Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What do you guys think about MC's dream?
It's just a flashback to Ep3 where MC was completely drunk at Pink Rose because the DIK's fueled him up and he stripped and danced for the strippers. After that he puked in Maya's clothing basket and slept naked under his bed. Maya wrote him a letter but left out the puking to not embarass him.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I do have small theory though it may not have that solid foundation for it but i will say it

I think Lily did cheat in Ep8 because as we know the top 3 student for most Teachers are Ashley , Derek, Lily
we know our D-boy cheat all the way but aint dumb to leave it there (also he did say he didn't) so we cross him now
Ashley doesnt and Lily one of them ends with Andersson i lean towards Lily because she needs Perfect grade to show to her Family that she can do this also to go to Healthcare most countries if not all for Medical you need to not just study you have to eat the books to get high grade so this is my point Ashley i don't recall her Major but i doubt she did cheat
she maybe helped Anthony study so he can pass the exams but i doubt she did cheat

also working as stripper sometimes you don't come to classes sometimes you are late etc...
maybe there is an event happens or something so healthcare and stripper also a fucking A+ student too good to be true
maybe there are few but i doubt Lily is one of them
why would a stripper be late or not show up to class? they make more money in less hours than most professions. and if smart, they walk away with the same degree you got, but are debt free. ive seen it. some even keep at it for a while after because the money to hours worked ratio is too good.
being a stripper doesnt inherently make you dumb. but those who assume they are might be.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
why would a stripper be late or not show up to class? they make more money in less hours than most professions. and if smart, they walk away with the same degree you got, but are debt free. ive seen it. some even keep at it for a while after because the money to hours worked ratio is too good.
being a stripper doesnt inherently make you dumb. but those who assume they are might be.
My 2 cents, is not because you are smart, that you will be successful at school
And is not because you're not successful at school that you are dumb, that you'll be a "waste" in life
School is very structured and doesn't correspond to everyone (look at Einstein)
What matter the most IMO, is the mindset, the will to go further despite the walls the society puts in front of you, you can go anywhere with the right mindset

Anyway, my point is, was, Lily can be smart and fail at school at the same time, it's not contradictory

Reactions: seifun

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Firstly, I wish you all in this thread a Merry Christmas!

It was a long year, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this thread. (except you guys who only make usesless posts asking the same shit over and over again, just read the firsy page and use search)

With that out of the way...

Guess who broke his record on paying patreons?

Thats right our dear (stubborn as fuck) DPC

1703433215940.png

Previosly the record was 18.215 in 30/11/2021 shortfly before the release of Episode 8. Really shows how this Episode was much more popular than 9.

By the way, here are the results from the poll I made for Episode 10.

1703433596755.png

Lets hope this give him enough money to pass by

/s

Also, for fuck's sake buy some more RTX 4090's, it would really help things, even if he did more stuff, I'd rather have bigger updates taking around a year to make.

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

It was a long year, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this thread. (expect you guys who only make usesless posts asking the same shit over and over again, just read the firsy page and use search)

View attachment 3201274

Previosly the record was 18.215 in 30/11/2021 shortfly before the release of Episode 8. Really shows how this Episode was much more popular than 9.

View attachment 3201293

/s

Also, for fuck's sake buy some more RTX 4090's, it would really help things, even if he did more stuff, I'd rather have bigger updates taking around a year to make.
damnit! hes going to see this as affirmation that more sfw animations at 60fps was a great move. see you all in 2 years for ep11

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

It was a long year, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this thread. (expect you guys who only make usesless posts asking the same shit over and over again, just read the firsy page and use search)

View attachment 3201274

View attachment 3201293

/s

What is the average survey result? Should be around 8 if I look at the graph.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 3201274

View attachment 3201293

/s

a measure of the despair generated by Chapter 9:eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: znar25 and KaiserST

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You know It's true. I'm with my cock in one hand, don't want to find fucking diamonds.
You know, the trick is to imagine Bella in her teacher's outfit, bending over the table, you approaching to her with your junk in your hand and...
And so you transfer sexual energy from your dick to your brain and solve the task in the blink of an eye!

Reactions: Pavlovitch

Deevon

Dec 12, 2023
... or just open the main directory and double-click on the file BeingADIK.sh

Sometimes, especially with compressed versions of games, they forget to make the .sh file and the main binary file (which will be in the directory /lib/linux-x86_64 and have the same name as the game) executable. So if the game doesn't start, try changing the permissions of these two files.
While this was posted aaaages ago, this was a life saver, thank you!

Using a Steam Deck, I downloaded the latest files from the links posted here for Season 3, but BeingADIK.sh would not run (either in Game Mode or Desktop Mode of SteamOS).
Tried everything, like making it an executable in permissions and also chmod - x etc with no joy.

In Desktop Mode, we just need to go into the lib/linux-86_64 folder as mentioned by BartPS here and make sure the corresponding BeingADIK file in here is set to be an executable as well, via properties > permissions (mine wasn't set).

Afterwards, it launches with no issues at all.
Hopefully this helps anyone else with the same issue.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

Pavlovitch

Dec 27, 2019
You know, the trick is to imagine Bella in her teacher's outfit, bending over the table, you approaching to her with your junk in your hand and...
And so you transfer sexual energy from your dick to your brain and solve the task in the blink of an eye!
Tried to do that, but when Bella turned to me, It had Professor Philips face, and then he yelled: "GOTTA FIND THE GODDAMN DIAMONDS, BOY". Fucking nightmare, dude. But I got over it, luckilly.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You know my multiverse, there is a place for everyone.
Zoey missed her chances.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moreover, she caused mental trauma to Fuckface. :cautious:
To be honest, I wouldn't give a shit about that... :rolleyes:
But this is damage to Quinn's property. :oops::eek:
This is outrageous.:mad:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Zoey missed her chances.
So in other words you are Quinn's bitch. Have some respect for yourself. You sound like a "chick" MC :ROFLMAO:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Zoey missed her chances.
As much as I love Quinn, I'm going to say you're wrong.
1. Zoey didn't miss her chance. She did get me to start a save for her.
2. I own Quinn. She doesn't own me.

You can facepalm me if you want or quote me and talk smack, still won't change the fact of how I see things. I think it's a good thing that we all have different opinions. Even when people agree, they can still agree differently.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes