Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I have a save where MC is a DIK with no commitment to any "others" path. MC still has feelings for Josy. Where Josy invited MC to HOT's place in episode 6, he tried to kiss Josy at the swimming pool. When Josy was crashing MC's bedroom cause of Patrick in episode 7, they share a bed together and Josy cried while telling MC her feelings for him. Later on the episode 7, my MC kissed Josy when he tried to shoo away a jock from her. And MC gave Josy drink and they dance together afterwards. And in Episode 9, Josy asked MC if MC think about possibility of them being together and I choose "all the time".

So I believe that I choose every right option about liking Josy, then on the tent scene when Josy was leading on MC by wearing a sexy lingerie, The MC didn't try to fuck her???? My MC is a super DIK, likes to sleep around, and he chose not to fuck Josy? Does that scene make any sense or am I missing something?
For practical reasons (too many scenes to do), DPC won't bring in the break-up between them in different episodes depending on whether we're on the Josy solo or Maya solo branch.

This does indeed give a strange sensation where we see Josy and the MC hanging around each other for a while without anything happening. Whereas with Maya, it's only in this episode that she finally realizes how the MC feels about her, and vice versa.

We're getting closer to the end of the Maya/Josy relationship. I think their relationship is linked to Patrick's storyline; they can't really be together as long as he's a threat. So once they've got rid of the blackmail, they'll be able to concentrate on their relationship, and depending on what the MC has done, they'll go their separate ways. We'll have Josy/MC, Maya/MC, or the Maya/Josy couple if the MC hasn't done anything.

Reactions: chuck69

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Does the Josy tent scene make sense?

I have a save where MC is a DIK with no commitment to any "others" path. MC still has feelings for Josy. Where Josy invited MC to HOT's place in episode 6, he tried to kiss Josy at the swimming pool. When Josy was crashing MC's bedroom cause of Patrick in episode 7, they share a bed together and Josy cried while telling MC her feelings for him. Later on the episode 7, my MC kissed Josy when he tried to shoo away a jock from her. And MC gave Josy drink and they dance together afterwards. And in Episode 9, Josy asked MC if MC think about possibility of them being together and I choose "all the time".

So I believe that I choose every right option about liking Josy, then on the tent scene when Josy was leading on MC by wearing a sexy lingerie, The MC didn't try to fuck her???? My MC is a super DIK, likes to sleep around, and he chose not to fuck Josy? Does that scene make any sense or am I missing something?
The MC may be a DIK but he aint a dick.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Does Path = True mean they like you and Branch = True is the one you've chosen?
I wonder what this scene looks like if Josy and Maya dumped you on EP4 and then the MC went with Sage on EP8.
I think it only depends on whether you choose to still have feelings for one or the other or neither, I don't think declining the throuple or being rejected makes any difference.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I think it only depends on whether you choose to still have feelings for one or the other or neither, I don't think declining the throuple or being rejected makes any difference.
You are correct in assuming that. Lets take Josy as an example. If you choose you still have feelings for her. You can comfort her in your bed and kiss her at the hots party. If you don't you cannot comfort her neither can you kiss her. Even if you choose you think about it all the time at the party during the tent scene even on others path you cannot get the you still have feelings for her option.

Reactions: chuck69

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You don't have to worry, it's probably Zoey who will end up going crazy.
In fact, it was she who lost the most of all the girls.
She seems to have had a lot of trouble managing her emotions for a long time, much more than Josy, Maya or anyone else.

This image sends shivers down your spine :oops:

View attachment 3200373
Worse than Maya for sure. But Zoey is coping well so far, she decided to give vent to her emotions while no one was looking, so she left the party. Our MC again went into snowflake mode and made a completely retarded decision to leave with the line “Don’t answer, I don’t want to spoil the party mood even more.” It’s more likely that MC couldn’t control his feelings.
The best option would be to comfort her: “Zoey, I know I brought a mountain down on you with my words, and it’s hard for you to say anything right now. Don’t answer. Let’s just sit here and enjoy the silence. You have all the time in the world to say how do you feel" [Hug her]. If he made her more comfortable, Zoey most likely would not have collapsed later. And so he just chickened out again.

Special renders are just fan service, voted by high-patrons and have nothing to do with the plot. We've seen MC fucking Sally as the office boss, or Sage at a rock concert fucking MC while other girls watch. So don't take special renders seriously.

Reactions: Ekzou

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It’s more likely that MC couldn’t control his feelings.
He just already knew what the answer would be.

If he made her more comfortable, Zoey most likely would not have collapsed later. And so he just chickened out again.
I think he just doesn't care anymore.
Now these are just unpleasant memories.
And there is no reason to reopen old wounds.
He still enjoys hanging out with Zoey, he's not going to avoid her.
But she no longer means anything important in his life.
And he just goes to hang out with others.
I don't see cowardice here.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

He cares. Otherwise he wouldn’t have gotten scared and run away. He probably expected the answer “no” and didn’t want to be injured, didn’t want to ruin his mood. MC is too sensitive. But such questions are not answered in 5 seconds.
Ofc, from the very beginning I would do it different - kiss her, grab her, and then we would bang. :ROFLMAO: :cool:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

That is for the player to decide. If the player does not have the option care or not to care then there is no point in that case it becomes another waste of dev time for a character that goes nowhere.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
He cares. Otherwise he wouldn’t have gotten scared and run away. He probably expected the answer “no” and didn’t want to be injured, didn’t want to ruin his mood. MC is too sensitive. But such questions are not answered in 5 seconds.
OK..
But don't ruin my illusion.
My MC doesn't care about anyone except Quinn.

• Haha
Reactions: Vill3m

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
What do you guys think about MC's dream?
I know that he must remember something...
Something suspicious.
But what suspicious could have happened there?
I just don't understand what it should look like.
suspicious....?
a hard hat with a dildo on it, a stripper pole, and your best friend full of fanny shots.
we've all been there before, right guys?........right?.......guys?.....hey, wheres everybody going?:oops:

:LOL:

Cumpuddle

Sep 23, 2023
What do you guys think about MC's dream?
I know that he must remember something...
Something suspicious.
But what suspicious could have happened there?
I just don't understand what it should look like.
I don't think it's going to be anything that's a huge twist in regards to someone doing something to him, there was no foreshadowing for it. Which for me means it'd have to be either the traitor to jumpstart him looking at someone or it's a plot he's not automatically hooked into and that flashback will be a way to do so.

Atm I think it's going to do with Riona or Quinn it'd be an easy way to hook players that are CHICK/NEUTRAL or not on Quinn or Riona's paths into Riona's current situation if he saw Quinn collecting or Riona been followed while he was drunk.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes