Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I do have small theory though it may not have that solid foundation for it but i will say it

I think Lily did cheat in Ep8 because as we know the top 3 student for most Teachers are Ashley , Derek, Lily
we know our D-boy cheat all the way but aint dumb to leave it there (also he did say he didn't) so we cross him now
Ashley doesnt and Lily one of them ends with Andersson i lean towards Lily because she needs Perfect grade to show to her Family that she can do this also to go to Healthcare most countries if not all for Medical you need to not just study you have to eat the books to get high grade so this is my point Ashley i don't recall her Major but i doubt she did cheat
she maybe helped Anthony study so he can pass the exams but i doubt she did cheat

also working as stripper sometimes you don't come to classes sometimes you are late etc...
maybe there is an event happens or something so healthcare and stripper also a fucking A+ student too good to be true
maybe there are few but i doubt Lily is one of them

Reactions: Raphael77

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Do you guys know when the official walkthrough for episode 10 will be out?
around 5-10 Jan, 2024 forgot the exact date but
already people update the fan made walkthrough if you want and mini games explaining everything covered
just go for the first page and check

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I do have small theory though it may not have that solid foundation for it but i will say it

I think Lily did cheat in Ep8 because as we know the top 3 student for most Teachers are Ashley , Derek, Lily
we know our D-boy cheat all the way but aint dumb to leave it there (also he did say he didn't) so we cross him now
Ashley doesnt and Lily one of them ends with Andersson i lean towards Lily because she needs Perfect grade to show to her Family that she can do this also to go to Healthcare most countries if not all for Medical you need to not just study you have to eat the books to get high grade so this is my point Ashley i don't recall her Major but i doubt she did cheat
she maybe helped Anthony study so he can pass the exams but i doubt she did cheat

also working as stripper sometimes you don't come to classes sometimes you are late etc...
maybe there is an event happens or something so healthcare and stripper also a fucking A+ student too good to be true
First of all, it would be nice to us readers of your posts if you would use punctuation. Not everyone is a native speaker and it just makes it much harder to understand you and is also a bit rude.

As for "Anderson", Lily is not that student. Lily is smart and even though she spends a lot of time on her job, she can manage her studies. Of course, DPC wants the player to think that Anderson is a well-known character, but ultimately it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017

I find that's some solid ground here, you can add the fact that she's part of the "rejects", she was on the waiting list, meaning her past results were not top notch to begin with
Like if you compare to Josy, who was also part of the "rejects", her results to the tests are not the best, as she says herself

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Lily seems a little too peripheral to the story to be at the centre of this situation. if she were punished for copying who would care? relatively few (both as players and as characters)

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Lily seems a little too peripheral to the story to be at the centre of this situation. if she were punished for copying who would care? relatively few (both as players and as characters)
IMO the cheater is kinda a peripheral part of the story anyway, it doesn't really matter and probably won't have any real impact on the story, like the chess guy beating the math teacher, sort of just part of the lore and background of BaDIK

But if it ends being important like the cheater gets caught again and ends up kicked of B&R in a dramatic way, well, Lily is kinda a good character for it, we already know it's not a main Li, can't be Josy (Taylor), Maya (Bailey), Sage, Jill, Bella (lol), soo... what's left anyway, are other characters, and Lily is not that peripheral to the story, she's part of it, contrary to those really side characters like Tara Tiffany, Beth and co.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eland51298

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Does the Josy tent scene make sense?

I have a save where MC is a DIK with no commitment to any "others" path. MC still has feelings for Josy. Where Josy invited MC to HOT's place in episode 6, he tried to kiss Josy at the swimming pool. When Josy was crashing MC's bedroom cause of Patrick in episode 7, they share a bed together and Josy cried while telling MC her feelings for him. Later on the episode 7, my MC kissed Josy when he tried to shoo away a jock from her. And MC gave Josy drink and they dance together afterwards. And in Episode 9, Josy asked MC if MC think about possibility of them being together and I choose "all the time".

So I believe that I choose every right option about liking Josy, then on the tent scene when Josy was leading on MC by wearing a sexy lingerie, The MC didn't try to fuck her???? My MC is a super DIK, likes to sleep around, and he chose not to fuck Josy? Does that scene make any sense or am I missing something?

Reactions: Mad1111

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Do you guys know when the official walkthrough for episode 10 will be out?
The walkthrough I am waiting for is only Casiope's walkthrough. His walkthrough is the best we could have. :love:

The guide is up-to-date for Episode 9 – Vixens

Happy new year! The first draft has been written with all the choices, conditions and consequences; Pack Quest #4 and Special Renders/2D Arts. Although the Party planner minigame is postponed because it requires much time to be tested. An effort has been made to readibily expound the free roam rounds and their tasks as per your love status. I also removed references that have no effect in season 3 but to tweak some rare lines of dialogue.

This guide will be continuously amended in the next monthes according to your feedback.

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story. Whether you are playing Being a DIK for the first time or want the utmost with the love interests, your questions will be answered. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Good reading and enjoy the game!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes & ΔIK mansion | Timeline & Flowcharts​

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
First of all, it would be nice to us readers of your posts if you would use punctuation. Not everyone is a native speaker and it just makes it much harder to understand you and is also a bit rude.

As for "Anderson", Lily is not that student. Lily is smart and even though she spends a lot of time on her job, she can manage her studies. Of course, DPC wants the player to think that Anderson is a well-known character, but ultimately it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First for punctuation , sorry even i'm not a native also not trying to be rude but thanks for the advice.

Second yeah but, she was in the rejected at first like our friends below this text said, thats my point and i suspect this.
Again it's not a solid foundation like i said before but theory so we can agree or disagree while have opinion , like now you mentioned this guy is the cheater at first playthrough i was like you but his name didn't get mentioned so at first i assume it's him, but for the sake of the story i do believe it should be Lily to build her story in the next episodes.

I find that's some solid ground here, you can add the fact that she's part of the "rejects", she was on the waiting list, meaning her past results were not top notch to begin with
Like if you compare to Josy, who was also part of the "rejects", her results to the tests are not the best, as she says herself
I do think that too, Also thanks for remind me of Josy grades i totally forgot about it

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

I have a save where MC is a DIK with no commitment to any "others" path. MC still has feelings for Josy. Where Josy invited MC to HOT's place in episode 6, he tried to kiss Josy at the swimming pool. When Josy was crashing MC's bedroom cause of Patrick in episode 7, they share a bed together and Josy cried while telling MC her feelings for him. Later on the episode 7, my MC kissed Josy when he tried to shoo away a jock from her. And MC gave Josy drink and they dance together afterwards. And in Episode 9, Josy asked MC if MC think about possibility of them being together and I choose "all the time".

So I believe that I choose every right option about liking Josy, then on the tent scene when Josy was leading on MC by wearing a sexy lingerie, The MC didn't try to fuck her???? My MC is a super DIK, likes to sleep around, and he chose not to fuck Josy? Does that scene make any sense or am I missing something?
Because she will not cheat on Maya but you did everything correctly. So you are pretty much on her path. I am sure in the future the breakup will happen.

Reactions: KaiserST and Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Maybe read the dialogue carefully... MC is not a selfish fucking machine in this scene...
He respects Maya and that's why he doesn't do anything... He does the right thing and everything he says to Josy makes sense and is honest...
"Maybe" it could have been a short kiss scene, which they immediately stop because the guilt is there for both of them... And they are even more scared of their feelings...
But the most important thing is what Josy says about love at the end of the scene...
And it's fucking true... ;)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What do you guys think about MC's dream?
I know that he must remember something...
Something suspicious.
But what suspicious could have happened there?
I just don't understand what it should look like.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69 and Ekzou

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
When Isabella answered that one I don't think she was referring to grades. Struck me as her saying which students she enjoyed having in her class the most

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Something suspicious.
Ok this might be silly theory. But Tommy is an ass it looks to me like he wanted MC to suck Dereks dick. Just after MC asked if it was another drink. My question is how many "special drinks" might he have had there. People do stupid shit when they are drunk. If you look at the pic where he threw up in the bin. That white stuff in the bin looks pretty sus to me.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Ok this might be silly theory. But Tommy is an ass it looks to me like he wanted MC to suck Dereks dick. Just after MC asked if it was another drink. My question is how many "special drinks" might he have had there. People do stupid shit when they are drunk. If you look at the pic where he threw up in the bin. That white stuff in the bin looks pretty sus to me.
Well... It's very deep thought.:unsure:
In the best traditions of Dalli.o_O

Aug 16, 2017
Something suspicious.
As a long shot utter bullshit guess, it's DPC setting us up for a troll twist at the end. The 'dream' is actually the scrambled thoughts of Fuckface briefly regaining consciousness at the Pink Rose, where Tommy has him completely fucked up, before relapsing into the fever dream that is the game we've been playing since then.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
As a long shot utter bullshit guess, it's DPC setting us up for a troll twist at the end. The 'dream' is actually the scrambled thoughts of Fuckface briefly regaining consciousness at the Pink Rose, where Tommy has him completely fucked up, before relapsing into the fever dream that is the game we've been playing since then.
inception-toupie-1200x750.jpg

:oops:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
IMO the cheater is kinda a peripheral part of the story anyway, it doesn't really matter and probably won't have any real impact on the story, like the chess guy beating the math teacher, sort of just part of the lore and background of BaDIK

But if it ends being important like the cheater gets caught again and ends up kicked of B&R in a dramatic way, well, Lily is kinda a good character for it, we already know it's not a main Li, can't be Josy (Taylor), Maya (Bailey), Sage, Jill, Bella (lol), soo... what's left anyway, are other characters, and Lily is not that peripheral to the story, she's part of it, contrary to those really side characters like Tara Tiffany, Beth and co.
since it still involves a LI (Bella) and potentially also MC, I would say it is to be considered quite central.

it's possible that its whole motivation is just to be a trap for MC, but I don't think so

at BR so many students, including Lily, are in danger of being expelled for drug trafficking, getting her kicked out for cheating on the test would be lucky for her.:oops::LOL:

we'll see

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes