Frog Croaking

Feb 26, 2020
Ok, finally found all of the secret buttons for Pack Quest 5

Caution: 1st floor, garage, top shelf of workbench, cardboard box with warning on it
Crucified: 1st floor, living room. above walker, picture of cross
Flightless bird: 2nd floor, Maya's room, armoire to the right, top open shelf on right, penguin dolls
Pills:1st floor, bathroom, bottle on right side of sink
More pills: 1st floor, Helen's bedroom, on bed during dinner, when she is not in the room
Puzzle cube: 2nd floor, Derrick's room, go left to bed, Rubik cube on shelf left side of bed
Marble titties: 1st floor, living room, table under stairs on the left, ceramic bust
Tybalt's girlfriend: 1st floor, kitchen, back counter, watermelon behind bowl of potatoes
Unlock unlock: 1st floor, living room, glass doored bookshelf on right, top left shelf, black book on the left
Walnuts: 1st floor, TV room, there's a bowl of them on the coffee table

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Of course these are all Daz3D props. Some DPC changes and some not. He just needs to swap out a texture. But it may also depend on how, when and where he uses the Daz3D props. You can't just think linearly, try thinking laterally.

In the case of this magazine, it may not be the date that matters, but the Space Shuttle. Yes, it's a Daz3D props. But why did DPC choose these specific Daz3D props for this scene?

- Who has a tail like a rocket? The MC.
- Who is at the astronaut's Halloween party? Derek.
- Who has a rocket poster on the wall in the EP8 dorm party? Magnar
- Who talks about explosions in EP9? Josy. Firing rocket engines is a controlled explosion.
- An orgasm is an emotional explosion.

Let's move on to the date. In EP6 we have the date 2020 on Maya's calendar. On this magazine we have the date 2016. A difference of 4 years. In EP6, 2020, the MC turns 19. So he was still 18 years old in January 2020. If we subtract 4 years, we arrive at the age of 14. What happened when the MC was 14 years old?

He had an accident in the forest with his father's van. You can even read about it in EP7. That was when the MC and his father Luis helped build his lodge.

Somehow it can all be connected. I don't know if DPC wanted to serve a deeper purpose with this, but it's something to think about. Puzzle fun.
that's a lot of words to say "I'm stupid" :p

• Angry
Reactions: Lightaces

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
I Just finished a maya, josy & jill path. But chose Jill in the end. Nah Josy going to keel me or something. Especially her stare at the thanksgiving party

• Wow
Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I Just finished a maya, josy & jill path. But chose Jill in the end. Nah Josy going to keel me or something. Especially her stare at the thanksgiving party
Yep you fell into the guilt trap too. Shoulda dropped them in act 4. And if your smart enough you should do it as dik and say you still want to be in the troupe that way they reject you and you don't have to feel one bit of guilt :ROFLMAO:

Aug 16, 2017
It takes every bit of will power I have to turn down Maya & Josy in episode four.
Thats why I don't like doing other branches as much.
What are you going to do if the whole Josy yandere thing is a smokescreen and it's Maya that turns out to be an axe murderer or some such?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It takes every bit of will power I have to turn down Maya & Josy in episode four.
Thats why I don't like doing other branches as much.
That is why I say make sure you have dik affinity at that point. Tell them you want in and let them reject you that way no guilt whatsoever. Work smarter not harder ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, finally found all of the secret buttons for Pack Quest 5

Caution: 1st floor, garage, top shelf of workbench, cardboard box with warning on it
Crucified: 1st floor, living room. above walker, picture of cross
Flightless bird: 2nd floor, Maya's room, armoire to the right, top open shelf on right, penguin dolls
Pills:1st floor, bathroom, bottle on right side of sink
More pills: 1st floor, Helen's bedroom, on bed during dinner, when she is not in the room
Puzzle cube: 2nd floor, Derrick's room, go left to bed, Rubik cube on shelf left side of bed
Marble titties: 1st floor, living room, table under stairs on the left, ceramic bust
Tybalt's girlfriend: 1st floor, kitchen, back counter, watermelon behind bowl of potatoes
Unlock unlock: 1st floor, living room, glass doored bookshelf on right, top left shelf, black book on the left
Walnuts: 1st floor, TV room, there's a bowl of them on the coffee table
Those links should probably be added in the OP

Special render locations
Pack Quest locations

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of course these are all Daz3D props. Some DPC changes and some not. He just needs to swap out a texture. But it may also depend on how, when and where he uses the Daz3D props. You can't just think linearly, try thinking laterally.

In the case of this magazine, it may not be the date that matters, but the Space Shuttle. Yes, it's a Daz3D props. But why did DPC choose these specific Daz3D props for this scene?

- Who has a tail like a rocket? The MC.
- Who is at the astronaut's Halloween party? Derek.
- Who has a rocket poster on the wall in the EP8 dorm party? Magnar
- Who talks about explosions in EP9? Josy. Firing rocket engines is a controlled explosion.
- An orgasm is an emotional explosion.

Let's move on to the date. In EP6 we have the date 2020 on Maya's calendar. On this magazine we have the date 2016. A difference of 4 years. In EP6, 2020, the MC turns 19. So he was still 18 years old in January 2020. If we subtract 4 years, we arrive at the age of 14. What happened when the MC was 14 years old?

He had an accident in the forest with his father's van. You can even read about it in EP7. That was when the MC and his father Luis helped build his lodge.

Somehow it can all be connected. I don't know if DPC wanted to serve a deeper purpose with this, but it's something to think about. Puzzle fun.
Damn you Dalli, you came up with the theory from the Space Shuttle magazine asset. :LOL: :oops:

How?

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
No matter what I'll still love Maya.
Even if she was insane.

You don't have to worry, it's probably Zoey who will end up going crazy.
In fact, it was she who lost the most of all the girls.
She seems to have had a lot of trouble managing her emotions for a long time, much more than Josy, Maya or anyone else.

This image sends shivers down your spine :oops:

Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.23 - 21.37.27.59.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkwen and Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes