Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Damn, have to try, thanks
She kicks him regardless. You only get to see it if you fight Tommy after he punches you. Otherwise, you only see that he has an ice-pack on his crotch when the DIKs throw that surprise birthday party for the MC. Tommy only dismisses what happened.

Reactions: Raphael77

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The whole story still takes place in 2017, as shown by the calendar above Maya’s corkboard.

View attachment 3199385

Which comes in handy narratively. The MC was always telling this whole story from the future; well now we’re in that future. Sage graduated five years ago. The MC finished his bachelor’s degree in 2021, completed his master’s just this year, and he and Tommy are very happily married and suck each other’s balls daily. Pity he’s still stuck in that wheelchair tho.

But because this story takes place in 2017, cannabis was still illegal in the state where this takes place (which I’m guessing is New York, which legalized it in 2021). It was only recreationally legal in 8 states at the time. In my state, California, it was so ridiculously easy to get a prescription for weed, it was functionally legal since the mid-90s. But other states still cracked down on it as if Reefer Madness was a documentary.

As for hookers in college: yeah, we definitely had some at my college. Girls whom you thought were a sure thing, but suddenly they’d demand $50 before they went back to your place. I never paid, but plenty of guys were horny, had the money, and didn’t see why not. Um… I was looking for a girlfriend, and whores usually don’t commit. I mean, I’m sure some do, but you’d need to be really open-minded about her job.
dude... its just a usual DAZ asset... you can see that calendar pretty much in every second game on F95. Just like biancas necklace where many people made a theroy out of... and than realized "oh the necklace is a standard asset used over and over again in many games"

Like the whole maya pinboard too btw. except the ingame money you can find on it. DPC doesnt create that many things himself for the game... not even the DIK Jacket, the college Jackets for BR are a standard DAZ asset too, the HOT outfit same and so on... the name Burgmeister and Royce for the college was his idea so he can just go with the jackets like they were so the name fits them without needing to change the jackets...

Stop reading too much in standard assets DPC used for the game... you will see those over and over agian in every second renpy game. That means shit.

The story takes place in "no specific year" cause it doesnt matter.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The whole story still takes place in 2017, as shown by the calendar above Maya’s corkboard.

View attachment 3199385

Which comes in handy narratively. The MC was always telling this whole story from the future; well now we’re in that future. Sage graduated five years ago. The MC finished his bachelor’s degree in 2021, completed his master’s just this year, and he and Tommy are very happily married and suck each other’s balls daily. Pity he’s still stuck in that wheelchair tho.

But because this story takes place in 2017, cannabis was still illegal in the state where this takes place (which I’m guessing is New York, which legalized it in 2021). It was only recreationally legal in 8 states at the time. In my state, California, it was so ridiculously easy to get a prescription for weed, it was functionally legal since the mid-90s. But other states still cracked down on it as if Reefer Madness was a documentary.

As for hookers in college: yeah, we definitely had some at my college. Girls whom you thought were a sure thing, but suddenly they’d demand $50 before they went back to your place. I never paid, but plenty of guys were horny, had the money, and didn’t see why not. Um… I was looking for a girlfriend, and whores usually don’t commit. I mean, I’m sure some do, but you’d need to be really open-minded about her job.
I agree with those written above - these are all props for DAZ. When I found many of these items in the daz-store, I began to take it easier and not build any theories. Here's another example.

screenshot0094.png

Magazine about astronautics and Mars exploration, scene with Jill Ep.10. Dated January 2016 and they fly there on the Space Shuttle, the program was canceled in 2011. So these signs don't matter.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Before ep 10, I had a lot of interest in Riona as one of the side girls. Her behavior in the new episode—flirting with Jamie and Leon in order to make the MC jealous—killed that. Killed my boner as fast as walking in on my grandparents fucking.

I absolutely hate that immature bullshit. To be fair, Riona is 19 or 20 and therefore is immature, but goddamn.

Her compliments to Jamie at the beginning make very little sense to me.“Cheating on her put aside”? Cheating automatically makes you not a good guy. Jamie wants a relationship with Dani, but hates how she makes him feel emasculated, so he fucks around to overcompensate. Leon’s right; he should just break up with her. Anyway Riona is one of the girls he fucked.

View attachment 3199302

And because he fucked her with no intention of leaving Dani for her, Riona is absolutely wrong: sex was the only one thing he wanted from her. He didn’t want more. Never did.

Now of course Riona could be projecting Tremolo’s attributes onto Jamie in order to grab Tremolo’s attention—which is why Jamie sounds a little confused by the conversation (“Uh… I don’t?”) Still, it’s a little hard to defend this behavior as casual flirting when you’ve previously fucked the guy you’re flirting with. When you’ve fucked all the guys you’re flirting with; Riona gets around, you know. (Not to slut-shame her. Tremolo gets around too.)

Anyway every time I’ve played this game on non-Riona paths, I simply have the MC shoot her down: no it doesn’t make him jealous, and stop messing with his brothers. And I was a little tempted to ditch the Riona path altogether. That’s just how much this immature shit bugs me.

But maybe Vinny will murder her in the next episode, so… problem solved?
This also bugged me big time, and yea, when it happens in real life, you should immediately disengage and just ignore em.

There is, however, extenuating circumstances for Riona's BS.

Her brain is all jumbled from Quinn's gaslighting, stress, and drug use that is a bit more than what we can call recreational.

She's fucked up. I can understand her acting fucked up.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Before ep 10, I had a lot of interest in Riona as one of the side girls. Her behavior in the new episode—flirting with Jamie and Leon in order to make the MC jealous—killed that. Killed my boner as fast as walking in on my grandparents fucking.

I absolutely hate that immature bullshit. To be fair, Riona is 19 or 20 and therefore is immature, but goddamn.

Her compliments to Jamie at the beginning make very little sense to me.“Cheating on her put aside”? Cheating automatically makes you not a good guy. Jamie wants a relationship with Dani, but hates how she makes him feel emasculated, so he fucks around to overcompensate. Leon’s right; he should just break up with her. Anyway Riona is one of the girls he fucked.

View attachment 3199302

And because he fucked her with no intention of leaving Dani for her, Riona is absolutely wrong: sex was the only one thing he wanted from her. He didn’t want more. Never did.

Now of course Riona could be projecting Tremolo’s attributes onto Jamie in order to grab Tremolo’s attention—which is why Jamie sounds a little confused by the conversation (“Uh… I don’t?”) Still, it’s a little hard to defend this behavior as casual flirting when you’ve previously fucked the guy you’re flirting with. When you’ve fucked all the guys you’re flirting with; Riona gets around, you know. (Not to slut-shame her. Tremolo gets around too.)

Anyway every time I’ve played this game on non-Riona paths, I simply have the MC shoot her down: no it doesn’t make him jealous, and stop messing with his brothers. And I was a little tempted to ditch the Riona path altogether. That’s just how much this immature shit bugs me.

But maybe Vinny will murder her in the next episode, so… problem solved?
I think she got you more jealous than the game's MC :ROFLMAO:.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree with those written above - these are all props for DAZ. When I found many of these items in the daz-store, I began to take it easier and not build any theories. Here's another example.

View attachment 3199708

Magazine about astronautics and Mars exploration, scene with Jill Ep.10. Dated January 2016 and they fly there on the Space Shuttle, the program was canceled in 2011. So these signs don't matter.
Of course these are all Daz3D props. Some DPC changes and some not. He just needs to swap out a texture. But it may also depend on how, when and where he uses the Daz3D props. You can't just think linearly, try thinking laterally.

In the case of this magazine, it may not be the date that matters, but the Space Shuttle. Yes, it's a Daz3D props. But why did DPC choose these specific Daz3D props for this scene?

- Who has a tail like a rocket? The MC.
- Who is at the astronaut's Halloween party? Derek.
- Who has a rocket poster on the wall in the EP8 dorm party? Magnar
- Who talks about explosions in EP9? Josy. Firing rocket engines is a controlled explosion.
- An orgasm is an emotional explosion.

Let's move on to the date. In EP6 we have the date 2020 on Maya's calendar. On this magazine we have the date 2016. A difference of 4 years. In EP6, 2020, the MC turns 19. So he was still 18 years old in January 2020. If we subtract 4 years, we arrive at the age of 14. What happened when the MC was 14 years old?

He had an accident in the forest with his father's van. You can even read about it in EP7. That was when the MC and his father Luis helped build his lodge.

Somehow it can all be connected. I don't know if DPC wanted to serve a deeper purpose with this, but it's something to think about. Puzzle fun.

titans8610

Sep 7, 2017
I transferred my saves to a new PC and downloaded the latest episode and now everything is broken? I see the saves but i get continuous error messages and images that wont load for some reason. I am honestly sad if I lost everything. Anyone has a clue on what I could do?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
as i said... standard DAZ asset without meaning... some people make too much out of nothing and some dont understand... DPC uses 99% of the time the standard DAZ catalog, you can count the things he created himself on one hand for the whole game. (not meaning the models, i talk about actual "things")
Kinda my point. Both of those dates appear within what should be the same week. You can't take them too seriously. I was just providing pictorial evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hahn1900

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Somehow it can all be connected. I don't know if DPC wanted to serve a deeper purpose with this, but it's something to think about. Puzzle fun.
Dalli_x was accused some hundreds of pages ago of being dpc incarnate in this forum. I'm not sure about that, but I do think the above is an attitude he would like to encourage.

Aug 29, 2023
Stop reading too much in standard assets DPC used for the game... you will see those over and over agian in every second renpy game. That means shit.

The story takes place in "no specific year" cause it doesnt matter.
Okay, I concede DPC hasn’t necessarily set this story in any specific year… but it does take place in the past, because the MC is narrating this story from the POV of someone who’s seen the ending. And it’s not unreasonable to figure by the time the story is told, the MC has graduated, he’s with his ultimate LI (who might very well be none of the current LIs in the game—how many of us stick with our old college girlfriends beyond college?), and he’s seen some serious shit go down.

I deduced seven years ago based on that DAZ asset. Five years ago—on a sliding timeline to keep up with DPC’s extremely slow update rate—still seems reasonable.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes