chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
What are you guys talking about, maya's college is obviously paid for or she wouldnt be there. DPC tends to make characters grey not boringly all bad.

I think patricks is wealthy (i think it was stated too how good he was doing but it didnt gave him any happyness due to circumstances) but you guys are probably from the us were healthcare is more expensive, dunno which way dpc is going there.

Imo patrick is just paying for maya and derek and there is no loan, therefore maya's credit score is empty as mentioned. Hes just using it as leverage to blackmail maya.

Pretty sure patrick will have a complete mental breakdown very soon anyway (we saw him sobbing already) and the whole maya situation will kinda resovle itself no matter if you got the papers or not, it will just maybe be faster.

These theories of patrick retaliating are kinda nonsensical for me
- "obviously".....1 semester is paid for already.
-having pat use that money to pay for their dying mothers care would be a pretty grey area to me.
-im not from the U.S. but think the story is

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Is that image of Josy kicking Tommy in the nuts in the game, or fan made?
Never saw it happen in all my routes, can we actually make that happen ?? :love:
You can do it in the game:
tommy punches MC in the face (after dik´s house is trashed) and he gets a black eye.
when josy asks MC who did that to him, there is a option to answer it was tommy.
when MC returns from his birthday at home, the diks throw him a surprise birthday party, and tommy is using an ice pack in his private parts, when MC asks tommy what happened, that image appears.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Not gonna lie, shes a dumb bitch but i kinda lowkey like becky :LOL:
i wouldnt say i like her, but i think i get what you mean. there are things you just dont do with a girl you like. talking shit to becky while face fucking her is a great example!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krytax123

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yeah. Outstanding college. High standards. Elite.

We have hookers and glory holes

View attachment 3199122

Drug dealing in the library

View attachment 3199123

But it keeps getting better. For the next update, the dev promised sex with midgets, so do yourself a favor and play it all over again so, when next release comes in a year or so, you'll be ready for this great adventure.
this may not be the reaction you were looking for, but college is known as THE place to experiment. exploring sex, and substances is very common. take out the slide with dawe and this looks like a great start to a B&R add campaign. ive forwarded your phone number to their public relations office. keep up the good work! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Leon202

May 20, 2023
Im new to this game and I downloaded the compressed version and it crashes in ep 8 start is there a solution (I'm playing on joiplay)

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I can't see Patrick that evil, he has his flaws clearly, but I do think he loves his family, in his own way, I don't see him fuck Maya over that way, but I might be wrong yeah
Though, why does it not appear on Maya's credit report?
You’re probably right. But your last question makes me wonder about otherwise implausible theories.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Dawe is fundamental. People think: "Oh! Dawe got admitted! I can too!"

I had to admit that I bought hemp in my uni (I can talk about it because it has prescribed, you know, statute of limitations), but never hired hookers there. Never saw someone offering that kind of services there either... And no glory holes...
oh.....yeah.....statutes, here i was thinking that you could talk about buying weed because its not a big deal. but maybe it is where youre from, dpc writes about it like weed carries more weight than i think it should too.
as for the hookers, the closest ive gotten is hiring strippers that i slept with after. however, if you think your campus had no girls willing to do something strange for some change, id say you werent paying attention.

you get points for the dawe joke though
touche brother! lol

Aug 29, 2023
Before ep 10, I had a lot of interest in Riona as one of the side girls. Her behavior in the new episode—flirting with Jamie and Leon in order to make the MC jealous—killed that. Killed my boner as fast as walking in on my grandparents fucking.

I absolutely hate that immature bullshit. To be fair, Riona is 19 or 20 and therefore is immature, but goddamn.

Her compliments to Jamie at the beginning make very little sense to me.
Riona. You deserve better [than Dani], dude.
Jamie. I do?
Riona. Cheating on her put aside. You’re one of the good guys.
Jamie. Thanks, I guess.
Riona. [looks at MC] There aren’t many good guys out there.
Jamie. I’ll have to take your word on that.
Riona. Yeah, some guys only want one thing from you. But not you, Jamie.
Jamie. Uh… I don’t?
Riona. No. I’m happy to be around you.
MC. [as they make eye contact] (Is she flirting with him?)
“Cheating on her put aside”? Cheating automatically makes you not a good guy. Jamie wants a relationship with Dani, but hates how she makes him feel emasculated, so he fucks around to overcompensate. Leon’s right; he should just break up with her. Anyway Riona is one of the girls he fucked.

Hooked up with Riona.jpg

And because he fucked her with no intention of leaving Dani for her, Riona is absolutely wrong: sex was the only one thing he wanted from her. He didn’t want more. Never did.

Now of course Riona could be projecting Tremolo’s attributes onto Jamie in order to grab Tremolo’s attention—which is why Jamie sounds a little confused by the conversation (“Uh… I don’t?”) Still, it’s a little hard to defend this behavior as casual flirting when you’ve previously fucked the guy you’re flirting with. When you’ve fucked all the guys you’re flirting with; Riona gets around, you know. (Not to slut-shame her. Tremolo gets around too.)

Anyway every time I’ve played this game on non-Riona paths, I simply have the MC shoot her down: no it doesn’t make him jealous, and stop messing with his brothers. And I was a little tempted to ditch the Riona path altogether. That’s just how much this immature shit bugs me.

But maybe Vinny will murder her in the next episode, so… problem solved?

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Before ep 10, I had a lot of interest in Riona as one of the side girls. Her behavior in the new episode—flirting with Jamie and Leon in order to make the MC jealous—killed that. Killed my boner as fast as walking in on my grandparents fucking.

I absolutely hate that immature bullshit. To be fair, Riona is 19 or 20 and therefore is immature, but goddamn.

Her compliments to Jamie at the beginning make very little sense to me.“Cheating on her put aside”? Cheating automatically makes you not a good guy. Jamie wants a relationship with Dani, but hates how she makes him feel emasculated, so he fucks around to overcompensate. Leon’s right; he should just break up with her. Anyway Riona is one of the girls he fucked.

View attachment 3199302

And because he fucked her with no intention of leaving Dani for her, Riona is absolutely wrong: sex was the only one thing he wanted from her. He didn’t want more. Never did.

Now of course Riona could be projecting Tremolo’s attributes onto Jamie in order to grab Tremolo’s attention—which is why Jamie sounds a little confused by the conversation (“Uh… I don’t?”) Still, it’s a little hard to defend this behavior as casual flirting when you’ve previously fucked the guy you’re flirting with. When you’ve fucked all the guys you’re flirting with; Riona gets around, you know. (Not to slut-shame her. Tremolo gets around too.)

Anyway every time I’ve played this game on non-Riona paths, I simply have the MC shoot her down: no it doesn’t make him jealous, and stop messing with his brothers. And I was a little tempted to ditch the Riona path altogether. That’s just how much this immature shit bugs me.

But maybe Vinny will murder her in the next episode, so… problem solved?
I hadn't entirely looked at it that way, because video game, but I agree with you. I've had girls try to do that to me in my youth and few things can make me dump you faster. "Oh, you wanna flirt with that guy? Well congratulations, he'll fuck you then kick you out of the house, and you're free to explore that option at your convenience.". Then they get all pouty when you not only don't get jealous, but tell them you want nothing to do with them or their stupid games. I don't know what magazine or friend tells them to "test" guys like that, but it's horrible fucking advice.

Aug 29, 2023
oh.....yeah.....statutes, here i was thinking that you could talk about buying weed because its not a big deal. but maybe it is where youre from, dpc writes about it like weed carries more weight than i think it should too.
as for the hookers, the closest ive gotten is hiring strippers that i slept with after. however, if you think your campus had no girls willing to do something strange for some change, id say you werent paying attention.

you get points for the dawe joke though
touche brother! lol
The whole story still takes place in 2017, as shown by the calendar above Maya’s corkboard.

screenshot0012.png

Which comes in handy narratively. The MC was always telling this whole story from the future; well now we’re in that future. Sage graduated five years ago. The MC finished his bachelor’s degree in 2021, completed his master’s just this year, and he and Tommy are very happily married and suck each other’s balls daily. Pity he’s still stuck in that wheelchair tho.

But because this story takes place in 2017, cannabis was still illegal in the state where this takes place (which I’m guessing is New York, which legalized it in 2021). It was only recreationally legal in 8 states at the time. In my state, California, it was so ridiculously easy to get a prescription for weed, it was functionally legal since the mid-90s. But other states still cracked down on it as if Reefer Madness was a documentary.

As for hookers in college: yeah, we definitely had some at my college. Girls whom you thought were a sure thing, but suddenly they’d demand $50 before they went back to your place. I never paid, but plenty of guys were horny, had the money, and didn’t see why not. Um… I was looking for a girlfriend, and whores usually don’t commit. I mean, I’m sure some do, but you’d need to be really open-minded about her job.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes