BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
You're likely going to end up all right on her route. Lily is consistently written to be upfront and backs up what she says. The only one we ever see her truly lie to is Vinny and there it's to protect Quinn. It seems a theme with her route she's not what people expect her to be based on job and looks.

PR girls, Ashley and Quinn Lily backs them all up even her rolling thing one of the rules is they back each other. This episode she also makes it clear she'd have to drop her job if she fell for someone. Lily is loyal and upfront it's a big part of her character.

And if I end up wrong, well fuck it I agree with you her route is looking fun so if it blows up in our face in the end so fucking be it :p.
She's so fucking bad for me. Art imitates life, I guess.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What would I have done in DPC place is let Tommy discharge his rage on MC, either hitting him with his fists or with a clothes hanger from MC's room, others would have come and stopped it from continuing, MC is bruised, is the victim, has the pity of all and can receive care and support from his 2 girls at a later scene, patch him up (similar to Quinn bruise scene) and that I may have continued with some good "treatment"(lewd scene). That care and support with DPC skills would have gotten the memorable moment and a lewd scene. So gone are the dares, no the first dare is ok because Maya is shy and needs a nudge, the rest of the dares. Tommy would feel remorse for his action, either scolded by the DIKs or on its own DPC is an expert he would know how to tailor it and by the time of the camping party, they would come to better terms, his lovely step-sister needs to have a boyfriend at some point, he can't protect her forever and an in house DIK as MC would be more trustworthy than other shmuck from the street.

PS I was laughing at the camping party while playing when Nick told MC he's scared of Tommy, Who? that wimp? don't worry buddy
Ugh no thanks that just sucks and sounds like a plotline out of a "landlady" game

AdultAccount01

May 7, 2022
When can a single game file that includes all of the previous episodes can be expected ?

I stopped playing a year ago in hopes to get a linear & continuous experience when all of this is compiled.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think with Lily the important part to remember is she's a known stripper/hooker surrounded by teenage girls, I think the rolling is a mix of girl games and having someone. We've seen she gets defensive over how she's viewed which is why she's focused on status. It takes the convo from her been a stripper and throws their disdain right back in their face as that dirty stripper is with the guy they’re all drooling over, good luck having a go at her without looking like a jealous bitch. If they're talking about MC and Lily and all the showy bullshit like in class, rooster, king and queen, party etc it changes how she's talked about. She even disarms anyone fucking him when she says who cares he’ll always know who he belongs to. We can see Becky really didn't like it potentially neither does Quinn you'd think that's a sign a lot of B & R will react the same. She's become someone other girls are jealous off. I think the best part is she genuinely likes MC and tells him the rules yet still uses it all to her advantage. It seems Sarah saw right through her though, she knows Lily is hooked by MC before Lily does :ROFLMAO:.

She goes from slut to someone they're jealous off, gets a guy that knows how to fuck and with no strings, someone she can call for help and reinforces her link to the diks who throw great parties. For a teenage girl that's unavoidably seen as a slut it's actually kinda clever. It's not necessarily positive but jealously probably beats disdain.
A bit of a dirty tactic, but it can work.
We can see how Lily quickly makes her way to the top in any endeavor. She doesn't always do it honestly, but she gets her way. Getting noticed with MC - check, although Sage says it "looks like you're using him." But here Lily may soon fall into the clutches of feelings from which she is trying to protect herself and him.
The first in studying - check, and perhaps Lily is not the same Anderson who cheated on the exams. After all, she is really smart. What you wouldn't expect from a stripper, but again - she's hot and sexy, and pragmatically figured that this job would provide for her.
In a couple of weeks, she finds a new drug supplier and even gains Sage’s authority - it was Lily who organized the HOTs section of the camping party. To Quinn's displeasure, Sage allows newbies to do this. Just like MC in DIKs.
Here she contrasts with Nicole, she looks much warmer and opens up to feelings as much as possible, and I also really like her route, such the opposite of Lily. But she has a ~10-year-old child and still maintains contact with her ex-husband. What could possibly go wrong?:D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy doesn't really complain about MC telling people about the relationship she is overall pretty happy about it even if she says it isn't perfect . I will agree that it is pretty interesting that Maya confesses to being more comfortable with MC than Josy but this is no novelty at all that a big one. It one of the clearest signs of there future breakup and solo paths for both girls.
js "Look. It's spreading already. You can't undo this by telling them it's not simple and such."
js "You either have to own what you said or say that you lied and that it was just about sex."
mc "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly when I said we were in a relationship."
mc "I thought the DIK secret code would be stronger than that..."
js "It did. It definitely did."
js "But that doesn't make things perfect because it's not the entire truth."
mc "But we can't tell the truth; we have to lie about it."
mc "At least this way, we don't have to sneak around in public."
js "It makes Maya and me look bad, though. Don't you think?"
mc "How?"
js "It's like we don't have integrity. We just \"had to have you\"."
mc "That's what {b}you{/b} told Elena."
js "Because that's what it looks like. That's the only way it can look without people knowing about Maya and me. Don't you get it?"
mc "*{i}Sigh{/i}* Yes..."
js "And that's one of the reasons it doesn't feel good for Maya in particular."

this seems to me to be complaining about it, then of course at the last turn the problem is mainly for Maya

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I think with Lily the important part to remember is she's a known stripper/hooker surrounded by teenage girls, I think the rolling is a mix of girl games and having someone. We've seen she gets defensive over how she's viewed which is why she's focused on status. It takes the convo from her been a stripper and throws their disdain right back in their face as that dirty stripper is with the guy they’re all drooling over, good luck having a go at her without looking like a jealous bitch. If they're talking about MC and Lily and all the showy bullshit like in class, rooster, king and queen, party etc it changes how she's talked about. She even disarms anyone fucking him when she says who cares he’ll always know who he belongs to. We can see Becky really didn't like it potentially neither does Quinn you'd think that's a sign a lot of B & R will react the same. She's become someone other girls are jealous off. I think the best part is she genuinely likes MC and tells him the rules yet still uses it all to her advantage. It seems Sarah saw right through her though, she knows Lily is hooked by MC before Lily does :ROFLMAO:.

She goes from slut to someone they're jealous off, gets a guy that knows how to fuck and with no strings, someone she can call for help and reinforces her link to the diks who throw great parties. For a teenage girl that's unavoidably seen as a slut it's actually kinda clever. It's not necessarily positive but jealously probably beats disdain.
as much sense as your comments make, i still found lily nauseating in this episode. i say this as a lily fan.......as soon as she said that we will call each other king and queen, i felt my boner die, and the line about sage right after made me start praying that the wheel chair had an ejection button. id rather patch the hole in the roof that i launched her through than face sage after that comment.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
js "Look. It's spreading already. You can't undo this by telling them it's not simple and such."
js "You either have to own what you said or say that you lied and that it was just about sex."
mc "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly when I said we were in a relationship."
mc "I thought the DIK secret code would be stronger than that..."
js "It did. It definitely did."
js "But that doesn't make things perfect because it's not the entire truth."
mc "But we can't tell the truth; we have to lie about it."
mc "At least this way, we don't have to sneak around in public."
js "It makes Maya and me look bad, though. Don't you think?"
mc "How?"
js "It's like we don't have integrity. We just \"had to have you\"."
mc "That's what {b}you{/b} told Elena."
js "Because that's what it looks like. That's the only way it can look without people knowing about Maya and me. Don't you get it?"
mc "*{i}Sigh{/i}* Yes..."
js "And that's one of the reasons it doesn't feel good for Maya in particular."

this seems to me to be complaining about it, then of course at the last turn the problem is mainly for Maya
You leave out half of it and so it's a false argument because you destroy the entire context. For example, the MC can kiss Josy after the conversation and she will be happy. When the MC talks to Maya, he can say that he wants the feelings too and that calms Maya down. Later, Maya approaches the MC in English class and kisses in public.

That's missing in your context. Josy is happy to talk about it and Maya isn't quite comfortable with it yet, but Maya is getting better. Josy and Maya also agreed that they would voluntarily tell Jill about it and when Sage started talking about it, Josy also felt comfortable with it.

The students, apart from Tommy, have no problem with the threesome relationship and the three of them notice it.

Reactions: bZokko1

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You leave out half of it and so it's a false argument because you destroy the entire context. For example, the MC can kiss Josy after the conversation and she will be happy. When the MC talks to Maya, he can say that he wants the feelings too and that calms Maya down. Later, Maya approaches the MC in English class and kisses in public.

That's missing in your context. Josy is happy to talk about it and Maya isn't quite comfortable with it yet, but Maya is getting better. Josy and Maya also agreed that they would voluntarily tell Jill about it and when Sage started talking about it, Josy also felt comfortable with it.

The students, apart from Tommy, have no problem with the threesome relationship and the three of them notice it.
it's a dialogue, of course it lacks context, it's not like the transposition of 10 chapters.

the fact is that the solution found to explain the situation agitates the two girls, for fairly futile reasons, and Josy complains about it to MC (who as usual apologises)

Reactions: dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
When can a single game file that includes all of the previous episodes can be expected ?

I stopped playing a year ago in hopes to get a linear & continuous experience when all of this is compiled.
You my friend are going to wait till the cows come home. With 1 episode a year expect this to be finished in 2050

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

this is not a revelation. the only thing i find shocking is that the mc didnt sit J&m down much sooner to explain that
"this is college, no one cares that you munch carpet. in fact, you have both pledged a sorority thats full of girls that fuck girls.(ask quinn about her toy stash) ..... for a couple of women that like to call me stupid all the time.....this is an example of going full retard. lol "

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, but all three want it to be that way in the end. You just feel a little insecure about it at the beginning.
well no, they are not OK with it that way, they would like it if the relationship between Maya and Josy could also be public, but that is not possible at the moment (not because it matters to anyone at BR, but still to Patrick)

but in the current situation it's the best possible solution, otherwise the girls would look like the betrayed and MC the betrayer every other day

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes