jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
What do you guys think about MC's dream?
I know that he must remember something...
Something suspicious.
But what suspicious could have happened there?
I just don't understand what it should look like.
My first guess is that either the tent has bad ventilation, or MC has a hangover similar to the Pink Rose night. But his girl seems fine, and MC also thinks he himself slept well if he doesn't play Beer Pong.

So I guess it is a plot point. Someone probably did something fishy, and MC can maybe remember more of it later on. My guess is that during this first visit, someone let slip that they have "something amazing" (Cathy's nude) ready for Rooster.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey missed her chances.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moreover, she caused mental trauma to Fuckface. :cautious:
To be honest, I wouldn't give a shit about that... :rolleyes:
But this is damage to Quinn's property. :oops::eek:
This is outrageous.:mad:
I really disagree with what was written, because this is the MC who inflicts mental trauma on himself over and over again, being a hypersensitive snowflake. It's time for the guy to grow bigger balls. And they are both inexperienced teenagers who did not know how to talk about feelings . But I welcome such creative enthusiasm. Depressing, but cool.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
js "Look. It's spreading already. You can't undo this by telling them it's not simple and such."
js "You either have to own what you said or say that you lied and that it was just about sex."
mc "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly when I said we were in a relationship."
mc "I thought the DIK secret code would be stronger than that..."
js "It did. It definitely did."
js "But that doesn't make things perfect because it's not the entire truth."
mc "But we can't tell the truth; we have to lie about it."
mc "At least this way, we don't have to sneak around in public."
js "It makes Maya and me look bad, though. Don't you think?"
mc "How?"
js "It's like we don't have integrity. We just \"had to have you\"."
mc "That's what {b}you{/b} told Elena."
js "Because that's what it looks like. That's the only way it can look without people knowing about Maya and me. Don't you get it?"
mc "*{i}Sigh{/i}* Yes..."
js "And that's one of the reasons it doesn't feel good for Maya in particular."

this seems to me to be complaining about it, then of course at the last turn the problem is mainly for Maya
I can't really call it complaining because Josy does say its better this way and she was more on board with it then Maya was. Mainly it is Josy pointing out how Maya see's it.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Of course these are all Daz3D props. Some DPC changes and some not. He just needs to swap out a texture. But it may also depend on how, when and where he uses the Daz3D props. You can't just think linearly, try thinking laterally.

In the case of this magazine, it may not be the date that matters, but the Space Shuttle. Yes, it's a Daz3D props. But why did DPC choose these specific Daz3D props for this scene?

- Who has a tail like a rocket? The MC.
- Who is at the astronaut's Halloween party? Derek.
- Who has a rocket poster on the wall in the EP8 dorm party? Magnar
- Who talks about explosions in EP9? Josy. Firing rocket engines is a controlled explosion.
- An orgasm is an emotional explosion.

Let's move on to the date. In EP6 we have the date 2020 on Maya's calendar. On this magazine we have the date 2016. A difference of 4 years. In EP6, 2020, the MC turns 19. So he was still 18 years old in January 2020. If we subtract 4 years, we arrive at the age of 14. What happened when the MC was 14 years old?

He had an accident in the forest with his father's van. You can even read about it in EP7. That was when the MC and his father Luis helped build his lodge.

Somehow it can all be connected. I don't know if DPC wanted to serve a deeper purpose with this, but it's something to think about. Puzzle fun.
I've made a signature for you, bro. You deserve it.

It takes every bit of will power I have to turn down Maya & Josy in episode four.
Thats why I don't like doing other branches as much.
I made one for you too, bro. No one beats you in your game.

I would do signatures for you all, but the powers-that-be only allow me two of 'em. But I wish a merry Christmas and a happy new year for everyone here!

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well... I don't associate myself with MC.
We are different people.
My type is more like Tommy.
interesting....hes an intravenous drug user, got beat up by a shrimp, cucked by nick and mc on the same night, and hours later finds out mc also fucked his sister. this could explain why your outlook is often soo bleak.:LOL:

edit:i guess its not all bad, he does go "wooo" like a big girl at parties :cautious:

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
screenshot0004.png

Ok if this is the chick who does nude yoga, then why is she not teaching a class in the same fashion? DPC could have made this the update of the century with the MC attending a nude yoga class with all of those women, but Noooo he had to make everyone clothed. Sadistic bastard! :mad:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Anyone know the full list of console commands or where to find them - are they contained in a file that I can inspect with an editor.

I’ve found all the common ones that are in posts about how to enable the console.

I also found this one with further googling

pp_money = <amount> which is party planner money

and I guessed this one

ft_money = amount which is fish tank money

clearly there are plenty of possible variables that can be set, would be good to know what they are.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
why would a stripper be late or not show up to class? they make more money in less hours than most professions. and if smart, they walk away with the same degree you got, but are debt free. ive seen it. some even keep at it for a while after because the money to hours worked ratio is too good.
being a stripper doesnt inherently make you dumb. but those who assume they are might be.
I dont assume i just though clubs late nights sometimes so going in classes early somehow difficult also combine these two with medical health major which is hard to begin with needs challenging, i just don’t see Lily being a smart maybe she is but not that smart to ace the tests ,
again i could be wrong thats why i said may not have solid foundation

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
View attachment 3201701

Ok if this is the chick who does nude yoga, then why is she not teaching a class in the same fashion? DPC could have made this the update of the century with the MC attending a nude yoga class with all of those women, but Noooo he had to make everyone clothed. Sadistic bastard! :mad:
i understand, and agree. when i was faced with that thought, i calmed myself down by remembering that it would have come with direct shots of tybalts asshole as well. i hope this revelation helps you as it did me.

namaste

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Great episode and surprisingly the choice that gave me a hard time was to punch Maya's Dad or not. The easy logic is he was hurting her and all the previous psychological abuse so you punch the shit out of him but watching the episode you see that he is a broken man that has had the life sucked out of him helplessly watching the love of his life slowly withering away. Really not worth it to punch a dead man walking plus there is a good chance for that punch to cost us later.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
i understand, and agree. when i was faced with that thought, i calmed myself down by remembering that it would have come with direct shots of tybalts asshole as well. i hope this revelation helps you as it did me.

namaste
giphy.gif

Warning image may cause severe trauma, PTSD even death
....fuck i should have posted the warning before:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Leonin and chuck69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I've made a signature for you, bro. You deserve it.

I made one for you too, bro. No one beats you in your game.

I would do signatures for you all, but the powers-that-be only allow me two of 'em. But I wish a merry Christmas and a happy new year for everyone here!
Bro that is awesome.
I'm going to use that so that everyone knows they will never simp like me.

Mad1111

Dec 24, 2023
I think there should be some new music in upcoming eps.
Some i will suggest are

Emotional scenes - 1) Daylight by David Kushner , 2) Somebody's Me by Enrique Iglesias ,
3) Night changes by One direction ,
4) Until I Found You by Stephen Sanchez

Party music - 1) Doja by Central Cee
and maybe some hip hop beats

Btw , I know he don't give fuk about my opinion
I really loved the music in it and the moments they play accurately , it really makes that moments more beautiful.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Great episode and surprisingly the choice that gave me a hard time was to punch Maya's Dad or not. The easy logic is he was hurting her and all the previous psychological abuse so you punch the shit out of him but watching the episode you see that he is a broken man that has had the life sucked out of him helplessly watching the love of his life slowly withering away. Really not worth it to punch a dead man walking plus there is a good chance for that punch to cost us later.
It's about proportionality. I agree with you that Patrick is a broken man, but that doesn't excuse what Patrick did to his children. Maya as well as Derek clearly say that he was rough at times but never hit her.

Beating him is too much. Patrick would only develop a great dislike for the MC, which could only make things worse for Maya and Derek. Simply leaving with Maya wouldn't be enough because Patrick wouldn't change. The MC just tells Maya to leave.

Neutral is the right choice in my opinion because the MC tells Patrick not to leave without Maya. This word "Not" should show Patrick so that the MC will do everything necessary for Maya because he loves her and will recognize Patrick so that he could lose Maya because Maya has a boyfriend who protects her. But at the same time, it doesn't completely close the door to reconciliation if Patrick changes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes