E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It seems reasonable that their relationship will be reduced for a while. But then again, how are Maya and the MC going to achieve all of their pledge goals without each other? :unsure:

A fine mess you've got us into now, Dr.PinkCake! :)
Oh please! xD How else will Maya strike the task about the threesome? They will make up soon enough. She has two weeks to complete the tasks, while the DIKs only have one. Maybe that's one reason it's called Scavenger's Hunt and not Hell's Week, because it's two for them.

Reactions: Walter Victor

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I think I've figured it out. It's in Episode 2, if the MC goes back to Maya's room after the party (for 'movie night'). She shows the MC some photos. Her father is in the one at their graduation, where the father has his arm proudly around Derek, and is ignoring Maya.
You are right. MC does indeed see him in the picture and even asks Maya if that is her dad. So, he could only have recognized him from the picture.

Reactions: SAMASH112

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
And I believe Josy might be joining the HOTs, as well. Not only for keeping an eye on Maya, but also to try and get the free tuition to help Maya with her problems.

Edit: Meaning Maya would get her pair, and they could both complete their tasks with the help of MC, in an awkward relation similar to that of AL, but with more girl-on-girl action too.

Edit #2: Meaning that she could pretend to use the money her parents kept for her education, hand it to Maya, and use the supposed tuition for herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Just noticed looks very similar to Jill
jill kind of looks like Tash wolff to me, with a better body and 5 kilos of melons added
3c395bc748ca9ba9160e28921632c00230754513.jpg

If you type ''being a'' in the google bar this game is the first result in predictive search, I guess is becoming popular (no idea of how it works tho)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I haven't been paying attention to this forum but this is probably my favorite game. Are there any theories on the Isabella mystery at the library. I hope to god I... ahh.. um.. I mean...the MC gets to stay at her place

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh please! xD How else will Maya strike the task about the threesome? They will make up soon enough. She has two weeks to complete the tasks, while the DIKs only have one. Maybe that's one reason it's called Scavenger's Hunt and not Hell's Week, because it's two for them.
Ah, yes. That probably means that said threesome will not be in the next release. [Boo! Hiss!] :(

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to settle for 'Fuck a teacher', 'Having sex outdoors', and 'Bang a feminist' for the next release. :ROFLMAO: If we're lucky, it won't be all at the same time with the same person! Perhaps two of them with Jade, and the third (outdoors) with Sage? Or Jill? Or Bella? [Phew! I need to get a glass of water!]

Hmm, for feminist, maybe Derek could do the deed with Wendy! :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: TobiMAH and E.l.l.0

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The one with the short purple hair wasn't bad but she was a Lez...Are we talking the hardcore dangerous kind of feminists ? :ROFLMAO:
fem.jpg

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Why does Bella wear her wedding ring and engagement ring while Jade only is wearing her engagement ring?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Ah, yes. That probably means that said threesome will not be in the next release. [Boo! Hiss!] :(

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to settle for 'Fuck a teacher', 'Having sex outdoors', and 'Bang a feminist' for the next release. :ROFLMAO: If we're lucky, it won't be all at the same time with the same person! Perhaps two of them with Jade, and the third (outdoors) with Sage? Or Jill? Or Bella? [Phew! I need to get a glass of water!]

Hmm, for feminist, maybe Derek could do the deed with Wendy! :poop:
If MC goes for Jade, he will strike two tasks with just one stone: teacher + feminist. No need for Derek risking his life with Wendy! :ROFLMAO: I wonder if that could be the "dark event"? :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
And I believe Josy might be joining the HOTs, as well. Not only for keeping an eye on Maya, but also to try and get the free tuition to help Maya with her problems.

Edit: Meaning Maya would get her pair, and they could both complete their tasks with the help of MC, in an awkward relation similar to that of AL, but with more girl-on-girl action too.
Tommy stated he doesn't want Josy joining the HOT's. MC as well most likely if you're on her path. You do realize getting the free tuition means you have to whore yourself out and not just join the Sorority right? Josy isn't gonna whore herself out for Maya's sake only.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Tommy stated he doesn't want Josy joining the HOT's. MC as well most likely if you're on her path. You do realize getting the free tuition means you have to whore yourself out and not just join the Sorority right? Josy isn't gonna whore herself out for Maya's sake only.
Which means that she could pretend to use the money her parents kept for her education, hand it to Maya, and use the supposed tuition for herself. And they don't know that they are required to whore themselves yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes