SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It could also explain the cafeteria scene when Jade and Cathy join Bella and the MC you can tell even then Bella starts to look uncomfortable and eventually leaves so there could be some sort of resentment there.
Exactly. It's the most obvious explanation to Bella's reaction.

Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Once you get to nephew (or even more distant), I'd say it becomes less noteworthy as a gossip item, but we're splitting hairs here. As I am not one of the proponents of the nephew theory though, I'll let those that do answer.

PS. Where do we learn Tybalt's last name btw? Not doubting it, I just can't remember when it came up.
Phone - Rooster social network.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erebus007

Dec 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This is one of the best games I have ever played, nevermind adult or not.

I have been there when the second chapter was out and the same for the third. Gotta admit, I didn't expect the third chapter's ending.

Sadly, I cannot financially support this awesome developer, but I can say that the game is fucking awesome.

So if anyone sees this comment in search of answers about the game's quality, TRY IT! You won't regret it.

And if you can support Dr. Pink Cake with a little something.

If by any chance Dr. Pink Cake sees this comment, keep up this amazing work and I am telling you, I am checking this website daily for any updates.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Playtime/Content is unreal for ver. 0.3 compared to any other games i've played till date. This is one of the extremely few games where i've spent absurd amount of time just admiring faces and expressions of the lovelies than their...other physical attributes, i mean damn. It's remarkable here. Thank you Dr. PinkCake just for those. Hopefully i'll be able to support this soon.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Why doesn't the MC know Josy from before? Why would he? Who said that the city they lived in was so small that it only had one school district? All we know is that the MC needs to travel to Josy's house by bicycle. He doesn't walk. Josy's house could be miles away, but still be reachable via a 15-30 minute bike ride. Up to 10 miles, depending on the MC's bike-riding proficiency. But even if it's only a mile or so, if they live close to the district boundary, that could put them in separate school districts. There is also the possibility that Josy went to a private or parochial school. I doubt if we'll ever be told about that, because who the fuck really cares?

Now let's address how Maya and Josy could have gotten together. How about summer vacation?
Maya: "This place right here is where my family took us when we were kids. I have so many fond memories of the wildlife. We used to go on caravan holidays every summer."
They could have easily met up on one or more of those 'caravan holidays' and developed their relationship. That is one possibility. I suspect we will find out more about how their relationship started in the next release. Maybe my guess is right. Maybe it's not. Who knows? All we really know so far is that it is a long-distance relationship that is not really working well because of that.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
4 unanswered messages drooling Jill's picture... Poor fucks watermelons, nobody talks to him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why doesn't the MC know Josy from before? Why would he? Who said that the city they lived in was so small that it only had one school district? All we know is that the MC needs to travel to Josy's house by bicycle. He doesn't walk. Josy's house could be miles away, but still be reachable via a 15-30 minute bike ride. Up to 10 miles, depending on the MC's bike-riding proficiency. But even if it's only a mile or so, if they live close to the district boundary, that could put them in separate school districts. There is also the possibility that Josy went to a private or parochial school. I doubt if we'll ever be told about that, because who the fuck really cares?

Now let's address how Maya and Josy could have gotten together. How about summer vacation?
Maya: "This place right here is where my family took us when we were kids. I have so many fond memories of the wildlife. We used to go on caravan holidays every summer."
They could have easily met up on one or more of those 'caravan holidays' and developed their relationship. That is one possibility. I suspect we will find out more about how their relationship started in the next release. Maybe my guess is right. Maybe it's not. Who knows? All we really know so far is that it is a long-distance relationship that is not really working well because of that.

Maybe, or maybe not. In any case, in advance we know that the relationship between her and the MC will be complicated. I think that although he tell the truth and the whole story will remain uncomfortable for the MC, and the relationship between them and him in the next episode, will be reduced.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maybe, or maybe not. In any case, in advance we know that the relationship between her and the MC will be complicated. I think that although he tell the truth and the whole story will remain uncomfortable for the MC, and the relationship between them and him in the next episode, will be reduced.
It seems reasonable that their relationship will be reduced for a while. But then again, how are Maya and the MC going to achieve all of their pledge goals without each other? :unsure:

A fine mess you've got us into now, Dr.PinkCake! :)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It seems reasonable that their relationship will be reduced for a while. But then again, how are Maya and the MC going to achieve all of their pledge goals without each other? :unsure:

Who says they end up doing them? They have started, as we have seen, but perhaps after this chapter, the story changes, and not for the better.

The end of chapter 3 has made it clear that we are going to have a change, that things will not be the same, that opening a door can change everything ... Yes, it seems that it has put us in a good mess! Lots of doubts and expectation! :p

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

Maybe that's the idea. I mean now Maya does have someone else to go for the threesome with her. We are thinking about it being with the MC, but nowhere it says it needs to be with a guy involved. Maybe they just go for a third girl, or... Some random dude as well, who would say no to Josy and Maya? Besides, imagine the drama.

Neither the MC needs Maya for his goals. The Teacher will probably be Jade anyway, the other? Sex in a public space? Sage almost bang him in the middle of a party, if she REALLY wants to spite Chad, she could do it.

I'm more interested in learning more about Bella and Jill in the next update, and loved the idea about Bella's husband being dead. Maybe the MC saw a picture of him and imagined the guy in a drunken haze. But... After last episode i'm thinking it's probably something a lot worse. It was almost like the game was telling the player to not pursue Bella.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes