• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If that level of comeback was the best you can do, and was represented at a physical level, Troy would beat the shit out of you in Brawler.
Troy couldn't even beat his meat around me at any level. That fool better stick to the preps and the nerds cuz that's the level he's on.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
But one thing I and a few others noticed. Bella is a rare character that doesn't get much hate. She might not be a favorite to a lot, but Bellaposting was never on the menu, at least during my tenure here.
That's because players who are not interested in her are not interested in posting flaming/dissing messages.

She's definitely the least popular main girl.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If DPC is indeed watching this thread, I think we (well, you especially) have given him all the material he needs for his next game.
And when she cooks some chips for me she could stick them up her vagina to give them some extra taste.
I normally don't like soggy chips but if they are covered in Arieth's pussy juices I wouldn't mind.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkMage73

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That's because players who are not interested in her are not interested in posting flaming/dissing messages.

I'm pretty sure the least popular main girl is Maya, and by far.
Don't be fooled by the 2 or 3 professional simpers trying to make you believe otherwise...
:cool:

Reactions: Dark Silence

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Bella is my main route. Even tho I like other girls more, my first ever run is Bella. So she is my canon route.
I actually think the least popular now is Jill. Sure, Josy is getting her ass ravaged atm, but I still think Jill is less popular.
Don't be fooled by the 2 or 3 professional simpers trying to make you believe otherwise...
I can't agree. Maya has had an increase in fans since ep10. I for one like her more since ep9.

Banana Jill is still the weakest link I'd say. When most play your route for your friend(Bianca), that says a lot about said route xD

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm I can't tell if that's a dig at me or not.
I think the reason she is the least popular is because a lot of people can't handle a strong independent woman in these games.

Aug 16, 2017
And when she cooks some chips for me she could stick them up her vagina to give them some extra taste.
I normally don't like soggy chips but if they are covered in Arieth's pussy juices I wouldn't mind.
Please tell me you don't live in Victoria. Because if you do, I've just sworn off every KFC in the state. As if I go into one and there's a vacant looking redhead at the counter, I'm going to run out of there screaming about the crabfries.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Please tell me you don't live in Victoria. Because if you do, I've just sworn off every KFC in the state. As if I go into one and there's a vacant looking redhead at the counter, I'm going to run out of there screaming about the crabfries.
Don't worry you're safe.
Of course if Arieth did work there I would move there straight away to be closer to my sweetheart.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think the reason she is the least popular is because a lot of people can't handle a strong independent woman in these games.
Maya is anything but strong and independent.

Since around ep 04, people have been thinking about how Maya's dad is so evil, and such a religious fanatic. But now we know that's not the case. Her father is the way he is because of his wife. We finally understand why he's so protective of his daughter, because of his wife's dreams. And Maya knows this. But does she consider what her mother feels? Specially that she's inches away from her death bed. Maya can't even bring herself to just hang in there a little longer until it's all over with. Instead she plays the victim. Fuck Maya and her deranged waste of skin and oxygen of a brother. For him I'd strap that fucking vibrator up his ass permanently and drop him off at the Blue Oyster bar and watch him get raped by a legion of gay bikers.

Maya is weak and a detriment to maturity.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
And they heart their LIs in a half-assed manor. I mean, how can you save you love your LI if you're not gonna kiss your cummy girls lips, right? :HideThePain: Loving another starts with loving yourself, duh :KEK:

So I think you are unchallenged. No amount of simping or breaking into song can outdo you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Since around ep 04, people have been thinking about how Maya's dad is so evil, and such a religious fanatic. But now we know that's not the case. Her father is the way he is because of his wife. We finally understand why he's so protective of his daughter, because of his wife's dreams. And Maya knows this. But does she consider what her mother feels? Specially that she's inches away from her death bed. Maya can't even bring herself to just hang in there a little longer until it's all over with. Instead she plays the victim. Fuck Maya and her deranged waste of skin and oxygen of a brother. For him I'd strap that fucking vibrator up his ass permanently and drop him off at the Blue Oyster bar and watch him get raped by a legion of gay bikers.

Patrick lost any small bit of sympathy I had for him when I saw what he has been doing to Maya.
He is nothing but a piece of garbage who uses violence on a sweet & innocent girl.

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
If mc make a good impression on Patrick, but he end up hitting him (still get the contract). Do you think it will have a very negative impact on my game?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I believe Bella doesn't get as much hate or any hate because she's in a class by herself. Everybody else are students and connected in one way or another, but other than her friendship with Jill, Bella basically operates in her own space. She doesn't really compete with anybody

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If mc make a good impression on Patrick, but he end up hitting him (still get the contract). Do you think it will have a very negative impact on my game?
I think it will down the line. Maya doesn't like violence.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Maya and Derek are more than just strong. Since they were 5 years old, they have had to watch their mother Helen slowly die. This fate is worse than that of the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes