Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, guess that your behavior is considered normal down there. So, i don't really blame you. Keep being yourself, man.
If people think I'm weird maybe it's because I'm the only one with balls big enough to say Arieth is awesome.
I bet everyone thinks it but only I say it.

Come on guys show your love for our sexy redhead.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
If people think I'm weird maybe it's because I'm the only one with balls big enough to say Arieth is awesome.
I bet everyone thinks it but only I say it.

Come on guys show your love for our sexy redhead.
I see living in constant fear of drop bears has taken its mental toll.

Last edited:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
There is nothing basic about Josy she the best
View attachment 3239708

Where did Sage learn to put on makeup she looks like shit. Sage is the most basic bitch in the game get real people she looks a little girl trying to act like mommy and failed big time. Josy always nails her looks perfectly she knows what she doing unlike sage. Josy doesn't to worry about what others think of her so much she just has to be herself and own it because she perfect as is.
View attachment 3239714
That's how it done perfect sweet girl look with a naughty side :love: :love: :love: . Sage can't hold a candle to Queen Josy . Sage simps should remember Bella's words "jealousy is unbecoming" and it smells like dirty ass :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1704619800228.png

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You know what, I stopped making my MC coming inside the chicks after I saw the scene where Josy talks about Arieth's pregnancy.

You can never know with this game. :eek:
You can get a clue through game script. If any specific variable after some lewd scene is saved, then it could be one of such things.

But DPC is awared of this method too, and probably he will avoid such spoilers. It's too easy to check and notice. It could be done more subtle, like letting MC to have sex with someone, where the only option is to cum inside. So it's just a lewd scene (0/1) var, but the consequences of this "1" are subtle enough till the proper moment. It also may be played out in the same way as it was done with Jill scene in EP8. She always tells MC that "she took care of it" (with a "1-day after" pills probably), dependless of the option you picked during that lewd scene - choice is not tracked, but the plot implies that MC loaded her up. So, I bet on the same method if it will ever become a case. Because even a lewd scene with the single ending option will be too suspicious after the things we learned in EP9-10.

After playing EP10 on different branches, options etc, I could tell it may become an option closer to the end of the game. Like if some girl (let's say it's Josy, hah!) will be so desperate for some reason that may decide to get protection off as a way to win the MC over.

Well, we have got a reminder of "boring" things like rubber and drugs at the very beginning of the game. Since MC still haven't got any troubles with pregnancies, reminders are already intensified.

Drugs thing is already on a half the way. I expect the next step and major choice to be the syringe with shit that Tommy, Quinn, Heather and some other persons are enjoying from time to time. Maybe only on Quinn path / Others path, maybe not.

The third thing is fights and conflicts. Dwayne gives MC the last hint, probably. In EP9 it was Zoey and in Season 1-2 it was MCs conscience and inner voice. He can't punch everyone every time and avoid consequences.

So, the full DIK routes will probably put MC in a big trouble sooner or later, Neutral choices may fix it a bit, though.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
oh shit guys i think i found quinn in another game haha. :Kappa::KEK:
View attachment 3239905
discount_tremelo.jpg
This game also has discount Tremelo. :LOL: This a kinder angle of discount Tremelo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly they're a fan of Being a DIK and it's more of a nod, than a counterfeit, which is cool. This game has potential and is solid thus far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
most of the girls claim to take the pill, it would be comical if it was more effective to come out than the pill.... :oops: :oops:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It's about self confidence. She doubts a lot about herself. Her height, her boobs, probably other stuff too. She think about it in the way that being "small" in some is bad. She never thought of it as her "thing", she just thinks it's bad because someone has something "bigger", "higher", etc. That's the point. She is quite flattered by MC compliments every time and opportunity. EP2 date scene, EP5 dorm scene, EP7 HOTs party conversation. Well, to enhance all this, the DPC dresses her in flat shoes at the most "successful" moments. It happened twice - HOTs and Halloween parties.

And the DPC's love of conveying some details and references by putting them in different branches and his duality methods and things are working out very well. Josy haters may say that she is really boring, have no hobbies, etc. But if you read MC responds to Sage properly you'll get his point in a right way. I doubt that he would like, fall for or date her if she was a boring one for him.

She is what she is. The fact that she has nothing special to write in an idiotic profile on Rooster does not mean that she is boring on her own or that it is boring to spend time with her. On the contrary, we know and it is emphasized many times that she is the soul of the company, she is talkative (in a good way), she attracts people to herself and is mostly always positive.

Next, there is a conversation about hobby passion and how it happens differently for boys and girls.

In order for a person to be interesting, he does not necessarily have to have any specific hobbies, he does not necessarily have to be obsessed with them. And this is also emphasized in this dialogue. You can have a lot of hobbies, but not be interesting to others, and vice versa, you could be like the "majority" around, but be a magnet for people. Josy is not stupid, she thinks rationally and took economics courses in college. MC never complained that she was boring or had nothing to talk about. She is fun, adorable, talkative and the one who you are comfortable near.

Now remember most of the profiles on Swyper, and how many diverse "hobbies" and a rich "profile" helped 90% of the girls there?

And as we can see, due to self-doubt and excessive attention to the words of others, she even decided to find a hobby for herself. But damn... it doesn't work that way. Doing something that someone else thinks is good or "cool" and having something to write in your profile is not the way to go.

This is a disease of society and distortions due to excessive self-exposure. If you are different in some way or you cannot write something special about yourself, it is ultimately a useless competition where there are no winners.

Becky constantly mocked Maya at school, reminding her of how not cool she was. She continued this in college. Well, how does this turn out in the throuple branch ? Who's "cool" now, and who's a boring chattering and gossiping piece of shit running after "popular" guys and not even knowing how to fuck properly.

You may write what you want in your "profiles" but when it comes to reality, most of the time expectations doesn't met with reality. It's better to have a boring profile in damned society networks or dating apps, while being cool and attractive in a real life than vice versa.

All Josy is need to be sure that MC likes and love her for being herself. She hides things and throughs and this must be changed.

Aug 16, 2017
It's about self confidence. She doubts a lot about herself. Her height, her boobs, probably other stuff too. She think about it in the way that being "small" in some is bad. She never thought of it as her "thing", she just thinks it's bad because someone has something "bigger", "higher", etc. That's the point. She is quite flattered by MC compliments every time and opportunity. EP2 date scene, EP5 dorm scene, EP7 HOTs party conversation. Well, to enhance all this, the DPC dresses her in flat shoes at the most "successful" moments. It happened twice - HOTs and Halloween parties.

And the DPC's love of conveying some details and references by putting them in different branches and his duality methods and things are working out very well. Josy haters may say that she is really boring, have no hobbies, etc. But if you read MC responds to Sage properly you'll get his point in a right way. I doubt that he would like, fall for or date her if she was a boring one for him.

She is what she is. The fact that she has nothing special to write in an idiotic profile on Rooster does not mean that she is boring on her own or that it is boring to spend time with her. On the contrary, we know and it is emphasized many times that she is the soul of the company, she is talkative (in a good way), she attracts people to herself and is mostly always positive.

Next, there is a conversation about hobby passion and how it happens differently for boys and girls.

In order for a person to be interesting, he does not necessarily have to have any specific hobbies, he does not necessarily have to be obsessed with them. And this is also emphasized in this dialogue. You can have a lot of hobbies, but not be interesting to others, and vice versa, you could be like the "majority" around, but be a magnet for people. Josy is not stupid, she thinks rationally and took economics courses in college. MC never complained that she was boring or had nothing to talk about. She is fun, adorable, talkative and the one who you are comfortable near.

Now remember most of the profiles on Swyper, and how many diverse "hobbies" and a rich "profile" helped 90% of the girls there?

And as we can see, due to self-doubt and excessive attention to the words of others, she even decided to find a hobby for herself. But damn... it doesn't work that way. Doing something that someone else thinks is good or "cool" and having something to write in your profile is not the way to go.

This is a disease of society and distortions due to excessive self-exposure. If you are different in some way or you cannot write something special about yourself, it is ultimately a useless competition where there are no winners.

Becky constantly mocked Maya at school, reminding her of how not cool she was. She continued this in college. Well, how does this turn out in the throuple branch ? Who's "cool" now, and who's a boring chattering and gossiping piece of shit running after "popular" guys and not even knowing how to fuck properly.

You may write what you want in your "profiles" but when it comes to reality, most of the time expectations doesn't met with reality. It's better to have a boring profile in damned society networks or dating apps, while being cool and attractive in a real life than vice versa.

All Josy is need to be sure that MC likes and love her for being herself. She hides things and throughs and this must be changed.
Just like a pet dog really. Which is apt, as Josy is about a 1% hormone increase away from humping your leg in public and rolling on her back with her legs splayed hoping for tummy rubs whilst her tongue hangs out.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes