jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Even in college, except Dawe who has been a freshman for 10 years there are some I can't believe to be 18-19

Nick and Rusty look not far from 30 and Maya sometimes she looks 18 and sometimes 35 :KEK:
Nah, Nick and Rusty both look like college-aged people but with not terrible beards (a rarity these days).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hey guys be careful, you might leave Dalli unemployed. :LUL:

I doubt about Miranda the teacher, the age difference is too big. Miranda in the diary flashbacks is 18-25, teacher looks 60. And Viv, she was so petite, imagine how many burgers she would have to eat to turn into Madame in 20 years.
Dalli will always be the master of crazy theories that can't happen:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
For Bella to find a cheater, two events lead to this:
1. Option to leave answers where you found them. This is a neutral option, only available if you already have permanent affinity.
I don't think my saves used the option to leave the answers where I found them, what's the variable so I can change it? And how do I even edit variables, it's been almost a year and a half since I had to save edit a renpy game. I think I already have unren installed on BADIK, though.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think my saves used the option to leave the answers where I found them, what's the variable so I can change it? And how do I even edit variables, it's been almost a year and a half since I had to save edit a renpy game. I think I already have unren installed on BADIK, though.
This question is definitely not for me, I just do another run if I want something different.
But in order to achieve a result with an available neutral option with answers, you must already have permanent affinity by that time. And it's not difficult, just most of the choices should be DIK or Chick, then the permanent affinity will form earlier.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
This question is definitely not for me, I just do another run if I want something different.
But in order to achieve a result with an available neutral option with answers, you must already have permanent affinity by that time. And it's not difficult, just most of the choices should be DIK or Chick, then the permanent affinity will form earlier.
BADIK is too long for me to replay the whole thing just to see a few different lines of dialogue. Does it already say who cheated or will it be revealed next chapter?

Anyway in case someone reads this and knows which variable decides if you leave the answers or throws it away, please reply or send a PM because I'm not active in this thread at all.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
BADIK is too long for me to replay the whole thing just to see a few different lines of dialogue. Does it already say who cheated or will it be revealed next chapter?

Anyway in case someone reads this and knows which variable decides if you leave the answers or throws it away, please reply or send a PM because I'm not active in this thread at all.
Anderson is a cheater.
Who is this Anderson, you ask? And no one knows for sure, this character has not been revealed, but people are making theories about it. The best thing to do is ask Dalli_x, he's the main theorist here.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Hey guys be careful, you might leave Dalli unemployed. :LUL:

I doubt about Miranda the teacher, the age difference is too big. Miranda in the diary flashbacks is 18-25, teacher looks 60. And Viv, she was so petite, imagine how many burgers she would have to eat to turn into Madame in 20 years.
Being Tommy moms and working as stripper , I can't see this but maybe someone else who is not attending the Pink Rose club mom or at least someone we could know that i can buy.
so yeah

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Is this kind of scene only in some specific path ? Because I already finished the 10th episode and didn't see it!
you have to talk to nora on the dating app and then have a meeting with her when you go with tommy to the bar.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The greatest trick the Dik has ever pulled was not following status updates for EP11 till November 2024.

Aside from occasional memes, other paths or edits, I will probably hybernate. My soul needs it and patience isn't strong enough.
Have patience brother you must, by dedicate time to your hobbies and time will fly. Yes, hrrrm.
be0a5dc18996c8805c330a6390bc0469.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: SirDawcio
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes