anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If she turns out to be a useless character who means nothing to the story, then this is the stupidest joke from DPC during the entire development. We've already seen her outside of Pink Rose, so we'll see.
View attachment 3238797
The funniest thing is if she turns out to be Monica, Tommy's mom. :LOL:
If she means anything she's Viv aged 20 years, like it's possible the teacher is Miranda aged 20 years.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If she turns out to be a useless character who means nothing to the story, then this is the stupidest joke from DPC during the entire development. We've already seen her outside of Pink Rose, so we'll see.
View attachment 3238797
The funniest thing is if she turns out to be Monica, Tommy's mom. :LOL:
that scene is a sign that she plays a role in the overall story (hopefully marginal). stop deluding yourself that you can avoid her

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Stupid theory?
If she really isn't useful to the story so far, maybe it's to reveal in the future that she will cheat on the MC with her father Neil?
(I should point out that I have never played his route, it did not interest me at all). :oops:
No wounder Josy doesn't like her, but I know who Madame really is James, she lost her manhood to Bella fully transitioned to a women and now using the moves she learn from Bella is a stripper
Hey guys be careful, you might leave Dalli unemployed. :LUL:

If she means anything she's Viv aged 20 years, like it's possible the teacher is Miranda aged 20 years.
I doubt about Miranda the teacher, the age difference is too big. Miranda in the diary flashbacks is 18-25, teacher looks 60. And Viv, she was so petite, imagine how many burgers she would have to eat to turn into Madame in 20 years.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys be careful, you might leave Dalli unemployed. :LUL:

I doubt about Miranda the teacher, the age difference is too big. Miranda in the diary flashbacks is 18-25, teacher looks 60. And Viv, she was so petite, imagine how many burgers she would have to eat to turn into Madame in 20 years.
We know DPC doesn't do ages very well, Bella, Jade and Cathy look 10 years younger than they are, he may have overcompensated with Miranda because she won't be an LI he didn't bother making her look attractive aged up, or she may have just had a stressful life dealing with B&R students for 15 years (for how many of those years has she had Dawe as a student?). It's also not uncommon for people to put on weight between 20 and 40 as metabolism slows and they get less time to exercise, and potentially if they can't cook just eat fast food all the time.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Stupid theory?
If she really isn't useful to the story so far, maybe it's to reveal in the future that she will cheat on the MC with her father Neil?
(I should point out that I have never played his route, it did not interest me at all). :oops:
Madame being in a relationship with the mc while being his sister and cheating on him with his dad (her father)? Some incest lovers here really dont know when their brain is fried :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
So, pointing out that arguing that faster development cycles are possible is delusional means dumb whining to you?

Fine with me. Don't waste your time anymore: I won't stop writing whatever I want because you say it's dumb.
Except you didn't point that out did you?

You just invented bizarre claims so you could whine that he was milking subs before suddenly trying to make yourself out to be a superfan when I laughed at your obvious dumbassery.

Reactions: VOYEUR

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Come across some nice data while looking at Episode 10 initial reports back in January 2023.

Episode 10

107 Posed and 62 Rendered at 42 days after EP 9 Release

Episode 11

85 Posed and 63 Rendered at 28 days after EP 10 Release

The number of posed and rendered animations from EP10 cames from the 27/01/23 report while the data from EP11 comes from this Friday report.

While the number of posed animations is lower, the rendered ones are basically matched despite the fact the previous cycle was already in it's sixth week versus the current one at it's forth week.

Really shows he either started making animations earlier or the RTX4090s are making a difference. Probably a mix of those 2 factors.

Either way those numbers are promising, if DPC keeps focusing on animations earlier in the cycle, we could see a sizeable difference in render wait times later this year.

Now, how much time that will save is still up in the air, if DPC decides to do even more animations or higher framerate animations (over 60 like some in EP10) this headstart could easily be lost.

Regardless, while I still don't expect the update to come out before december, I'm now mildly optimistic and if this trends continues in the coming months a november release could even be possible.
Given DPC said they took a week or so off over Christmas this year it may not even be four weeks. Seems like at the moment at least they're going twice as fast than last year, which makes sense given they've got the workflow issue sorted out.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We know DPC doesn't do ages very well, Bella, Jade and Cathy look 10 years younger than they are, he may have overcompensated with Miranda because she won't be an LI he didn't bother making her look attractive aged up, or she may have just had a stressful life dealing with B&R students for 15 years (for how many of those years has she had Dawe as a student?). It's also not uncommon for people to put on weight between 20 and 40 as metabolism slows and they get less time to exercise, and potentially if they can't cook just eat fast food all the time.
I think we'll still see the real Miranda, especially in Jill's path, I'm sure she's Bianca's mother, too many coincidences speak for that: looks similarity, Jill's mansion, which Bianca's father helped sell from Lynette's family. But definitely not the teacher, because they have the same necklace.
6 new scenes of madame rose. I don't know what kind of obsession DPC has with prostitutes, but it's probably because of a prostitute he met in his younger years and still hasn't gotten over it haha. :KEK:
View attachment 3238904
And maybe he married one of them.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
That would not be the most unrealistic thing body-wise in a game where there's Bella :KEK:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
To be fair that's not entirely their fault. Seems DAZ3D models typically fall into either "eternally 25" or "granny". Admittedly all the ones for men are either Fuckboi or Middle-Aged Dad.

Nicole seems to be the only character not college-aged who actually looks their age.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
take everything back right now!
I refuse to give up hope for a threesome with mom's friends :cautious: :Kappa:

Bella is a character aged 20, compare Bella to Madame and the octogenarian teacher...

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
To be fair that's not entirely their fault. Seems DAZ3D models typically fall into either "eternally 25" or "granny". Admittedly all the ones for men are either Fuckboi or Middle-Aged Dad.

Nicole seems to be the only character not college-aged who actually looks their age.
Even in college, except Dawe who has been a freshman for 10 years there are some I can't believe to be 18-19

Nick and Rusty look not far from 30 and Maya sometimes she looks 18 and sometimes 35 :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
take everything back right now!
I refuse to give up hope for a threesome with mom's friends :cautious: :Kappa:

Bella is a character aged 20, compare Bella to Madame and the octogenarian teacher...
the picture of Lynette with her friends is not so explanatory.

it is normal to think that they are about the same age, but there could also be a difference of 5-6 years or maybe even more. it never seems to be mentioned that they are school friends, so they could just be the daughters of rich people spending time together.

The teacher must have had a really bad life anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes