Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, I have no idea what people do to their modded games. My main save is a scrappy modded game from Steam, with the S2 save being used for the S3 game, which I also use the mod. Like, I had zero issues so far. I always wait for the mod to be updated before my first run through the new releases. I have no idea how people fuck up their modded games so bad.
F95's got 6 million and 7 hundred thousand users.

Their son/daughter inherited his eyes and her nose, I guess. Not sure about the horns.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
To your question, today was the very first status update of Episode 11.
huh? No previews? wtf...
and I suppose DPC got a good rest and had a nice holiday, then. lol. Well, better for him and productivity, I suppose. We need this damn game completed, not abandoned :D

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Sage genuinely doesn't like Lily. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK_Z4QSI7f8w2.jpg BeingADIK_PyrOk7kIx0.jpg BeingADIK_n9ygLmA62r.jpg

PS: In the Sage route Lily treated Sage quite nicely when Sage felt nervous before dating MC. ;) MC is truly dangerous to compromise Lily's psyche and friendship with HOTs. :unsure:
BeingADIK_dK1HP2KWPm.jpg BeingADIK_0B61jBj0oc.jpg BeingADIK_YnvdS0y0GN.jpg BeingADIK_e6RSW9oGAH.jpg

Last edited:

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
It's been a while...
Hi everyone, I'm back to track, since I finished most of my main saves and doesn't afraid spoilers anymore :D

Never thought I was ask something like it, but could some kind person drop me a link to the all status updates I probably missed since Dec, 8 ? I seen recent and fresh status update from yesterday, but was it the first one since the release? Were any renders/special renders/rooster stuff posted so far? Search thing here is a mess...

Thanks in advance and sorry to be that guy, lol.

Ugh, I willing and have so much to discuss. But I'll start later, probably, I haven't enough time right now and I wish to spend the rest of my holiday to play a bunch of some more saves :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man, there's the status update i believe there's only one

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-12622262

Reactions: KaiserST and Kpyna

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
huh? No previews? wtf...
and I suppose DPC got a good rest and had a nice holiday, then. lol. Well, better for him and productivity, I suppose. We need this damn game completed, not abandoned :D
He posted cosmetic poll for Jill today, not been leaked yet.

And it doesn't looks that he rested a lot, because 85 animations and 5 lewds already posed.

Reactions: KaiserST and Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
He posted cosmetic poll for Jill today, not been leaked yet.

And it doesn't looks that he rested a lot, because 85 animations and 5 lewds already posed.
Got it! Thx.

So, it feels even better then, since I missed NOTHING, lol :HideThePain:

There were no updates for about a month, I see it as a something and he definitely got some rest. And the progress is great, imo, since the animations is a big deal and time challenger. Just hope that M-a-d-a-m-e won't get more than 1 scene in next update, even if they are shitty and short and could be packed into one MG/SG average sized scene all together. There was the only 1 locked option left for her, lol.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It is funny since, She had a similar Fuck Buddy Relationship with MC, so she really in no position to judge others :ROFLMAO:
I've never thought about that! Fuck buddy relationship is truly like the rolling thing. In my opinion, Sage doesn't like Lily in general though I don't know why because Sage accused Lily of stealing immediately in the cluck while there was no proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Aug 29, 2023
Its not that people complain about the party, not at all. At least i dont think so... but more about the fact that the whole episode contains the party and not much else. That was a problem. Each episode progresses some story-plots and relationships, some more, some less, but at least still a good amount of progress and most of the episodes has very different scenes and content regarding the paths you are on... Episode 9 lacked at all of it. The whole experience wasnt that different, DIK affinity, chick affinity or neutral... which girl you are with... the differences were only "small" and nearly nothing that happened in the episode does matter or is progressing anything in a meaningful way. Most of the time the episode felt like a waste of time. To have fun in the game, fun scenes without bigger meaning is ok. But not an entire episode. And of course the more or less biggest upset was the end-cliffhanger of episode 8 and the resolution of it in episode 9... which was... just a really really bad joke. And of course... the free roams are not liked by much people anyways. I kinda struggle with them too and think especially the navigation through them could be WAY better. Its really a struggle with every playthrough to go through them again and again. a whole episode designed as a free roam is kinda... torture for many people. I dont hate the free roams, many times i like them, but if the get too big and too long... its really not a good thing. especially if its all the same environment. Make different free roams in different locations, just like he did before episode 9 and now with 10 again, and its fine... episode 9 was free roam overkill. And last... the long wait for it and many people didnt liked the episode... so for many people the long wait wasnt worth it.
Totally agreed; ep 9 was free roam overkill.

But I’m pretty sure the thing people hate about free roams isn’t the slow story progress, cuz it’s not that slow. What slows the whole episode down is the fact we now have to navigate. Can’t just immediately move on to the next scene and the next choice; we gotta go to the next room, go up the stairs, enter the next room, enter the hallway, turn around, go through the door, go down that hallway… I really appreciate the fast-navigation button, but even that takes time as you scroll through all the rooms and discover the porch isn’t one of them, and how the fuck do you get to the porch again?… Oh yeah, left hallway. Pain in the ass.

Because navigation slowed down the story, it concealed the fact there wasn’t as much story as in other episodes. There’s a lot of content, cuz there are five different paths through it (the Jill events unique to if she’s the MC’s girlfriend now, Bella events, Josy and Maya events, Sage events, and others events which include four variant endings) but you’re not gonna see all the content in one run. And look at all the players on F95 who insist on only playing with their favorite LI.

Though I could’ve told you (and I think I did say so in a previous post) the cliffhangers regularly have anticlimactic resolutions, so I don’t fret about them. So what if Sage is a Burke?—it was only an issue if the MC fucked Jade. It could have been an issue if Sage and Tybalt were actually close siblings and best buddies; that would’ve been a fun but irritating monkeywrench thrown into the story! But nope; Sage hates him as much as the MC does, so it’s not only irrelevant, but means she and Jill can be besties now. Happy resolution! Meh.

Fuck cliffhangers.jpg

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Got it! Thx.

So, it feels even better then, since I missed NOTHING, lol :HideThePain:

There were no updates for about a month, I see it as a something and he definitely got some rest. And the progress is great, imo, since the animations is a big deal and time challenger. Just hope that M-a-d-a-m-e won't get more than 1 scene in next update, even if they are shitty and short and could be packed into one MG/SG average sized scene all together. There was the only 1 locked option left for her, lol.
I hope we won't see her in the next update, right? RIGHT? :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We will.
She's not just for fun.
Isn 't it obvious that she has some kind of hidden meaning? :WeSmart:
OK, it's not obvious. :cautious:
But what is she here for?! :unsure:
Simply put, the ways of DPC are inscrutable.:alien:
If she turns out to be a useless character who means nothing to the story, then this is the stupidest joke from DPC during the entire development. We've already seen her outside of Pink Rose, so we'll see.
screenshot0435.png
The funniest thing is if she turns out to be Monica, Tommy's mom. :LOL:

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
If she turns out to be a useless character who means nothing to the story, then this is the stupidest joke from DPC during the entire development. We've already seen her outside of Pink Rose, so we'll see.
View attachment 3238797
Stupid theory?
If she really isn't useful to the story so far, maybe it's to reveal in the future that she will cheat on the MC with her father Neil?
(I should point out that I have never played his route, it did not interest me at all). :oops:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3238797
No wounder Josy doesn't like her, but I know who Madame really is James, she lost her manhood to Bella fully transitioned to a women and now using the moves she learn from Bella as a stripper

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes