Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It's been a while...
Hi everyone, I'm back to track, since I finished most of my main saves and doesn't afraid spoilers anymore :D

Never thought I was ask something like it, but could some kind person drop me a link to the all status updates I probably missed since Dec, 8 ? I seen recent and fresh status update from yesterday, but was it the first one since the release? Were any renders/special renders/rooster stuff posted so far? Search thing here is a mess...

Thanks in advance and sorry to be that guy, lol.

Ugh, I willing and have so much to discuss. But I'll start later, probably, I haven't enough time right now and I wish to spend the rest of my holiday to play a bunch of some more saves :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm glad everyone is starting to see my love for Arieth.
Now if only DPC still visited here and saw my posts.
It might inspire him to do a path for her.

The love between Arieth & I cannot be tamed.
It burns brighter than the sun.
What do you mean that everyone is starting to see your love for Arieth. The only thing we see is that there is something seriously wrong with you for even wanting that skank near you. You need an intervention. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's been a while...
Hi everyone, I'm back to track, since I finished most of my main saves and doesn't afraid spoilers anymore :D

Never thought I was ask something like it, but could some kind person drop me a link to the all status updates I probably missed since Dec, 8 ? I seen recent and fresh status update from yesterday, but was it the first one since the release? Were any renders/special renders/rooster stuff posted so far? Search thing here is a mess...

Thanks in advance and sorry to be that guy, lol.

Ugh, I willing and have so much to discuss. But I'll start later, probably, I haven't enough time right now and I wish to spend the rest of my holiday to play a bunch of some more saves :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course MGs are not equal, this is nonsense, how can anyone write something like that. They are all much better than girl under the spoiler. ;)
To your question, today was the very first status update of Episode 11.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Of course MGs are not equal, this is nonsense, how can anyone write something like that. They are all much better than girl under the spoiler. ;)
Maya or Bella being better than Josy? That's a very special take.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Your Right they aren't equal Josy is better then all of them put together and it's not close. Josy is love Josy is life Alady.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kpyna and Ekzou

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
My friend introduced me to this game just when it came out. I remember, the fighting game looking completely different then now. I was impressed with episode 2. Skipped episode 3, then played it with 4. After that life happened and I quit till now. The game turned out to be a big hit. I regret not sticking around since episode 4.
Since you look to be well informed, please tell me what in your opinion changed the most throughout the years with DrPinkcake?
Who is this guy anyway?
Why are people complaining so much about the Halloween party?
- What changed about DPC?

Not much... lets face it, he is not really a "nice guy", he doesnt care about the community and what the community wants. He makes several Q&A sessions but those doesnt really matter to him. He pretty much ingores them or lead them to a direction he likes. He has his way to go about being a dik and nothing else matters. Which is good and bad. Good... cause listening to "loud" community members is most of the time not a good thing... people who are fine with the game and the paths are normally the "silent" ones. And those are the majority of players as you can see regarding the success. Many many DEVs around here are listening to the complainers, and the games usally are changing to get worse with every decision the DEV makes in favor for those "loud" people. But ignoring the community can be bad too, especially if the critic is well made and very construcitve and maybe would help DPC along the way to make things easier or even better, but he ignores those critics too... so basically, everything anybody says goes in one ear and out of the other... But this didnt changed one bit, it was always like this since his first game. Its just the case that MORE people are playing his game and the "ruckus" is much more noticed... more people, more noise. But DPCs behaivior is all the same.

- Who the guy is? What does it matter? Well... to keep it short, he has a own family as far as we know, he mentioned kids sometimes, but this doesnt mean that he has own kids... could be the uncle to them too, we dont know. lives in sweden as far as we know... and he is doing the whole game, just about everything, on his own. About his age, maybe mid 40s or late 40s i guess, but nobody knows for sure. Not around this forum at least, and as i said, what does i matter anyways? I dont care who is "behing" a game, what matters is the quality of the work he is doing and if he is a lying bitch of DEV with many excuses why a update isnt coming out or way to short, or makes honest DEV reports with correct number and put out good updates... DPC is the latter. We can complain about a 12 month dev shedule, but its still a fact that nobody around F95 can put out the same amount of content like DPC can, not even close. And many DEVs work in teams, not solo, and still cant manage to get close.

- The complaining about episode 9...

Its not that people complain about the party, not at all. At least i dont think so... but more about the fact that the whole episode contains the party and not much else. That was a problem. Each episode progresses some story-plots and relationships, some more, some less, but at least still a good amount of progress and most of the episodes has very different scenes and content regarding the paths you are on... Episode 9 lacked at all of it. The whole experience wasnt that different, DIK affinity, chick affinity or neutral... which girl you are with... the differences were only "small" and nearly nothing that happened in the episode does matter or is progressing anything in a meaningful way. Most of the time the episode felt like a waste of time. To have fun in the game, fun scenes without bigger meaning is ok. But not an entire episode. And of course the more or less biggest upset was the end-cliffhanger of episode 8 and the resolution of it in episode 9... which was... just a really really bad joke. And of course... the free roams are not liked by much people anyways. I kinda struggle with them too and think especially the navigation through them could be WAY better. Its really a struggle with every playthrough to go through them again and again. a whole episode designed as a free roam is kinda... torture for many people. I dont hate the free roams, many times i like them, but if the get too big and too long... its really not a good thing. especially if its all the same environment. Make different free roams in different locations, just like he did before episode 9 and now with 10 again, and its fine... episode 9 was free roam overkill. And last... the long wait for it and many people didnt liked the episode... so for many people the long wait wasnt worth it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes