Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
MC was absolutely right, he described Josy perfectly.
At first i was going to check for Madam , why she is important and will she show herself in the date with Sage
(She did and it seems she came with the two guy in front of her because all of them went upstairs)
Then i noticed the dialog i was like , Yep he is Dissing Josy.

Grrr... Don't touch Josy!
View attachment 3239560
:love::love::love:
...And the waifus war is about to start again... History says it lasted 1 year this time.

But another day because it's late for me now, but I have no doubt that Darkwen will take up "arms to defend the goddess" ;)
Good night. :)
Unless he is gonna say the MC doesn't deserve her or something , nothing will matter if he doesn't deserve her might as well not show her in the game in the first place.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Being Tommy moms and working as stripper , I can't see this but maybe someone else who is not attending the Pink Rose club mom or at least someone we could know that i can buy.
so yeah
At first i was going to check for Madam , why she is important and will she show herself in the date with Sage
(She did and it seems she came with the two guy in front of her because all of them went upstairs)
Now I see; There are too many alerts today, I’m sorting it all out. At least it would be funny. MC fucked his sister, his girlfriend, and now his mother. I even saw a meme about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Slime

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023

Unless he is gonna say the MC doesn't deserve her or something , nothing will matter if he doesn't deserve her might as well not show her in the game in the first place.
Oops I think it's time for me to leave the discussion, I didn't understand the message.
Sorry. Bye bye :sleep:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
then josy is more basic than the multiplication table of 1 haha. :KEK:
View attachment 3239544
There is nothing basic about Josy she the best
Screenshot 2023-12-25 210019.png
Okay guys Buckle up i found the most funny shit MC dissing Josy:

View attachment 3239485
Here we see Josy (About you)

now for the best part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did Sage learn to put on makeup she looks like shit. Sage is the most basic bitch in the game get real people she looks a little girl trying to act like mommy and failed big time. Josy always nails her looks perfectly she knows what she doing unlike sage. Josy doesn't to worry about what others think of her so much she just has to be herself and own it because she perfect as is.
Screenshot 2023-12-25 111746.png
That's how it done perfect sweet girl look with a naughty side :love: :love: :love: . Sage can't hold a candle to Queen Josy . Sage simps should remember Bella's words "jealousy is unbecoming" and it smells like dirty ass :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Good day just came playing the games episodes 1-2 and I have a question. Does it matter if u will not tell Derek about the tape with Jade of it will always comes out during the Diks evaluation?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Good day just came playing the games episodes 1-2 and I have a question. Does it matter if u will not tell Derek about the tape with Jade of it will always comes out during the Diks evaluation?
tell derek if you want to give the tape to the diks and get the hell week points for it. dont tell derek and you wont give the tape to the diks and derek gets the hell week points

Reactions: imzahai

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
tell derek if you want to give the tape to the diks and get the hell week points for it. dont tell derek and you wont give the tape to the diks and derek gets the hell week points
In not telling Derek about the tape Jade would still be getting the divorce and Burke will not see in on the Diks laptop?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lynette was kind of hot.
But I wouldn't have wanted to ruin her relationship with Neil by showing her my big aussie cock.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes