Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I just know I was really angry when I saw what Patrick was doing.
I had a bit of sympathy for him until that point.
I despise seeing women being hurt physically or emotionally. And Patrick has done both of those things to Maya.

He needs to take a long hard look at himself.
Agreed. Still, can empathize with his situation. He's focused on the promise that Maya will have children.

Usually I pick the punching/fighting options, only times I couldn't go through with those are with him and Troy. If he did more than grab her wrist, definite beatdown.

He deserved a scolding, but it's not a younger man's place to punch an elder who has gone through so much. Agreed, he does need a reality check and a good look in the mirror.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It may not be violent, but when she told him he was hurtin her, that was the moment he needed to stop and let her go. He didn't. That was the moment it became abuse.
When I said:
===
"Nope, not buying it.
DPC is fetching for that "Snowflake" theme for his story and I think it's lost a massive chunk of 'interests' in the story for me. "Ooooooo a wrist grab is now considered violence" fuck off!"
===

Is me saying, and putting it as politely as I can, I'm very displeased with DPC's focus on such a stupid 'topic' for Maya. Turns out I hate Derek even more now too because of it. Something he could have recorded it on his mobile and showed the cops, then have Patrick arrested! But instead he, hmmm, doesn't. The story twist is incredibly weak. But anyways, people read what they wanted into it and here we are.

So of course when it gets to how you described it when it becomes abuse. I'm not a fucking monster, but I am a very tough critic to please.

And to go further into how that entire scene ends out, I wonder if anyone's realized that when Derek takes his dad's car, he's taking a car which his dad has access to the GPS location system... I wonder if he'll track the car and stalk Bella and who ever else they drive to. I think that's about the only really interesting turnout from week-end at Maya's.

I didn't like the Episode that much. I didn't hate it either, but I was expecting more to happen on the bigger picture side of the story. I'm probably one of the very few that actually enjoyed the minigames, although the brawler was kind of on the tougher side when going for stronger opponents, grr.. But that aside, sure they're amusing. Even the new math game.

I'm going to have to keep an Epi-pen close-by to help counter Joshy's simping. Seems my allergic reactions prevent me from explaining myself properly.

• Angry
Reactions: TittyHeaven
Aug 16, 2017
When I said:
===
"Nope, not buying it.
DPC is fetching for that "Snowflake" theme for his story and I think it's lost a massive chunk of 'interests' in the story for me. "Ooooooo a wrist grab is now considered violence" fuck off!"
===

Is me saying, and putting it as politely as I can, I'm very displeased with DPC's focus on such a stupid 'topic' for Maya. Turns out I hate Derek even more now too because of it. Something he could have recorded it on his mobile and showed the cops, then have Patrick arrested! But instead he, hmmm, doesn't. The story twist is incredibly weak. But anyways, people read what they wanted into it and here we are.

So of course when it gets to how you described it when it becomes abuse. I'm not a fucking monster, but I am a very tough critic to please.

And to go further into how that entire scene ends out, I wonder if anyone's realized that when Derek takes his dad's car, he's taking a car which his dad has access to the GPS location system... I wonder if he'll track the car and stalk Bella and who ever else they drive to. I think that's about the only really interesting turnout from week-end at Maya's.

I didn't like the Episode that much. I didn't hate it either, but I was expecting more to happen on the bigger picture side of the story. I'm probably one of the very few that actually enjoyed the minigames, although the brawler was kind of on the tougher side when going for stronger opponents, grr.. But that aside, sure they're amusing. Even the new math game.

I'm going to have to keep an Epi-pen close-by to help counter Joshy's simping. Seems my allergic reactions prevent me from explaining myself properly.
Nope. Don't be trying that DARVO bullshit. You stated clearly you were perfectly OK with violence against women. You earned the tag, so wear it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
When I said:
===
"Nope, not buying it.
===

I have zero patience with abusive people. So, even though I'm not on Maya's path, what I saw pissed me tf off. As for Derek, I've stated it so many times now, I never liked him. Now I have a reason to actually hate him. He's known all this time that his dad is abusive and still he had the balls to defend him? Fuck him. Speakin of hate, I've hated the last two episodes of this game with a passion. It's all just one huge freeroam minigame now, with a pinch of story.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
My guess is Helen's gonna bite the dust soon. It's sad but also might be the key to fix Patrick-Maya relationship.

Also there's a lot of talks about law in 10. Not too sure if DPC knows much about it, but I think 11 will hand-wave that shit to make more room for discussions about Maya's future.

The way 10 ends makes me think 11 will pick up immediately afterwards. Not just the day after, but probably minutes, since Quinn's supposed to hear Riona.

Aug 16, 2017
This is a very controversial issue.
I'm a gentleman, and I don't hit a lady first.
But if she hits me, I'll beat the shit out of her.
So much so that she would never think of raising her hand to me again.
If you weren't the leading example of cutting edge sarcasm on here, I'd be seriously unimpressed by this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA
Aug 16, 2017
I am a feminist.
In a sense, I am a fighter for women's rights.
I think women should get everything equally with men.
Including beatings.
Jesus fucking Christ. I was hoping you were treating this with the same degree of sarcasm you'd showed in other discussions. Seems not, or you'd have posted some degree of disclaimer by now. All I can say is, Et tu, Karamba? I didn't figure you as this sort of lowlife piece of shit. More fool me, it seems.

• Angry
Reactions: azz111
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes