Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy is more close to the Zoey scenario, anyway. Except, that Josy is constantly around MC, while zoey was away, it was easier to let it go, that way. But now that she is around him again, she Runaway when she see him happy.
She is a Coward:whistle::ROFLMAO:.

but Sage is not flawless either neither Bella. in fact each main girl, except Jill is in an unhappy relationship before MC arive, and 4 of them at least Cheat before they enter in a relationship with MC
She swam at that moment and it was completely the fault of the snowflake MC... who ran away from the conversation before. So when will our guy stop being a soy eater? Hopefully after the moment he found the courage to sneak in and steal the damn papers. :confused:
Yeah, Jill is unique here. Don't haved relationship at all
MC has to tell Sage more then once he not into her she even try's to fuck him more then once so she worse then Josy ever was
Yes, yes, the desire for casual sex with him from a girl who did not consider them as a couple and Josy, who is in love with MC, wants to be with him - this is the same thing.:LOL:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She swam at that moment and it was completely the fault of the snowflake MC... who ran away from the conversation before. So when will our guy stop being a soy eater? Hopefully after the moment he found the courage to sneak in and steal the damn papers. :confused:
Yeah, Jill is unique here. Don't haved relationship at all

Yes, yes, the desire for casual sex with him from a girl who did not consider them as a couple and Josy, who is in love with MC, wants to be with him - this is the same thing.:LOL:
So then where the hate for Sage:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
People can chance there mind you know. Josy is the one that solve Maya's problem by bringing in people that can help and now it about to finish or at least that how it looks now. But without Josy we wouldn't be so close to solving it
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
so Josy would agree with rejecting MC the night before, but then the next night she changes his mind and says it was actually Maya not wanting to try. it is actually consistent with her behavior...thank Chip that he decided the argument doesn't count

would Josy be the one to bring people to deal with Maya's problem? Sage decided on her own and even in Jill's involvement it's not like Josy has all that much merit. the only one who is continually brought in to deal with Maya by Josy is MC

She break up with Her:cautious:.
That yes, but it takes courage to end a relationship

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe the coveted Jill poll will finally derail this fantastic conversation :oops:

$10 Cosmetic poll: Jill

View attachment 3241506
Help me decide what Jill should wear in episode 11. The winning option gets featured.
1. nice
2. cute, and a bit sexy
3. awful design and colour, but nice butt
4. same as above, but better colour

Reactions: azz111

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
She is very insecure, afraid to make decisions and overall a coward, and this is not hate, this is a reality that many Josy fans admit (Hi Megenos). Why is it unclear, because I don’t see any strong life traumas or reasons that could lead to this. Family? Well, things aren't so bad for her. Dad adores her, yes, there are problems with Monica and her stepbrother, but it's not too serious like in other MGs families. Maybe a past failed relationship? Unanswered questions.
Josy urgently needs her own storyline and personal growth, otherwise there will be more people who adhere to “boring and basic”.

~

I would also like to imagine how other girls who rejected him react to Oscar's crowing.
-Sage would have simply knocked him out with one punch (Although he is a loser and he would not have the courage to approach her, same with Quinn)
-Isabella would respond with a cool comeback, making Oscar feel insignificant.
-Jill, well, this is Jill from those episodes. She would have to be defended and Oscar thrown out. Ep.10 Jill could easily hit the balls. :ROFLMAO:
-It’s the same with Maya, she needs a white knight.
-Zoey would have just laughed at him, the DIK version would have added a couple of punches, like with firefighter.

Depending on individual sensitivities, divorce can be traumatic for some people.
Josy being a rather emotional, compassionate and very intimidable character, the divorce of her parents may have created her uncertainties. Furthermore, we don't know much about her stepfather (Tommy's father), but he made her suffer a sort of psychological guilt when she chose to live with her father instead of staying with her mother. All this can easily, I think, explain Josy's emotional suffering.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In fairness to Josy the way Fuckface acted after finding out about Josy and Maya why would she give up on the relationship she has when she doesn't even know if he would still be interested in a relationship with her. Fuckface has been avoiding both girls for a while before the discussion. Even if Fuckface suggested the throuple and Maya rejects it then Josy doesn't know if Fuckface is suggesting it so he can be with her, or if he's suggesting it as the only way he can be with Maya or if he wants both girls equally, only a one in three chance that he'd agree to get with her if she dumps Maya. Worse is the idea that Josy should dump Maya for Fuckface if he's the one who turned down the throuple, a guy rejects her (albeit with another girl involved) so she should dump her girlfriend in order to try and get with the guy who just rejected the chance to be with her?

azz111

May 15, 2020
Depending on individual sensitivities, divorce can be traumatic for some people.
Josy being a rather emotional, compassionate and very intimidable character, the divorce of her parents may have created her uncertainties. Furthermore, we don't know much about her stepfather (Tommy's father), but he made her suffer a sort of psychological guilt when she chose to live with her father instead of staying with her mother. All this can easily, I think, explain Josy's emotional suffering.
To be fair, I don't know anyone who came out of a divorce without any scars. Metaphorically, but occasionally literally. Divorces suck. The aftermath can be even worse (financial ruin, custody battles, kids needing a psychologist etc). No hate on anyone who's a little fucked up after that.

Reactions: Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No it is actually worse if you think about it , considering she's in love with someone else she is in a relationship, and while she is being cheated, her solution is " I'm gonna Fuck somone else too this will show him "
:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do you think there was an original (draft) script that was different?
From what I know, Jill was added last.
Yes, I do believe that originaly, Jill was different, and the game progress and Jill simp feedback ,and of course they big money, made dpc change things regarding her. and considering how inconsistent of her writing and character is, that just further confirm my beliefs. ;)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Judging by the comments, I again came across a showdown on the topic of Maya/Josy or Maya and Josy? :LOL: NR5N.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No it is actually worse if you think about it , considering she's in love with someone else she is in a relationship, and while she is being cheated, her solution is " I'm gonna Fuck somone else too this will show him "
:ROFLMAO:
Come to think of it, Chad's crimes are worse than "he just cheated on her." This dude stole 2 years of her life, using it as a cover, without her knowledge. That is, he simply lied to her all this time and used her. And Sage treated him easy, instead of pulling the right strings and ruining his life completely by throwing him out of college. :mad: But, she even brought him back to Jocks (damn frats policy!).
So, as a man person who loves DIK affinity, you must understand this: Chad got what he deserved with this cheating and this is the least that could be done. It feels damn good to fuck someone back who hurt you. But for Chad it means nothing, he didn't cared for Sage at all.
Yes, I do believe that originaly, Jill was different, and the game progress and Jill simp feedback ,and of course they big money, made dpc change things regarding her. and considering how inconsistent of her writing and character is, that just further confirm my beliefs. ;)
There's something about this. Her behavior jumps from season to season. Or maybe because DPC added her at the last minute, and didn't think through her character development well.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Onther Party time for Pork screenshot0031.png that the best I cold do and I save 2 $ for whatever comes Later
Qustion though do we Need this money later or do I get Quality meat with it ????

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Can someone link me to the compressed version of Season 3 please? 12G + 5G for the patch is too much for my internet :(
The 5GB patch from the OP includes the episode 10
You can find the 0.10.0 to 0.10.1 patch here (~19MB) you put on top of the 12GB
Well, you'll also find the compressed version on that post I linked, if you still want it

Reactions: johnny twosins
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes