Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So many sexy women, so little time. :( (I do NOT include Madame Rose in the sexy women group! :ROFLMAO: )
me either tho I also include Nora in that group. I don't know why but I liked her somewhat during the Bar scene back in whatever chapter that was. But the moment I saw her in episode 10 I kind of lost all interest in her. I don't think it's cause of the teacher thing either, while I don't like the teacher thing in other games or with Bella. For some reason not something I even think about with Nora so kind of doesn't matter. I don't get why my mind changed so much about her , when I wanted to bang her so bad in the past.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I don't know if this has been posted before already, but there is an unused render of LILY in the game files. :oops:

unused-ep3.png

The series of images for the campus with LILY are named ep3_march25g :geek:

There are 5 renders total, only 4 of which are ever used. This is likely just a screw up on DPC's part similar to the Josy EP1 scene in the minimart where she kissed Tremolo on the cheek that can't ever be seen due to DPC not having the Status Score update before that scene. :(

DPC prolly has tons of renders he made but never included in the game once he did cuts and polish. :sneaky:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if this has been posted before already, but there is an unused render of LILY in the game files. :oops:

View attachment 3836611

The series of images for the campus with LILY are named ep3_march25g :geek:

There are 5 renders total, only 4 of which are ever used. This is likely just a screw up on DPC's part similar to the Josy EP1 scene in the minimart where she kissed Tremolo on the cheek that can't ever be seen due to DPC not having the Status Score update before that scene. :(

DPC prolly has tons of renders he made but never included in the game once he did cuts and polish. :sneaky:
I know how to get that kiss ;)
d0_intro11.png
d0_js8.png

• Wow
Reactions: Steuan
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes