KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I dont know about Darkwen being the elite of the simps, Joshy92 is pushing for the crown and master of all simps...:D
Joshy is an outstanding master of outrageous.
But is he a simp? I doubt.
Yesterday he idolized Maya... Arieth today...
There can only be one ideal for a real simp.
The one and only.
For Darkwen, it's Josy.
He worships only her, and I have never seen even a hint of any change in his position.
He is unshakeable, no matter what anyone says.

Reactions: DarkMage73

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The problem with saying it's the full group of dorm girls is that depending on choices at the HOTs party then Becky has seen Fuckface's dick and would be able to identify it as the one in the picture, so assuming it is a group of dorm girls (which as we see Beth putting the poster up (I don't agree that she's possibly taking it down, she has no reason to take it down) and the comment to "Tara" at the Halloween party seems to be the logical conclusion) then Becky could be an unlikely ally against them. As for Sarah being involved that's even more unlikely than Becky, every playthrough has Sarah seeing Fuckface's dick (while he's running away from Quinn and Cam after stealing the panties), and on some playthroughs she is extremely familiar with it, so she would easily be able to identify it from the pictures. DPC has already used the Tybalt presentation to show how recognisable Fuckface's dick is, depending on choices Josy and Sage have only seen his dick once each at that point but still recognise it immediately, and every girl Fuckface has fucked knows it is his dick in the Hell Week pictures when they are put up.

There are a couple of points I'd like to bring up regarding that storyline though: On the others path Fuckface is going to be under huge suspicion when the DIKs find out that dorm girls are involved. Rusty and Jacob are already (reluctantly) suspicious of him. The ending of ep 9 on the others path will make them more suspicious. Especially if you finished the night in your room with the three dorm girls, but I'd also assume that if you went with Quinn, Sarah & Mel or Nicole & Lily then they also crashed in your room which would still throw suspicion on Fuckface even if he wasn't there with them.

Another point, who out of Ashley and Anthony is lying and why are they lying? After Chad attacks Fuckface it's Anthony who points out that Fuckface couldn't possibly have been the one to get the pictures of Arieth as some of them were from before he was at B&R, the other Alphas reluctantly accept that it's true that it can't be Fuckface. So why would Anthony then tell Ashley that the Alphas think it was Fuckface who sent the pictures? If Anthony told Ashley the truth, that the Alphas thought it was Fuckface then realised it couldn't be him why did Ashley tell Derek that the Alphas still think it was Fuckface who sent the pictures? If the dorm girls have an ally in the HOTs it's more likely to be Ashley (who hasn't seen Fuckface's dick, their only sexual interaction was potentially Fuckface licking her pussy in the sauna) not Sarah.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
The problem with saying it's the full group of dorm girls is that depending on choices at the HOTs party then Becky has seen Fuckface's dick and would be able to identify it as the one in the picture, so assuming it is a group of dorm girls (which as we see Beth putting the poster up (I don't agree that she's possibly taking it down, she has no reason to take it down) and the comment to "Tara" at the Halloween party seems to be the logical conclusion) then Becky could be an unlikely ally against them. As for Sarah being involved that's even more unlikely than Becky, every playthrough has Sarah seeing Fuckface's dick (while he's running away from Quinn and Cam after stealing the panties), and on some playthroughs she is extremely familiar with it, so she would easily be able to identify it from the pictures. DPC has already used the Tybalt presentation to show how recognisable Fuckface's dick is, depending on choices Josy and Sage have only seen his dick once each at that point but still recognise it immediately, and every girl Fuckface has fucked knows it is his dick in the Hell Week pictures when they are put up.

There are a couple of points I'd like to bring up regarding that storyline though: On the others path Fuckface is going to be under huge suspicion when the DIKs find out that dorm girls are involved. Rusty and Jacob are already (reluctantly) suspicious of him. The ending of ep 9 on the others path will make them more suspicious. Especially if you finished the night in your room with the three dorm girls, but I'd also assume that if you went with Quinn, Sarah & Mel or Nicole & Lily then they also crashed in your room which would still throw suspicion on Fuckface even if he wasn't there with them.

Another point, who out of Ashley and Anthony is lying and why are they lying? After Chad attacks Fuckface it's Anthony who points out that Fuckface couldn't possibly have been the one to get the pictures of Arieth as some of them were from before he was at B&R, the other Alphas reluctantly accept that it's true that it can't be Fuckface. So why would Anthony then tell Ashley that the Alphas think it was Fuckface who sent the pictures? If Anthony told Ashley the truth, that the Alphas thought it was Fuckface then realised it couldn't be him why did Ashley tell Derek that the Alphas still think it was Fuckface who sent the pictures? If the dorm girls have an ally in the HOTs it's more likely to be Ashley (who hasn't seen Fuckface's dick, their only sexual interaction was potentially Fuckface licking her pussy in the sauna) not Sarah.
If you got the pussy licking scene in the sauna, then Ashley has absolutely seen MC's dick. You whip it out for Sarah and Mel in that very scene.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If you got the pussy licking scene in the sauna, then Ashley has absolutely seen MC's dick. You whip it out for Sarah and Mel in that very scene.
Been so long since I played that scene I'd forgotten that. So that suggests Anthony lied to Ashley, but why would he lie? Surely the Alphas want to know the culprit as much as the DIKs do given they have been targeted and they lost their president due to the person who planted the camera, placing the blame on someone they have already worked out is innocent makes no sense.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I find the DIK path gives you more fun scenes, and being a CHICK gives you more romantic scenes—which is fun too, in its way. NEUTRAL supposedly gives you the best of both, but it doesn’t really. But if you’re on a Jill or Bella path, if you want the most fun, you wanna try for NEUTRAL. Which means you gotta take those DIK major choices where you can, but don’t fuck Jade, and don’t cheat on the test. And keep CHICK affinity as much as possible—don’t wear the DIK helmet!

As for Maya, you gotta be NEUTRAL (or close to it) when you get the throuple, but after that you can swing hard in the DIK direction and lock that in. Josy will get more DIKish as a result. But regardless, Maya will get more adventurous, cuz that’s her storyline—once she gets that first taste of adrenaline-filled risky sex, she’s hooked. Something all the Maya critics seem to not notice about her; probably cuz in their Josy/Maya paths they keep having the MC prefer and fuck Josy, and miss out on how much pure fun it is to rock Maya’s world as she discovers cock.

What I like in here(and I hope that Cake won't turn it into that) is that Neutral path is as viable as other two - some kind of gray area in between, while games like Mass Effect are notoriously known for "you either play a badass or a hero - otherwise you miss on a lot of stuff and get people killed".

Furthermore, I like it the most - you're not full on "don't care about consequences" or "safety first", but some kind of a tweener - you still can go with Quinn and punch Vinny if specific actions are done but not go full on DIK road, as an example.

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, i've said it before. One thing that DPC nails with Maya's new model is she look a lot more like her twin, and in a good way.
Just using and tweaking the same facial expression packs so that it looks similar) The hair on Maya makes her look way, way older and cougarish, though=/

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Been so long since I played that scene I'd forgotten that. So that suggests Anthony lied to Ashley, but why would he lie? Surely the Alphas want to know the culprit as much as the DIKs do given they have been targeted and they lost their president due to the person who planted the camera, placing the blame on someone they have already worked out is innocent makes no sense.
Nah, no one lied. Anthony pointed out that MC didn't take the pictures, but that doesn't mean he didn't send them. The jocks still think it was MC who sent the pictures and that's what Anthony told Ashley.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So that suggests Anthony lied to Ashley, but why would he lie? Surely the Alphas want to know the culprit as much as the DIKs do given they have been targeted and they lost their president due to the person who planted the camera, placing the blame on someone they have already worked out is innocent makes no sense.
They didn't.
Yes, Anthony made a reasonable point for once, they agreed that it made sense... Perhaps... And that's it.
Chad didn't change his mind. At least he didn't make it clear.
That's why Anthony told Ashley what is their "official" version. Chad's version.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So you first play 0.8.03, then transfer your saves to the second part, 0.10.0?
Also, is the previous game, Acting Lessons, worth playing beforehand? Is it good to get introduced in the developers mindset and see how it progresses over the next game? Like you play EvaKiss' Good Girl Gone Bad first, then Our Red String.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
They didn't.
Yes, Anthony made a reasonable point for once, they agreed that it made sense... Perhaps... And that's it.
Chad didn't change his mind. At least he didn't make it clear.
That's why Anthony told Ashley what is their "official" version. Chad's version.
I'd say Anthony here is being played as "stupid yet smart" kind of character. Despite him being pointed out as the dumbest, he's the one to figure shit out with pictures, the one trying to bring some kind of peace and maturity during DIK-Jock confrontation which ends up with Caleb fight and he's the only one(Since Chad's out) going for serious relationship and somehow thinking about the future. Pretty bad for him though, cause he'll be the one who will end up with Arieth and her baby since he's the dad. And I can totally see him discovering fatherly feelings.
Also, am I the only one who has the feeling that DPC will somehow push Chad's and Caleb's heads together in next chapters? Alphas will obviously discover Chad's secret sooner or later and that will play a big role in MC being friendly/ally to Chad depending on playthrough.

The more I play this game, the more it gives me "Bully" vibes where frat wars may end up with all frats coming to peace with each other towards the end.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
You think the Alphas still want to know about it now ? Dawe seems to move on about Arieth's adventures and Chad is back in the frat so I'm not sure they will be very concerned anymore.
They just want to make sure they don't get screwed by the HOT's only partying with the DIKs.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I'd say Anthony here is being played as "stupid yet smart" kind of character. Despite him being pointed out as the dumbest, he's the one to figure shit out with pictures, the one trying to bring some kind of peace and maturity during DIK-Jock confrontation which ends up with Caleb fight and he's the only one(Since Chad's out) going for serious relationship and somehow thinking about the future. Pretty bad for him though, cause he'll be the one who will end up with Arieth and her baby since he's the dad. And I can totally see him discovering fatherly feelings.
Dude, you're on drugs if you think that baby's coming out anything but black. It'll take Dawe a few hours of hard thinking before he figures out it's not his, but he'll get there eventually.

DPC already teed this one up with Jacob looking all scared during the Thanksgiving party when Tommy mentioned Arieth got knocked up. He's gonna spend the entirety of the next two chapters panicking and acting like an idiot, until the start of season 4 when everyone finally remembers there's a black jock, Darius.

And just to rub it in, every time Arieth's pregnancy is mentioned during the next two chapters, Darius will be somewhere in the background, whistling nonchalantly and scooting sideways out of frame.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen, are you serious?
I know Josy hates him, but he's still her family.
Not by blood, but still...
Where is the respect?
I don't know... I don't know...
You're one of Josy's First Simps.
The elite of the Simps.
Don't forget that. :WeSmart:
They are family but it doesn't seem Tommy care's I'm sure he does deep down but he got a shitty way of showing it. Tommy acts like a 12 year old about Josy hopefully he comes around by the time I marry Josy. I wouldn't say elite but Supreme Grand Master has a nice ring to it:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-09-12 192717.png
I dont know about Darkwen being the elite of the simps, Joshy92 is pushing for the crown and master of all simps...:D
Joshy is not a simp he's a collector of girls not a lover :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
They are family but it doesn't seem Tommy care's I'm sure he does deep down but he got a shitty way of showing it. Tommy acts like a 12 year old about Josy hopefully he comes around by the time I marry Josy. I wouldn't say elite but Supreme Grand Master has a nice ring to it:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3247444

Joshy is not a simp he's a collector of girls not a lover :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can't help that I fall in love with lots of beautiful & sweet women bro.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes