JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I see Beer, food, Liquor these are the most things used in this mini games (when i played them at least) so if you have that is short take it
else take anything you want .
now we got two party with great Rank S Cool so far I wonder if the Next Party might need 2 Kegs >?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Oh I’ve done that a bunch of times on monogamous paths, just to nudge the MC towards DIK status. Same as going to the Pink Rose, partying “without limits,” but not getting a room with Envy. It has no repercussions yet.

It may in future episodes—if your chosen LI (other than Quinn, Riona, Nicole, or Lily, obviously) finds out Quinn runs a prostitution ring and you have her number. Even though you can honestly say you’ve never sampled her cuisine, it still looks shady as hell; it’s like the wife finding out you have an Ashley Madison account “just for the lulz.”
I did party without limits and I said no to Quinn when she offer Her Service and i still got sex with both Rio and Camila and later on I got with Saga and Queen and now in the Rout of Bella I feel I missed Some Action with Maya and probably Elena not to sure about that

Aug 29, 2023
I did party without limits and I said no to Quinn when she offer Her Service and i still got sex with both Rio and Camila and later on I got with Saga and Queen and now in the Rout of Bella I feel I missed Some Action with Maya and probably Elena not to sure about that
I find the DIK path gives you more fun scenes, and being a CHICK gives you more romantic scenes—which is fun too, in its way. NEUTRAL supposedly gives you the best of both, but it doesn’t really. But if you’re on a Jill or Bella path, if you want the most fun, you wanna try for NEUTRAL. Which means you gotta take those DIK major choices where you can, but don’t fuck Jade, and don’t cheat on the test. And keep CHICK affinity as much as possible—don’t wear the DIK helmet!

As for Maya, you gotta be NEUTRAL (or close to it) when you get the throuple, but after that you can swing hard in the DIK direction and lock that in. Josy will get more DIKish as a result. But regardless, Maya will get more adventurous, cuz that’s her storyline—once she gets that first taste of adrenaline-filled risky sex, she’s hooked. Something all the Maya critics seem to not notice about her; probably cuz in their Josy/Maya paths they keep having the MC prefer and fuck Josy, and miss out on how much pure fun it is to rock Maya’s world as she discovers cock.

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Just finished 0.10.1 and I'm playing Jills path and i have to say Jill's ma is hot asf.. don't get me wrong Jill is hot but compared to her ma she can't compete well that's my option and to be honest I'd rather get with her than Jill lol.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm still dissapointed in how the mc acts if we bang the girls from the restaurant
If you are going to pay a woman for sex you give her some romance first.

I would have made sure to take them on dates and stuff first.
Good one. As Sarah says, "No shame. Respect." :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Never underestimate the stupidity of an fool, Tommy never thinks before he act's and seems to only care about getting what he wants
Darkwen, are you serious?
I know Josy hates him, but he's still her family.
Not by blood, but still...
Where is the respect?
I don't know... I don't know...
You're one of Josy's First Simps.
The elite of the Simps.
Don't forget that. :WeSmart:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
On the Jill route in Ep 10, we get to meet the memory of Lana. The MC recognizes a lot about who Lana was. There is another character that is similar to Lana. I wonder when and how it will go for Jill to meet Zoey? I figure they will get along well as Jill will see the parallels between Zoey and Lana, but there WILL be something for the MC to apologize for...

Omen

*edit for spelling

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vill3m and Gallion

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
On the Jill route in Ep 10, we get to meet the memory of Lana. The MC recognizes a lot about who Lana was. There is another character that is similar to Lana. I wonder when and how it will go for Jill to meet Zoey? I figure they will get along well as Jill will see the parallels between Zoey and Lana, but there WILL be something for the MC to apologize for...

Omen

*edit for spelling
MC is interacting with women. In other words, there will ALWAYS be something to apologize for. Whether there really is or not.

winkie drinkie.gif

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Most of my runs are though the Neutral or Chick route, but recently started one where I pretty much choose the opposite choices of what I would normally pick...
George-Constanza.gif
.... I'm being a DIK to everybody!

Anyway, in my DIK run... when the MC orders the special from the restaurant, ugly Sarah tells him to go to the janitor's closet. I know the DIKs had said that the closet was used as a "fuck room", but since we later find out there's a hidden camera in there, does anyone think that maybe it's possible that the reason he was told to go there specifically is because of the camera? If so, this would mean that Quinn... and possibly ugly Sarah, Mel or Riona... is behind the hidden camera(s), which would have been installed for the purpose of blackmailing specific restaurant customers. It wouldn't be worth it to have a camera in a dorm bathroom to expose gloryhole Johns, but... customers of the higher priced "special"? We only know of the one camera in the DIK house, but could there be more around campus?

If Stephen Burke was ordering takeout, and IF there is a blackmail agenda, could he be being blackmailed? This would explain his reasoning for hooking certain HOTs up with the "free tuition". I can't be just in exchange for getting his dick wet for free... the dude is mega-rich. I mean, when you think about it... it would be pretty ballsy to willingly be a part of a sorority prostitution ring, when your daughter (who is unaware of what's going on) is the president of that sorority. If the ring were to get busted, it would look very bad on the college... and for Sage. The flashback we got of Stephen's past shows us that he once was pretty honest guy. Maybe he was up until his sex addiction got him into trouble, and now he's another pawn in the chess game.

That's just another theory I came up with. Does anybody else think it makes sense?

Last edited:

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Darkwen, are you serious?
I know Josy hates him, but he's still her family.
Not by blood, but still...
Where is the respect?
I don't know... I don't know...
You're one of Josy's First Simps.
The elite of the Simps.
Don't forget that. :WeSmart:
I dont know about Darkwen being the elite of the simps, Joshy92 is pushing for the crown and master of all simps...:D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
:oops: View attachment 3247106

Joking aside if we're speculating my money would be on Sarah. Sarah is friends with the dorm girls who judging both by Beth and the girl telling Tara they have something good at the party are the ones behind the DIK and Cathy pic bullshit if I remember right Sarah is at the mansion when the laptop went missing. Sarah is also one of the handful of characters that know Chad is gay and as you said leads MC to a camera. Could all be a big ball of nothing but would hardly be surprising if Sarah is revealed to be shady either.

I don't think it'd turn out to be Quinn so much as Sarah doing her own thing though.

As for Burke he's a millionaire I honestly think at this point in the story he's miserable and bored and just doesn't care at losing what to him is a pittance if he feels alive for a while could also be paying for the tuition makes him feel it's justified. We kinda see it with Jade he ultimately doesn't care too much about losing millions. He is also tried to fuck Mona so Sage's feeling or reputation clearly aren't that important to him.

Pretty sure Joshy92 is fucking with this thread though considering the Arieth stuff.

Where as that Darkwen dude seems to REALLY fucking love Josy.
I mostly like to fuck around. But I'm being serious when I say I love Arieth
Slutty girls are awesome.
It's just there aren't many girls like her that you can romance in these games because everyone cries about ntr.

That's why I wish she was a romance option.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes