Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
MC pays The money he have, Gets beaten after that to the hospital obviously he can't say to the Police otherwise Quinn, Riona, DIK's everyone will Fall so he have to Suck it up .
Quinn will try to get Revenge on Vinny with Tommy without MC knowing and maybe small maybe leaving the drug deals for good , but something like this won't happen on Ep11 maybe at the ending of Ep12 Where Vinny got Ambushed by the Police or something.

Why will Tommy help Quinn? He might be a Huge Dick but, he is the reason Vinny got into the DIK's House in the Halloween , Quinn also will feel bad too about this when she fall for the MC (also stealing Vinny customers so the Dialog will be something i'm also part of the reason , Because i stole his customers and when you say i will help you in Ep10 maybe slightly Dialog changes here ) So she will try to help as well.

Reactions: dav3knight

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Getting and selling are not the same thing.
I highly doubt Tommy would take that risk.
Especially for Vinny.
True, but Tommy was willing to buy from Vinny it not a big jump from buying to selling. Besides Heather breaking up with him, Tommy going to want lots of drugs and strippers add MC having sex with Josy it would be easy to believe Tommy head not in the right place

Reactions: dav3knight

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
of course having Riona is an advantage for Vinnie, but it doesn't put him in a position to turn anyone in, he's as much a criminal as Quinn and plus he kidnapped a student. criminals don't want to get too much attention. and also the hypothesis of Riona going to turn her in is possible but not that likely, Riona would ruin herself, Quinn is a small fish so it's not like she can hope for who knows what kind of exchange with the authorities.

then Vinnie does not seem to me to be the type to want Quinn in jail (once in jail what reason would she have not to drag him along?) he wants her in his service and Riona can serve her in this
What can Riona tell Vinnie that he doesn't know? She's gonna say that Lily tricked him into buying pot from Quinn, and what's he gonna say? He's gonna go to a strip bar and kidnap Lily now?
How could Riona be working for him? Quinn's not telling her half the truth.
I think this whole thing is just about getting the strip bar back to Vinnie. He'll probably additionally demand some kind of compensation for security or something and Quinn will find herself in a desperate position to find money again.
That's when Quinn's true motives will probably come out.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What can Riona tell Vinnie that he doesn't know? She's gonna say that Lily tricked him into buying pot from Quinn, and what's he gonna say? He's gonna go to a strip bar and kidnap Lily now?
How could Riona be working for him? Quinn's not telling her half the truth.
I think this whole thing is just about getting the strip bar back to Vinnie. He'll probably additionally demand some kind of compensation for security or something and Quinn will find herself in a desperate position to find money again.
That's when Quinn's true motives will probably come out.
if Vinnie blackmails Quinn and Quinn agrees, basically nothing happens. because what do we care who the boss drug dealer in the area is? what do we care who supplies the pink rose girls?

it would be a big hole in the water

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
True, but Tommy was willing to buy from Vinny it not a big jump from buying to selling. Besides Heather breaking up with him, Tommy going to want lots of drugs and strippers add MC having sex with Josy it would be easy to believe Tommy head not in the right place
Tommy is an idiot, but not to that extent.
Do you know how it works?
Small dealers won't work for long.
Most often, they are turned over to the cops by suppliers.
Either they fucked up themselves, or they are turned over by dissatisfied customers who thought that the product was of poor quality. This business is one solid pile of shit, which is very difficult to get out of.
And I assure you that not every addict agrees to such a job.
Tommy knows all this, and he's not going to get into this shit.
After all, he's not that desperate. He has a family, there is someone who will help him.
They go into this business either because of huge debts, lack of a brain, or it's people who have no one to count on.
Like Quinn.

Last edited:

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
if Vinnie blackmails Quinn and Quinn agrees, basically nothing happens. because what do we care who the boss drug dealer in the area is? what do we care who supplies the pink rose girls?

it would be a big hole in the water
Quinn loses money and her plan to raise money, raise prices dramatically fails. And so she could leave college. Things get pretty unpredictable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn loses money and her plan to raise money, raise prices dramatically fails. And so she could leave college. Things get pretty unpredictable.
if Quinn, essentially, returns the Pink Rose to Vinnie, virtually nothing happens. you go back to the situation a short time ago.

do we care what the price of drugs is at BR? i don't think so

Aug 29, 2023
Considering how most of the cliffhangers get resolved within the first scene or two of the next episode, I don’t know why everyone’s pitching the idea that the Riona kidnapping will take up the entirety of episode 11.

My guess:

Vinny grabs Riona. Takes her to his completely trashed apartment, or basement, or wherever the hell he lives now, which is just as ruined as the DIK library once was. Tells her all the shady shit Quinn has been up to, but hiding from Riona, but not hiding from Buddy, which is where Vinny got the info. (Let your imagination wander about what she might be secretly up to. Might be big, like her own cartel; might be small, like financially supporting her heroin-addled mother.) Basically the reason Quinn has been “short,” and underpaying Riona, is because that’s where all their money went. Royally pissed, Riona agrees to work for Vinny now, and help him undermine Quinn.

And, just like that, she’s free to go; and back we go to Maya’s student loan problem.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
anyone else super excited that sex with Elena is getting closer and closer to reality?
Along with the student loan stuff and other heavy things, this is a low-key great thing.

In all honesty, no. Her body is a meh for me(By the way, skin textures for some characters have been a major turnoff for me. Like Madame - she probably should've fit "hot experienced woman who's seen it all" trope but once I saw her skin texture, I was like "nah thanks, I'd stick to listening to old lady with Azheimers". Sage has a bit weird skin aswell.)
Plus the whole sharing-cucking John Boy givesout weird vibes.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In all honesty, no. Her body is a meh for me(By the way, skin textures for some characters have been a major turnoff for me. Like Madame - she probably should've fit "hot experienced woman who's seen it all" trope but once I saw her skin texture, I was like "nah thanks, I'd stick to listening to old lady with Azheimers". Sage has a bit weird skin aswell.)
Plus the whole sharing-cucking John Boy givesout weird vibes.
Dudes ( Cucks :LOL: ) who want to see as you Fuck their girlfriend should give weird vibe ! ;) .:ROFLMAO:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Dudes ( Cucks :LOL: ) who want to see as you Fuck their girlfriend should give weird vibe ! ;) .:ROFLMAO:
Meh, people are weird and free to get off to whatever they want.
With that being said, if someone IRL offered me to bang their girlfriend/wife/partner regardless of their looks, I'd decline. Like, c'mon - that person doesn't belong to me and that's it.

By the way, lads. Since we past/around middle stages of the story, anyone has early predictions for some characters and how their arcs could end?
I'd say, Tommy either gets hurt or dies. So does Quinn. Both their arcs are about putting yourself over everyone else/surviving at all cost. Some kind of sacrifice would be a fitting end to both.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Considering how most of the cliffhangers get resolved within the first scene or two of the next episode, I don’t know why everyone’s pitching the idea that the Riona kidnapping will take up the entirety of episode 11.

My guess:

Vinny grabs Riona. Takes her to his completely trashed apartment, or basement, or wherever the hell he lives now, which is just as ruined as the DIK library once was. Tells her all the shady shit Quinn has been up to, but hiding from Riona, but not hiding from Buddy, which is where Vinny got the info. (Let your imagination wander about what she might be secretly up to. Might be big, like her own cartel; might be small, like financially supporting her heroin-addled mother.) Basically the reason Quinn has been “short,” and underpaying Riona, is because that’s where all their money went. Royally pissed, Riona agrees to work for Vinny now, and help him undermine Quinn.

And, just like that, she’s free to go; and back we go to Maya’s student loan problem.
That will probably happen, DPC always chooses the most boring options. :HideThePain:
Z7HeRxU.png

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
A question here.. if mc take the restaurant offer but don’t use it. It gonna have the same repercussion as if he use it? Or at least a bad one..

Reactions: Ekzou

DVDMills

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3
Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux
(v0.10.0): MEGA - - - MEGA2 - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0)
Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1)
Win/Linux
(EP 9/v0.10.0 to v0.10.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(EP 9 to v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Season 1 - 2
Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
The game is so good, I bought it on steam and donate to the patreon. Holy fuck I love this game. The characters feel like real people

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

My guess:

Ye... the cliffhangers are excessively dramatic for what ends up happening... Vinny's probably just gonna try to get Riona to stop working for Quinn and maybe sell for him, I mean, it seems that Riona's the one who actually does the leg work for Quinn anyways. It's not gonna be anything too dire or time consuming, I'll tell you that much...

Well, unless DPC can't help himself, which is always a possibility, he does have self-control issues when it comes to dumb plot ideas... *cough* interlude *cough*

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ye... the cliffhangers are excessively dramatic for what ends up happening... Vinny's probably just gonna try to get Riona to stop working for Quinn and maybe sell for him, I mean, it seems that Riona's the one who actually does the leg work for Quinn anyways. It's not gonna be anything too dire or time consuming, I'll tell you that much...

Well, unless DPC can't help himself, which is always a possibility, he does have self-control issues when it comes to dumb plot ideas... *cough* interlude *cough*
Well, then that piece of shit should've talked to her. Not put his hands on her in anyway. He signed his own death warrant with me. IF dpc gives us that option, he's dead.

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes