Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So, I don't see how DPС would plan lewd content at all amidst the large amount of dark foreshadowing of the ending.
1) Sage finds out her parents are getting divorced. Turns out her father never loves her and she wasn't a wanted child at all.
2) Josy wants to break up with Maya as early as ep11.
3) Riona's kidnapping
4) Maya's student loan uncertainty.
5) DIKs find out who's been cutting up the posters.
6) Probably starts a witch hunt in the fraternity to try to find the traitor.
7) Quinn and Winnie confront each other.
8) Bella continues to track down who cheated on the exam.
9) Is Lily an enemy or a friend?
10)Probably a new crisis between Josy and Maya.

We all hate to wait, but probably because there are so many dark foreshadowings every preview of ep11 will give some food for thought. And the wait for ep11 will go much faster than last cycle when ep9 basically ended with nothing.
Are you saying there shouldn't be lewd content this episode? Most of the time DPC knows what he doing take the start of episode 7 Patrick has shown up plus Josy and Maya aren't getting along to good a lot tension but then we get to sleep with Josy and the scene is handle so beautifully. Other than madame scenes or Bella getting anal before Josy ;) DPC usually gets it right

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
So, I don't see how DPС would plan lewd content at all amidst the large amount of dark foreshadowing of the ending.
[...]
5 minigames to unlock 24 scenes with Madame and Nora. With a cliffhanger showing the MC staring at the picture of his mom's house, only for him to realize that his Mom is making a funny face.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
1) Sage finds out her parents are getting divorced. Turns out her father never loves her and she wasn't a wanted child at all.
3) Riona's kidnapping

We all hate to wait, but probably because there are so many dark foreshadowings every preview of ep11 will give some food for thought. And the wait for ep11 will go much faster than last cycle when ep9 basically ended with nothing.
I think the main girls at a minimum will all get a scene and probably Madame because we live in the worst fucking timeline. I don't think it's particularly hard to find reasons for it to happen Sage looking for comfort, JaM wanting to fuck Fuckface straight through the bed in happiness for getting the docs etc. Riona and Quinn are really the only ones that would be a no go depending on just what happens.

It's just about structure and timing the big dark shit and less serious moments so the tone doesn't shift too quickly.

As long as he doesn't say anything negative about his beloved Quinn I think he will be fine
Considering Quinn may die next episode and Rio will perhaps do the haka upon her coffin as revenge for been nabbed maybe brutally slandering his waifu is the compassionate thing to do for KARAMBA? To prepare him for the trauma. It's the compassionate thing to do ;).

Last edited:

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Are you saying there shouldn't be lewd content this episode? Most of the time DPC knows what he doing take the start of episode 7 Patrick has shown up plus Josy and Maya aren't getting along to good a lot tension but then we get to sleep with Josy and the scene is handle so beautifully. Other than madame scenes or Bella getting anal before Josy ;) DPC usually gets it right
The end of ep6 just didn't have a lot of cliffhangers like it does now.
I'm not saying there shouldn't be lewd scenes. There will be and there will be a lot of them, but I don't see how he can justify them after the depressing ep10.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not saying there shouldn't be lewd scenes. There will be and there will be a lot of them, but I don't see how he can justify them after the depressing ep10.
The ending was heavy and makes me think that was just the start but I'm sure the whole episode won't be 100 percent everyone sad and worry about Rio, or the loan stuff and what ever else happens. Most episodes have a good a mix between the light hearted and more mature things sure it could be harder this time around but will be fun to see how it plays out

Reactions: KaiserST and Ekzou

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Other than madame scenes or Bella getting anal before Josy ;) DPC usually gets it right
There should be a CHIK route for Madame Rose...

One where her family puts her in the retirement home that MC is volunteering at. Sparks fly.

Okay, she's not that old. Though seriously, I wonder how old she's supposed to be? She looks like she's in her 50s.

She could be in the same age bracket as MC's grandparents on his mother's side. :eek: She looks much older than Neil.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, but then what happened in chapter 7? little and nothing in comparison to the twist.

And it was pretty much always like that.

Patrick secretly arriving at the BR is a huge twist. could have taken Maya away or worse.

and we also begin to uncover Burke's role in the BR's illegal dealings.

and to that add to that Mona leaving (track completely abandoned)

to me it doesn't seem at all like a weaker ending than the last chapter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
3) Riona's kidnapping

Reactions: Cumpuddle

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Considering Quinn may die next episode and Rio will perhaps do the haka upon her coffin as revenge for been nabbed maybe brutally slandering his waifu is the compassionate thing to do for KARAMBA? To prepare him for the trauma. It's the compassionate thing to do ;).
Nice...
It's nice that you take care of me.
I'm really touched.
crying-73.gif
But I know that Quinn will be fine.
And I am calm, happy and glad.
T4u6.gif
I am more confident in her well-being than in ours.
Because as you rightly pointed out, we live in the worst fucking timeline.
I guess nothing bad will happen to Riona either.
Fuckface will lose money...
It's OK.

Reactions: A360

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, but then what happened in chapter 7? little and nothing in comparison to the twist.

And it was pretty much always like that.
For the most part that is true but nothing compares to what just happen, episode 11 isn't going to start with rio walking into her room or waking up from a dream something is actually has to happen solve that or if nothing happens that would could actually mean Rio is dead.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For the most part that is true but nothing compares to what just happen, episode 11 isn't going to start with rio walking into her room or waking up from a dream something is actually has to happen solve that or if nothing happens that would mean Rio is dead.
the only one who knows that Riona has been kidnapped is Quinn, who has no reason to spread the news. in theory if MC is in her path she could share the news with him, but still this storyline will remain frozen for most of the episode, if not all of it, if anything becoming the finale of the new episode

Reactions: A360

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Patrick secretly arriving at the BR is a huge twist. could have taken Maya away or worse.

and we also begin to uncover Burke's role in the BR's illegal dealings.

and to that add to that Mona leaving (track completely abandoned)

to me it doesn't seem at all like a weaker ending than the last chapter
There hasn't been such a dramatic rise in rates there. It literally happened all at once.
Even if we accept that the Rio problem is minor and Riona is just let go, there are other events that could just as easily lead to bad consequences.
My main point was that a lot of bad things happened in a short period of time. Things are getting too unpredictable.
DPC could have just focused on Riona's kidnapping and call it a day, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
the only one who knows that Riona has been kidnapped is Quinn, who has no reason to spread the news. in theory if MC is in her path she could share the news with him, but still this storyline will remain frozen for most of the episode, if not all of it, if anything becoming the finale of the new episode
Even if we assume MC is at Neil's house all weekend and doesn't just know what's going on on campus, as early as the first school day, Sage is already stirring up a hornet's nest all over campus to find Riona.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
For the most part that is true but nothing compares to what just happen, episode 11 isn't going to start with rio walking into her room or waking up from a dream something is actually has to happen solve that or if nothing happens that would could actually mean Rio is dead.
Or a message is received from Rio's phone to the HOTs and Fuckface telling them she's quit B&R, Cam is worried (as she was about Mona) especially as all her stuff is still in their room, but everyone else takes it at face value. Cliffhanger at the end of the episode is someone (probably Cam or Fuckface) discovering some sort of proof that something else has happened, for example finding her shoe and some blood where she was grabbed. That leads to my expected end of season cliffhanger of a confrontation with Vinnie resulting in a shot being fired and the screen going black.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't like this whole Riona storyline.
Especially because it means we won't get any romantic scenes with her for a long time.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Or a message is received from Rio's phone to the HOTs and Fuckface telling them she's quit B&R, Cam is worried (as she was about Mona) especially as all her stuff is still in their room, but everyone else takes it at face value. Cliffhanger at the end of the episode is someone (probably Cam or Fuckface) discovering some sort of proof that something else has happened, for example finding her shoe and some blood where she was grabbed. That leads to my expected end of season cliffhanger of a confrontation with Vinnie resulting in a shot being fired and the screen going black.
It's really symbolic that both of Camilla's roommates are missing. First Mona and now Riona.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There hasn't been such a dramatic rise in rates there. It literally happened all at once.
Even if we accept that the Rio problem is minor and Riona is just let go, there are other events that could just as easily lead to bad consequences.
My main point was that a lot of bad things happened in a short period of time. Things are getting too unpredictable.
DPC could have just focused on Riona's kidnapping and call it a day, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
if you consider the whole episode there is Quinn being robbed (the real beginning of the confrontation with Vinnie) and Tybalt's blackmail (which, however ridiculous, threatened to end the story between MC and Jill, so not insignificant)

I don't see a big difference there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even if we assume MC is at Neil's house all weekend and doesn't just know what's going on on campus, as early as the first school day, Sage is already stirring up a hornet's nest all over campus to find Riona.
would it be so strange that Riona went home for a couple of days taking advantage of thanksgiving? it is a time when all students go home

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes