JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
no one says that, because it doesn't matter. Derek is mentioned because he is ridiculous and they want to mock him. with MC they have to attach to the issue of body hair, because in front of that dick they don't have much to mock him for.

I don't see that those who recognize him are particularly concerned about what happened.

Jill, not a genius :rolleyes: , but she understands right away that the other one is MC, and even without having seen his dick.

I fail to see why the MC's name not written on the photo matters at all. If they know one is Derek, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out who the other guy is. Considering the MC's name is different for every player, how difficult would it be for the dev to have a customized name written on the images of that photo. Seems to me that wouldn't be worth the trouble, and probably why it's not on there.

Also, I don't think Jill knew the schlong in the presentation was MC's until Josy chuckled & mentioned his name.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
You're assuming everyone at that college knows enough about DIK hazing rituals to know that the two men in the photo are the new pledges.
It wouldn't have to be everyone at the college, just whoever stole & copied the photos. Whoever did that had to have been someone in the DIK mansion, with some sort of motive. Any of the HOTs would know how the hazing works... and that there were only two maggots. Plus, if they knew one guy was Derek, they had to know who the other was.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
no one says that, because it doesn't matter. Derek is mentioned because he is ridiculous and they want to mock him. with MC they have to attach to the issue of body hair, because in front of that dick they don't have much to mock him for.

I don't see that those who recognize him are particularly concerned about what happened.

Jill, not a genius :rolleyes: , but she understands right away that the other one is MC, and even without having seen his dick.
You're ignoring the point that there are multiple girls, in fact mainly the main suspects for putting the photos up in most cases, trying to work out who the other guy is with Derek. That means it is NOT immediately obvious to everyone that it is Fuckface in the pictures. That may be bad writing by DPC, but it's how he's written it.

Fuckface has already told Jill earlier in the story (at the start of the Tybalt blackmail plot) that both he and Derek were together doing Hell Week tasks, it doesn't take a huge guess that that means the other guy in the photo with Derek was Fuckface, even without seeing his dick she had enough information to figure that out, the dorm girls don't have that information and are obviously still trying to find out his identity in ep 10.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're assuming everyone at that college knows enough about DIK hazing rituals to know that the two men in the photo are the new pledges. But you are on to something - just looking at it from the wrong angle. Whoever posted those photos did positively identify one of the DIK's dicks - just not MC's. That narrows our suspect pool down to people who know Derek's cock by sight.

Now, Ashley and Wendy both do. Possibly Arieth as well, depending on your choices. But one person's name in particular is jumping out at me. Who saw it most recently? And then complained about it on social media? Tiffani.
they don't all need to know, as long as a lot of people know. and in a college with fraternities knowing that freshmen have to pass entrance tests doesn't need any special insight, since then these tests are carried on in common places and at parties. and those who were at the DIKs' party really motlo could hardly not know.

then just that once one of the 2 is identified the names to skim for the other hidden face are very few. maybe the one who is always together with Derek?

it is you who create mysteries and ramifications where there are none.

I fail to see why the MC's name not written on the photo matters at all. If they know one is Derek, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out who the other guy is. Considering the MC's name is different for every player, how difficult would it be for the dev to have a customized name written on the images of that photo. Seems to me that wouldn't be worth the trouble, and probably why it's not on there.

Also, I don't think Jill knew the schlong in the presentation was MC's until Josy chuckled & mentioned his name.
bravo, the fact that DPC couldn't make a render with MC's name on it is also a more than plausible reason.

in theory Jill gets a chance to see MC's dick early on after the first tennis date, but maybe the shock prevented her from remembering. however even if she never saw him she knows he had to do hells week, she knows he came in from the preps, so 2+2 so the other one is MC. does Jill seem worried that there is a picture of MC pissing on Tybalt's bed?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're ignoring the point that there are multiple girls, in fact mainly the main suspects for putting the photos up in most cases, trying to work out who the other guy is with Derek. That means it is NOT immediately obvious to everyone that it is Fuckface in the pictures. That may be bad writing by DPC, but it's how he's written it.

Fuckface has already told Jill earlier in the story (at the start of the Tybalt blackmail plot) that both he and Derek were together doing Hell Week tasks, it doesn't take a huge guess that that means the other guy in the photo with Derek was Fuckface, even without seeing his dick she had enough information to figure that out, the dorm girls don't have that information and are obviously still trying to find out his identity in ep 10.
practically all HOTs know that MC and Derek faced hells week and sneaked off to the Preps.

I never said that everybody knows, but that a great many people know, almost everybody to those who might care (who are real characters in BADIK and not pure extras), the HOts, the Preps, what we can call the Vixens and the Jocks excluding Dawe and Big A probably. and if nerds are as smart as they should I'd be amazed they don't get it (even they know about hells week being victims of it often)

makes much less sense that no one can figure it out, unless they have seen his penis....

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
It wouldn't have to be everyone at the college, just whoever stole & copied the photos. Whoever did that had to have been someone in the DIK mansion, with some sort of motive. Any of the HOTs would know how the hazing works... and that there were only two maggots. Plus, if they knew one guy was Derek, they had to know who the other was.
A HOT would, yes, but what if the culprit isn't a HOT. What if she's a dormie, like the girl I mentioned. A dormie might not know anything about Gay Guard Catcher and thus wouldn't know to associate Derek's presence with MC's. That was my point.

We, the players, know that those photos are from a DIK hazing ritual, and therefore can deduce that IF pledge #1 is Derek, THEN pledge #2 is MC. Some rando dormie chick who doesn't do the Greek life thing might not have that information.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I'll throw another name into the ring. Jessi.

Derek fucks the trash can while camping and calls it Jessi. He even says that it's not fucking, but that they make love. If this Jessi loves Derek, then he's cheated on her at least twice. With Ashley and Wendy.
Yeah, but we haven't met any Jessi yet, so to have her (whoever the fuck she is) be the culprit would come completely out of left field.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
practically all HOTs know that MC and Derek faced hells week and sneaked off to the Preps.

I never said that everybody knows, but that a great many people know, almost everybody to those who might care (who are real characters in BADIK and not pure extras), the HOts, the Preps, what we can call the Vixens and the Jocks excluding Dawe and Big A probably. and if nerds are as smart as they should I'd be amazed they don't get it (even they know about hells week being victims of it often)

makes much less sense that no one can figure it out, unless they have seen his penis....
The Vixens are the ones trying to identify him, they obviously don't know it was him, and as Beth is a dorm girl (even if not part of the Vixens group as we think of them), they're likely the ones who put the photos up. Again we can say it's bad writing from DPC that they can't identify him but it's how DPC has written it. As all the HOTs have had a chance to see his dick they are not involved, and as you say the DIKs (and Vinnie) would know who it was as well so they are unlikely to be involved. This all suggests the dorm girls are doing this alone without any HOTs or DIKs help.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
they don't all need to know, as long as a lot of people know. and in a college with fraternities knowing that freshmen have to pass entrance tests doesn't need any special insight, since then these tests are carried on in common places and at parties. and those who were at the DIKs' party really motlo could hardly not know.
You're wrong on this one. At least here in the US, where BADIK seems to be set, fraternities and sororities do their best to keep their hazing rituals a secret as much as possible. Both because they're frequently illegal, and because they don't want potential pledges to know what's coming.

it is you who create mysteries and ramifications where there are none.
I'm not creating a mystery. I'm offering a potential explanation for the mystery that DPC created. Namely: why do all these chicks not know who the guy in the photo with Derek is?

does Jill seem worried that there is a picture of MC pissing on Tybalt's bed?
That's not MC. I think it's either Jamie or Leon.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Vixens are the ones trying to identify him, they obviously don't know it was him, and as Beth is a dorm girl (even if not part of the Vixens group as we think of them), they're likely the ones who put the photos up. Again we can say it's bad writing from DPC that they can't identify him but it's how DPC has written it. As all the HOTs have had a chance to see his dick they are not involved, and as you say the DIKs (and Vinnie) would know who it was as well so they are unlikely to be involved. This all suggests the dorm girls are doing this alone without any HOTs or DIKs help.
if i have to consider every stuedent in the BR autistic maybe there is some writing problem....

the girls in the dorm are partygoers for the DIKs, so there is no way they don't know that Derek and MC are freshmen and friends. if they don't say that the other is MC the only reason is that, precisely, they don't care, that it's just simple gossip to them.

until proven otherwise, theirs is just a joke, more or less malicious, towards the DIKs, and in a joke usually the purpose is to mock someone else, hard to mock someone with a huge dick, so they don't care

Becky even knows something about free tuition, that she doesn't know about hells week (which is not necessary news anyway to understand that the other is MC) seems impossible to me

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
A HOT would, yes, but what if the culprit isn't a HOT. What if she's a dormie, like the girl I mentioned. A dormie might not know anything about Gay Guard Catcher and thus wouldn't know to associate Derek's presence with MC's. That was my point.

We, the players, know that those photos are from a DIK hazing ritual, and therefore can deduce that IF pledge #1 is Derek, THEN pledge #2 is MC. Some rando dormie chick who doesn't do the Greek life thing might not have that information.
Yeah, but how would they know the one guy is Derek? Is Derek identifiable by his normal sized pecker? Perhaps the dildo helmet that BOTH of them were wearing at times for a whole week is what gave him away.

I don't disagree that a dormie could be involved, but I'm thinking that at least one HOT is behind this as well. Sarah & Mel are shady as fuck...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're wrong on this one. At least here in the US, where BADIK seems to be set, fraternities and sororities do their best to keep their hazing rituals a secret as much as possible. Both because they're frequently illegal, and because they don't want potential pledges to know what's coming.
it doesn't seem to me that they do anything to hide it. Derek and MC were walking around campus with a helmet with a dildo on it, does that sound like guarded behavior?

anyway that they know about hells week helps, but it is not at all necessary to figure out who the other is. MC and Derek do almost everything together, they're freshmen, they're in the same fraternity, they're friends. who the hell is the other supposed to be?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
the girls in the dorm are partygoers for the DIKs, so there is no way they don't know that Derek and MC are freshmen and friends. if they don't say that the other is MC the only reason is that, precisely, they don't care, that it's just simple gossip to them.
It's not that they don't say who the other guy was, the Vixens are actively trying to find out who the other guy is. They ask multiple times on Rooster, Tiffani asks Tommy who it was in a private conversation. They clearly don't know it's MC, and they are desperate to find out who it is, whether that's because they want his dick or because they want to know who else is in the pictures they are putting up so they could identify him on future pictures or try and humiliate him in another way is unknown at this point. But it's 100% clear that the Vixens don't know that it is MC on the pictures with Derek.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, but how would they know the one guy is Derek? Is Derek identifiable by his normal sized pecker? Perhaps the dildo helmet that BOTH of them were wearing at times for a whole week is what gave him away.

I don't disagree that a dormie could be involved, but I'm thinking that at least one HOT is behind this as well. Sarah & Mel are shady as fuck...
Don't get so hung up on Derek. The person who labeled the photos knows that Nick at least had grabs. The person also knows that Rusty is a manwhore, that Leon uses the gloryhole from time to time.

Nothing is written about Tommy's head and the MC gets off easy. I suspect Dani is behind all of them. Why? At the Halloween party, Tommy slapped Jamie in the face in front of Dani and Dani verbally beat Tommy up for it. Dani is Tommy's sister. That's how she knows so much about the DIKs. Even Josy hints at it in EP1. She said in EP1 so she knows someone who would reprimand him for it when he said so it's men's stuff (crafts and martial arts). Maya is a feminist but tolerant. Dani is not.

Derek asked the MC what kind of pubic hair he prefers on a woman. Dani listens in and Josy is freshly shaved in EP5. Josy even says so herself. Dani verbally tackles the MC when Dawe hits Jamie, but Tommy doesn't. Dani also listens very closely when Derek mentions during gender studies so he and Wendy have a story. Also, Ashley and Beth are in the class and they definitely know Dani too. Oh yes, Dani is a dorm girl. Most importantly so Tommy in EP4 asked the MC if he had siblings. Plurality. Who would have the easiest time getting Jamie's cell phone?

I could go on like this. There's a lot pointing to Dani.

Reactions: dav3knight

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Wow, Derek! Is so Human :LOL: I got to the end of episode 10 and now I can understand why Maya Is Gay her father is why she saw that man man man boys boys i mean look at the picture he put his arm on his son not his daughter screenshot0035.png and I wonder am I bad for Punching him and hugging his Kids I don't feel Bad SET US FREE

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Yeah, but how would they know the one guy is Derek? Is Derek identifiable by his normal sized pecker?
He might be, to the chick he whipped it out for at the Halloween party last night.

it doesn't seem to me that they do anything to hide it. Derek and MC were walking around campus with a helmet with a dildo on it, does that sound like guarded behavior?
No, but walking around with a dildo helmet is 1: not illegal, and 2: supposed to be publicly humiliating. You can't exactly publicly humiliate someone secretly, so they wouldn't bother trying to keep that part secret. Streaking is illegal, hence the masks.

anyway that they know about hells week helps, but it is not at all necessary to figure out who the other is. MC and Derek do almost everything together, they're freshmen, they're in the same fraternity, they're friends. who the hell is the other supposed to be?
Look, the easy answer here is DPC fucked up the storytelling. Even if those chicks don't know for sure that guy with Derek is MC, some of them should surely assume it. But they don't. I'm just offering a possible in-universe explanation aside from incompetence on the part of the writer.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Don't get so hung up on Derek. The person who labeled the photos knows that Nick at least had grabs. The person also knows that Rusty is a manwhore, that Leon uses the gloryhole from time to time.

Nothing is written about Tommy's head and the MC gets off easy. I suspect Dani is behind all of them. Why? At the Halloween party, Tommy slapped Jamie in the face in front of Dani and Dani verbally beat Tommy up for it. Dani is Tommy's sister. That's how she knows so much about the DIKs. Even Josy hints at it in EP1. She said in EP1 so she knows someone who would reprimand him for it when he said so it's men's stuff (crafts and martial arts). Maya is a feminist but tolerant. Dani is not.

Derek asked the MC what kind of pubic hair he prefers on a woman. Dani listens in and Josy is freshly shaved in EP5. Josy even says so herself. Dani verbally tackles the MC when Dawe hits Jamie, but Tommy doesn't. Dani also listens very closely when Derek mentions during gender studies so he and Wendy have a story. Also, Ashley and Beth are in the class and they definitely know Dani too. Oh yes, Dani is a dorm girl. Most importantly so Tommy in EP4 asked the MC if he had siblings. Plurality. Who would have the easiest time getting Jamie's cell phone?

I could go on like this. There's a lot pointing to Dani.
You kind of lost me there, because Dany isn't Tommy's sister. I'm not sure if the appearance Josy's coochie means anything, because Derek's question can be answered in a few different ways, it was cleanly shaved in EP2 as well.

Dany is certainly a possibility, so I'll pay closer attention to her next time. However, as of now, she isn't near the top of my list.

I just don't think that the things written on (or not written on) the pictures have much of a significance.

As they say... opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.... and can stuff a vodka soaked tampon up theirs if they want to. I wouldn't, but to each his own.

It will be interesting to find out years from now if any of our theories turn out to be correct.

Reactions: dav3knight

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Do I have a faulty memory or canonically none of the girls in the dorm or the Vixens saw the MC naked until Ep.10? The only girls I remember who canonically (regardless of route) have ever seen the MC naked AND recognized him are the following:

Zoey (Interlude)
Quinn (Ep.1)
Camilla (Ep.1)
Sarah (Ep.1)
Melanie (Ep.1)
Isabella (Ep.1)
Nicole (Ep.3)
Brandi (Ep.3)
Maya (Ep.3)
Josy (Ep.7)
Sage (Ep.10)
Sally (Ep.10)

It's possible that, like Sage and Sally, Jill saw MC's dick for the first time through the photos Beth posted in the hallways. However, we have not had any confirmation that Jill recognized the MC in the photos (unlike Sage or Sally).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes