Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Do I have a faulty memory or canonically none of the girls in the dorm or the Vixens saw the MC naked until Ep.10? The only girls I remember who canonically (regardless of route) have ever seen the MC naked AND recognized him are the following:

Zoey (Interlude)
Quinn (Ep.1)
Camilla (Ep.1)
Sarah (Ep.1)
Melanie (Ep.1)
Isabella (Ep.1)
Nicole (Ep.3)
Brandi (Ep.3)
Maya (Ep.3)
Josy (Ep.7)
Sage (Ep.10)
Sally (Ep.10)

It's possible that, like Sage and Sally, Jill saw MC's dick for the first time through the photos Beth posted in the hallways. However, we have not had any confirmation that Jill recognized the MC in the photos (unlike Sage or Sally).
Josy ep 2

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'll throw another name into the ring. Jessi.

Derek fucks the trash can while camping and calls it Jessi. He even says that it's not fucking, but that they make love. If this Jessi loves Derek, then he's cheated on her at least twice. With Ashley and Wendy.
Jessi(e) James Decker is the trashcan Derek is in love with

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Josy ep 2
Josy only sees the MC’s cock in ep 2 if you have the MC fuck her on their date. If you choose “Not like this,” she won’t see it till you have the MC fuck her during the preps’ party; if you have him fuck Maya instead she won’t see it till they make their scavenger hunt video.

On my Jill-only path, the first time she sees it is at Tybalt’s presentation, and she doesn’t know whose cock it is till Tybalt blurts it out in the hallway. Jill’s seen it, but kept her mouth shut; unlike Josy and Sage, she knows how to keep her wits about her, and stay discreet. She kicks ass. And, occasionally, balls.

Jill the ball kicker.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy only sees the MC’s cock in ep 2 if you have the MC fuck her on their date. If you choose “Not like this,” she won’t see it till you have the MC fuck her during the preps’ party; if you have him fuck Maya instead she won’t see it till they make their scavenger hunt video.

On my Jill-only path, the first time she sees it is at Tybalt’s presentation, and she doesn’t know whose cock it is till Tybalt blurts it out in the hallway. Jill’s seen it, but kept her mouth shut; unlike Josy and Sage, she knows how to keep her wits about her, and stay discreet. She kicks ass. And, occasionally, balls.

View attachment 3248668
The point being if you chose to have sex with Josy in ep 2 that the first time she see you naked and of course the first time MC see Josy naked unless you count that pic she sends but the good stuff is cover. It a short scene but it's great

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022

View attachment 3248668
after jill and mc play tennis ( jill can see mc naked if chick affinity), I forget what episode it happened.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
after jill and mc play tennis ( jill can see mc naked if chick affinity), I forget what episode it happened.
Ep4, on their date if you choose to shower with her.

The only ladies that see MC's dick, regardless of player choice, are all in episode 1: Quinn, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Isabella, and Zoey (from pre-game). Every other time is dependent on player choice, I think.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do I have a faulty memory or canonically none of the girls in the dorm or the Vixens saw the MC naked until Ep.10? The only girls I remember who canonically (regardless of route) have ever seen the MC naked AND recognized him are the following:

Zoey (Interlude)
Quinn (Ep.1)
Camilla (Ep.1)
Sarah (Ep.1)
Melanie (Ep.1)
Isabella (Ep.1)
Nicole (Ep.3)
Brandi (Ep.3)
Maya (Ep.3)
Josy (Ep.7)
Sage (Ep.10)
Sally (Ep.10)

It's possible that, like Sage and Sally, Jill saw MC's dick for the first time through the photos Beth posted in the hallways. However, we have not had any confirmation that Jill recognized the MC in the photos (unlike Sage or Sally).
Do you mean Nicole and Brandi when MC is drunk?

Reactions: DMNOV3R

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Don't get so hung up on Derek. The person who labeled the photos knows that Nick at least had grabs. The person also knows that Rusty is a manwhore, that Leon uses the gloryhole from time to time.

Nothing is written about Tommy's head and the MC gets off easy. I suspect Dani is behind all of them. Why? At the Halloween party, Tommy slapped Jamie in the face in front of Dani and Dani verbally beat Tommy up for it. Dani is Tommy's sister. That's how she knows so much about the DIKs. Even Josy hints at it in EP1. She said in EP1 so she knows someone who would reprimand him for it when he said so it's men's stuff (crafts and martial arts). Maya is a feminist but tolerant. Dani is not.

Derek asked the MC what kind of pubic hair he prefers on a woman. Dani listens in and Josy is freshly shaved in EP5. Josy even says so herself. Dani verbally tackles the MC when Dawe hits Jamie, but Tommy doesn't. Dani also listens very closely when Derek mentions during gender studies so he and Wendy have a story. Also, Ashley and Beth are in the class and they definitely know Dani too. Oh yes, Dani is a dorm girl. Most importantly so Tommy in EP4 asked the MC if he had siblings. Plurality. Who would have the easiest time getting Jamie's cell phone?

I could go on like this. There's a lot pointing to Dani.
Oh, dalli_x, time passes, but nothing changes, *sigh* :HideThePain:

Why would Josy have to be so secretive to not tell MC the truth about Tommy's sis if he really have one? Or just to tell MC that Tommy have one, at least, but w/o too much details? In the dialogue with Josy at their first date, Josy meant Maya, it's obviously as fuck. Maya is reasonable and tolerant, but since MC was talking about things in general terms, she reacted accordingly. He clarified what he meant after Josy's phrase, and not before it.

The whole first 3 episodes were built in a way to give a player some hints for the incomming reveal of J&M relationship. It was one of those hints.

Derek asked MC and other people a lot of stuff there and he was doing this to have and make fun and piss off the particular audience. Josy was always fully and freshly shaved as we know it. MC imagined her with a little bush in EP1, but it was just his fantasies.

Tommy's question about MC's siblings is his ugly attempt to show him how it's burden to have a "sister" that he have to "care" of. As we learned - it's a fucking bullshit, and the only things he cares about is his ego and "reputation" among the campus. Josy means nothing to him. The real things he cares is of that she won't ruin his fun, snooping around and learning something very unpleasant about him, including his drugs usage addiction. She is probably still unaware that he is not only into weeds and some other stuff, but in injections shit too.

In any other case he won't be standing near her for so long, when she was mostly fully naked, only in panties, allowing other DIKs to enter the room and take a look on her. He showed a fully disrespect of the DIKs secret code (family comes first, yeah, yeah, Tommy) and then blabbered around after a minutes of the incident like a fucking little bitch. It's not a "care". He literally spoken of and presented her as a whore.

Josy want to please MC in her own way and after they became "official" she does the next step. Tbh, I never believed and even imagined, that DPC will ever use this variable for lewd scene alteration in a future. I supposed that this variable may become the one from a bunch for dialogues lines changing purposes. But well... DPC played it out in a very original and somehow important way. As well as Maya's scene in EP10.

Being in one class means absolutely nothing. MC get there by following Maya's advice and Derek just followed both for fun and "vaginas". Or he wanted to be closer to Maya, but never showed that, because he was hiding the things and his motivations for the whole 9 episodes.

If you want to see the patterns and learn who is close to who, you'd better check for parties scenes. Beth is a frequent guest at various parties, and DIKs parties in particular. Some of the girls, Beth is close with and party together would never attend the Gender 101 class. So, what's the point and parallels with Gender studies class here at all? A lot of students came there for easy credits. At the same time, there are many feminists, many of whom have been attending this classes for years (according to Jade, "the same persons every year"). Is Beth a feminist? Or maybe Sarah?

_____
Regarding the whole thing with posters and previous incidents and Beth involvement in particular, my throughts are the following:

- I wonder how she's connected to AAAs. Because all these photos that jocks are printing someone bringed to them and now she's spreading them over the campus.

- She can also be easily linked with Cathy's nude photo. Obviously, only a girl could take such a photo, because that was a women's locker room.

- Only one of the DIKs or someone who had access to the laptop, at least for a while, could get access to those photos with Arieth being fucked by Rusty, Jamie and Leon. As we know, before the incident with Cathy, everyone had access to all of the data. It's not a fact that to all of of the personal data, but someone must be an "admin" anyway and have all the rights to set the restrictions and manage stuff across the DIKs. I bet that the admin is Rusty, well, it's obvious as fuck. So it's quite logical to assume that the photos with Arieth were browsed and downloaded under the "admin" login. During the EP4 party, when the post with Cathy was published, JB mentioned that someone was fucking in Rusty's room, at the same time we know that the laptop was also stored usually in his room, but was found at library that time. This room wasn't used at all and was mostly abandoned, so a couple of minutes there, where no one will see the person who did it is quite enough. If Rusty was fucking with some girl, she could be the one, who had agree to distruct him, so his laptop could be subtle used for posting the cluck.

- The most mysterious part if we assume that no one of the DIKs is involved in this - how the MC and Jade video has leaked. Was it done through accessing laptop or it was a record from the camera in a theatre room during the DIKs evaluation ritual. MC shared video only at this evaluation thing, it was shown through the projector and then stored on laptop. Stephen got the video and watching it at the end of EP6.

- The other unknown puzzle piece here is who else knows about Chad & Troy secret and why/how MC was targeted and framed as the one, who blackmailed Chad. Among the characters we know, only Sarah and Melanie is aware about Chad and Troy.
I'm willing to bet that Sarah is somehow involved in this. Knowing how fast any rumors and gossips spreading within the campus, there is zero chance that Chad & Troy could be able to save their secret if someone else had known it. Sarah fucks with MC in the Derek's closet if he bought her in Quinn's restaurant. And Sarah is a real bitch, she is friends with Becky and snooping around everywhere.

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
You're wrong on this one. At least here in the US, where BADIK seems to be set, fraternities and sororities do their best to keep their hazing rituals a secret as much as possible. Both because they're frequently illegal, and because they don't want potential pledges to know what's coming.
Pretty sure frats like we have in BADIK are largely an American thing anyway

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Mar 9, 2019
Oh, dalli_x, time passes, but nothing changes, *sigh* :HideThePain:

Why would Josy have to be so secretive to not tell MC the truth about Tommy's sis if he really have one? Or just to tell MC that Tommy have one, at least, but w/o too much details? In the dialogue with Josy at their first date, Josy meant Maya, it's obviously as fuck. Maya is reasonable and tolerant, but since MC was talking about things in general terms, she reacted accordingly. He clarified what he meant after Josy's phrase, and not before it.

The whole first 3 episodes were built in a way to give a player some hints for the incomming reveal of J&M relationship. It was one of those hints.

Derek asked MC and other people a lot of stuff there and he was doing this to have and make fun and piss off the particular audience. Josy was always fully and freshly shaved as we know it. MC imagined her with a little bush in EP1, but it was just his fantasies.

Tommy's question about MC's siblings is his ugly attempt to show him how it's burden to have a "sister" that he have to "care" of. As we learned - it's a fucking bullshit, and the only things he cares about is his ego and "reputation" among the campus. Josy means nothing to him. The real things he cares is of that she won't ruin his fun, snooping around and learning something very unpleasant about him, including his drugs usage addiction. She is probably still unaware that he is not only into weeds and some other stuff, but in injections shit too.

In any other case he won't be standing near her for so long, when she was mostly fully naked, only in panties, allowing other DIKs to enter the room and take a look on her. He showed a fully disrespect of the DIKs secret code (family comes first, yeah, yeah, Tommy) and then blabbered around after a minutes of the incident like a fucking little bitch. It's not a "care". He literally spoken of and presented her as a whore.

Josy want to please MC in her own way and after they became "official" she does the next step. Tbh, I never believed and even imagined, that DPC will ever use this variable for lewd scene alteration in a future. I supposed that this variable may become the one from a bunch for dialogues lines changing purposes. But well... DPC played it out in a very original and somehow important way. As well as Maya's scene in EP10.

Being in one class means absolutely nothing. MC get there by following Maya's advice and Derek just followed both for fun and "vaginas". Or he wanted to be closer to Maya, but never showed that, because he was hiding the things and his motivations for the whole 9 episodes.

If you want to see the patterns and learn who is close to who, you'd better check for parties scenes. Beth is a frequent guest at various parties, and DIKs parties in particular. Some of the girls, Beth is close with and party together would never attend the Gender 101 class. So, what's the point and parallels with Gender studies class here at all? A lot of students came there for easy credits. At the same time, there are many feminists, many of whom have been attending this classes for years (according to Jade, "the same persons every year"). Is Beth a feminist? Or maybe Sarah?

_____
Regarding the whole thing with posters and previous incidents and Beth involvement in particular, my throughts are the following:

- I wonder how she's connected to AAAs. Because all these photos that jocks are printing someone bringed to them and now she's spreading them over the campus.

- She can also be easily linked with Cathy's nude photo. Obviously, only a girl could take such a photo, because that was a women's locker room.

- Only one of the DIKs or someone who had access to the laptop, at least for a while, could get access to those photos with Arieth being fucked by Rusty, Jamie and Leon. As we know, before the incident with Cathy, everyone had access to all of the data. It's not a fact that to all of of the personal data, but someone must be an "admin" anyway and have all the rights to set the restrictions and manage stuff across the DIKs. I bet that the admin is Rusty, well, it's obvious as fuck. So it's quite logical to assume that the photos with Arieth were browsed and downloaded under the "admin" login. During the EP4 party, when the post with Cathy was published, JB mentioned that someone was fucking in Rusty's room, at the same time we know that the laptop was also stored usually in his room, but was found at library that time. This room wasn't used at all and was mostly abandoned, so a couple of minutes there, where no one will see the person who did it is quite enough. If Rusty was fucking with some girl, she could be the one, who had agree to distruct him, so his laptop could be subtle used for posting the cluck.

- The other unknown puzzle piece here is who else knows about Chad & Troy secret and why/how MC was targeted and framed as the one, who blackmailed Chad. Among the characters we know, only Sarah and Melanie is aware about Chad and Troy.
I'm willing to bet that Sarah is somehow involved in this. Knowing how fast any rumors and gossips spreading within the campus, there is zero chance that Chad & Troy could be able to save their secret if someone else had known it. Sarah fucks with MC in the Derek's closet if he bought her in Quinn's restaurant. And Sarah is a real bitch, she is friends with Becky and snooping around everywhere.
Oh, you have yet to grasp the depth of how true your opening statement is, Kpyna. Time passes, but nothing changes. The war between dalli and yourself continues... :cry: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ep4, on their date if you choose to shower with her.

The only ladies that see MC's dick, regardless of player choice, are all in episode 1: Quinn, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Isabella, and Zoey (from pre-game). Every other time is dependent on player choice, I think.
Nicole, Lily, and Brandi too during the Hell Week at the strip club, regardless of choices he'll still get blackout drunk and strip on the pole. Also pretty sure he wakes up naked and Maya seems to have interacted with him after he got back to her dorm that night so presumably she saw him naked too.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Nicole, Lily, and Brandi too during the Hell Week at the strip club, regardless of choices he'll still get blackout drunk and strip on the pole. Also pretty sure he wakes up naked and Maya seems to have interacted with him after he got back to her dorm that night so presumably she saw him naked too.
Yeah, MC has flashbacks of that night in episode 10 and he appears to be naked puking into Maya's laundry basket. This does appear to happen no matter what decision you make on the night when the MC goes to the Pink Rose for the first time.

Reactions: HanBoston and A360

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah, MC has flashbacks of that night in episode 10 and he appears to be naked puking into Maya's laundry basket. This does appear to happen no matter what decision you make on the night when the MC goes to the Pink Rose for the first time.
I guess there's more to this flashback.
Maybe MC will remember something important.
There was something disturbing about that memory...
Maybe it's just music... I don't know.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
On the same page here. The flashbacks gave out "something's missing here" vibes.
Plus the music.

Reactions: dav3knight

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I think that disturbing feeling you got was foreshadowing that something bad is gonna happen to Neil next chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes