Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I never understood Lynette's family not wanting contact with the MC. As you said, Lynette was their only daughter and she left behind a son. Was having her own son rejected by her family something that Lynette would have liked? Plus, I doubt MC's grandfather never ever felt like talking to MC. The MC is practically the male version of Lynette.
I mean look at the state Jill's dad is in and he still has a adorable daughter who is very much alive and actually in need of his support, affection and parenting but .. he's too broken, losing his daughter killed a part of him and he's not yet able to come back from that as it seems (similar to Patrick imo who kinda lost his wife a long time ago already even when shes still physically there).

The MC being the male version of Lynette could make matters even worse, maybe Granddaddy is not ready for that depending on which stage of his grieve he is.

He will always see Lynette's face looking at the MC, no matter what and i guess for all this years this would just gave him immense pain and reminding him of his loss instead of reminding him of his daughter in wholesome ways. I dont think the grandfather is proud about his behavior, maybe even disgusted by himself, who knows.

Im just saying, losing your beloved child can destroy a person mentally in unforeseeable ways. Im not excusing his behavior but i think there are possible reasons why he behaved like that which can be human.

And i think with the stuff he did send the mc to his birthday, he made a first step to try to reconcile and confront his painful past. I always thought its nonsensical to receive a inheritance 19 years later.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
He probably slept with some chick and got her pregnant.
I wasn't meaning her.
And I do hope DPC doesn't go down that road.
But I just have a feeling the mc banged some girl while he was drunk.
Technically, that did happen after the dorm party ! But I don’t think that there will be a pregnancy scare ! :unsure: :LOL:
screenshot0001.png
Maybe next episode we will get a flashback on how MC got gum in his hair ...
And why the heck is Derek wearing girl’s underwear !? o_O

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Right, I forgot that. I knew I was missing something. Regardless, I don't think any of the above have anything to do with the pictures going public.
If the decision to not have MC named on the pictures is plot based rather than aesthetic based (DPC couldn't work out how to get player's name written on the pictures like Derek) then it means that those involved in the plot are not aware of MC's penis, so we should actually be looking the other way, rather than canonically looking for those who have seen MC's penis regardless of decisions we should be ruling out those who have seen his penis through any path.

Personally I think it is plot based rather than aesthetic based as the Vixens (who as part of the same dorm girl group as Beth are prime suspects for being involved in the plot) are actively trying to identify who it is with Derek in the pictures, both with posts in Rooster and in private conversation with DIKs (as seen with Tiffani and Tommy).

DPC has made it clear with the Tybalt presentation and indeed with any girls who have seen MC's penis and their identifying him from the pictures on campus that MC's penis is instantly recognisable to anyone who has seen it. So with the dorm girls actively trying to identify him it means no-one who has seen the MC's penis in any route is involved with plot.

Therefore we can rule all of the following out from being involved: All of the DIKs (they all knew who it was in the photos from the Hell Week evaluation), Vinnie (he'd know that the gay guard catcher was part of Hell Week therefore the two guys would be the two maggot brothers), Sage, Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill, Quinn, Cam, Rio, Sarah, Mel, Mona, Nicole, Lily, Sandy, Cathy, Jade, Madame Rose, Zoey, Ashley, Heather, Tybalt, Nora, Arieth (option to send dick pic through Swyper not a sex scene you've missed Joshy92 ) and Sally (though I don't recall her seeing MC's dick she is able to identify him, probably because she knows the DIK traditions somehow).

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Of course she is.
I'm not so sure

It was Chad who targeted him.

Anthony blatantly lied to Ashley because of his rivalry with Derek.
To clear things out:

MC was framed by some person, that gave Chad some text or photos which points to his relationship with Troy and that they are gays. In the way that MC knows about them and want to blackmail Chad somehow with this. If that was the Sarah (or Melanie), I wonder why. If it was someone else, I wonder how it's still not spreaded among the campus.

The whole idea was to provoke Chad, which worked out, but what did they want to achieve with it? Whoever it was? So that he beats up the MC and then MC runs away from college? Or someone knew in advance about the consequences and potential complaint against Chad and that this would lead to his resignation as president of the frat (at least). In this case, the version with Sarah and Melanie looks illogical, because they looks like to be friends. But knowing the bitching and mean nature of them I won't wonder a lot in such case.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
How to pass english test in ep 10? I can only type in 6 letter words, no 5 and 4 letter words, so I cannot pass the test. Bought max. cheats, but typing cheat will also not fill in all 4 and 5 letter words, so I cannot pass the test, playing Bella path. Any help ?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
MC was kidnapped by Neil and was held for ransom. Grandpa Burgmeister opted out of paying the ransom money because is too retarded to carry the Burgmeister bloodline. Neil had no choice but to raise the poor little retard.
Lynette became a stripper to help Neil pay the bills after that MC grandfather cut all ties to them:Kappa:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I mean look at the state Jill's dad is in and he still has a adorable daughter who is very much alive and actually in need of his support, affection and parenting but .. he's too broken, losing his daughter killed a part of him and he's not yet able to come back from that as it seems (similar to Patrick imo who kinda lost his wife a long time ago already even when shes still physically there).

The MC being the male version of Lynette could make matters even worse, maybe Granddaddy is not ready for that depending on which stage of his grieve he is.

He will always see Lynette's face looking at the MC, no matter what and i guess for all this years this would just gave him immense pain and reminding him of his loss instead of reminding him of his daughter in wholesome ways. I dont think the grandfather is proud about his behavior, maybe even disgusted by himself, who knows.

Im just saying, losing your beloved child can destroy a person mentally in unforeseeable ways. Im not excusing his behavior but i think there are possible reasons why he behaved like that which can be human.

And i think with the stuff he did send the mc to his birthday, he made a first step to try to reconcile and confront his painful past. I always thought its nonsensical to receive a inheritance 19 years later.
Was it mentioned if MC's grandmother is still alive? What would be the explanation for her not trying to contact the MC? Out of respect for her husband? Worst grandmother ever if that's the reason.

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
MC was framed by some person
Was he framed or was Chad just dumb? I thought Chad admits this. The only reason the MC got blamed was Chad been annoyed with him. Anthony also accuses him but is likely just thinking with his dick or an idiot and forgot.

I didn't think he was framed so much whomever left them was lucky Chad was aggravated by another.

MC was kidnapped by Neil and was held for ransom. Grandpa Burgmeister opted out of paying the ransom money because is too retarded to carry the Burgmeister bloodline. Neil had no choice but to raise the poor little retard.
Every man in this is dumb. The only one I've seen show any intelligence was Caleb since he knows that sorority isn't worth the aggro. For a college able to have "preps" many that attend are remarkably stupid.

At points I wonder if the MC's cock is stopping the blood flow to his brain. He's lucky he can be some girl's tripod because there isn't much going on upstairs.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I'm not so sure

To clear things out:

MC was framed by some person, that gave Chad some text or photos which points to his relationship with Troy and that they are gays. In the way that MC knows about them and want to blackmail Chad somehow with this. If that was the Sarah (or Melanie), I wonder why. If it was someone else, I wonder how it's still not spreaded among the campus.

The whole idea was to provoke Chad, which worked out, but what did they want to achieve with it? Whoever it was? So that he beats up the MC and then MC runs away from college? Or someone knew in advance about the consequences and potential complaint against Chad and that this would lead to his resignation as president of the frat (at least). In this case, the version with Sarah and Melanie looks illogical, because they looks like to be friends. But knowing the bitching and mean nature of them I won't wonder a lot in such case.
Besides that picture about Chad's orientation, there were many pictures of Arieth's infidelity that should have sparked a new war between DIKs and Jocks. The same episode shows that the fraternities are constantly feuding over girls and these pictures were supposed to provoke a war again.
But probably Chad decided to attack MC first and disrupted the plans. He was suspended and the war didn't happen because of that. And the attackers had to adjust their plans. And already in the 4th episode there was a direct hit on DIKs themselves.
And what do we have in the end?
The jocks lost their influence.
DIKs lost influence.
And who gained influence? The dorm girls. It was their party in ep8 that drew a lot of people because DIKs didn't have parties. And no one goes to jock parties except the jocks.
In favor of this theory is the fact that posters with DIKs appeared after the Halloween party when it became clear that DIKs returns and becomes the center of attention again.
There's a lot of reasons why the dorm girls decided to do this.
1) Revenge. Rusty and Tommy get laid a lot, a large number of girls came out of the mansion to a DIKs song. Probably some of the girls were really into Tommy or Rusty. Some of them just hate DIKs. For example, we know Becky is friends with feminists. And as we see DIKs and Jocks often feud and bully them.
2) Their own sorority. The girls in the dorm probably want to start their own sorority. But maybe the college either doesn't have room or there's a limit on student organizations or some other reason and in order to create one they need to destroy or at least weaken one of the fraternities. In fact, I think there's going to be a strike against HOTs soon.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Was it mentioned if MC's grandmother is still alive? What would be the explanation for her not trying to contact the MC? Out of respect for her husband? Worst grandmother ever if that's the reason.
IF the grandfather is the guy in the white suit at the prep party, his grandmother is alive as he is talking about going on vacation with her (or he found a new wife). Otherwise i guess all the points which i made for the grandfather could apply for her too, she lost her daughter too after all.

But its somewhat suspicious that she isnt mentioned at all so far in Lynette's diary while her dad is around (we dont see her but she talks to him)

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
IF the grandfather is the guy in the white suit at the prep party, his grandmother is alive as he is talking about going on vacation with her (or he found a new wife). Otherwise i guess all the points which i made for the grandfather could apply for her too, she lost her daughter too after all.

But its somewhat suspicious that she isnt mentioned at all so far in Lynette's diary while her dad is around (we dont see her but she talks to him)
If it wasn't the MC's grandfather's wish to meet him but it was the grandmother's wish, the grandmother should have contacted the MC and explained the whole situation.

The MC would understand that his grandfather is not ready to have contact with him but that the grandmother wants to show that she and her husband are aware of his existence and care about him.

The way the DPC has told the story so far, it's as if MC's grandfather had told Neil to go fuck himself in addition to telling Neil to get MC out of his sight. Where does the MC's grandmother come into this plot? What was her opinion on this? I don't even know if MC's grandmother is still alive.

DPC is unfortunately taking too much time to develop the plot, if we take into account that BaDIK will have 16 episodes, DPC will drop all the shit in one episode in the last few episodes. Seriously, how many big and important arcs have been completed so far? None.

Reactions: Krytax123
Aug 29, 2023
For a college able to have "preps" many that attend are remarkably stupid.
“Prep” or “preppy” in the United States is slang for a rich kid. The presumption is they went to a preparatory school, but that’s not always the case. Plenty of rich kids went to public school; I knew a few in mine. And prep schools offer scholarships, and do admit high-achieving poor kids, so it’s not exclusively rich kids who attend them. But the slang term is still common.

Plus not everyone who attends a prep school pays attention. You might recall Will Smith’s character in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. A mediocre student in a quality school is still a mediocre student.

Reactions: SagePage

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If it wasn't the MC's grandfather's wish to meet him but it was the grandmother's wish, the grandmother should have contacted the MC and explained the whole situation.

The MC would understand that his grandfather is not ready to have contact with him but that the grandmother wants to show that she and her husband are aware of his existence and care about him.
Perhaps this is a very conservative family, and the grandmother could not go against her husband's will. :unsure:
Maybe Grandpa said
- Fuck you assholes. I don't need peasant relatives.
And Grandma chose not to interfere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes