DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Do you guys think we will have relationship breakups this season as a consequence of past actions?

• Sage breaking up with the MC because of the restaurant and the sex tape with Jade.

• Maya breaking up with Josy because the relationship can't survive without the MC.

• Bella breaking up (temporarily or not depending on choices) with the MC after James returns.

Maybe in Bella's case the DPC will do the same thing they did with Josy and Maya in Ep.4. DPC will give the MC the option to break up with Bella and not the other way around, showing himself to be the bigger man. It would be brutal!

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Acting Lessons dropped all the shit in the last two episodes.

But to be fair, just about every mystery series does that, and every standalone mystery (other than Columbo and Poker Face) waits till the final act to fill in all the blanks and reveal all.
hardcore "Lost" fans are cry and laugh in madness when they read your post. :LOL::cry:o_O
1704927790670.png
i hate the last season.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Acting Lessons dropped all the shit in the last two episodes.

But to be fair, just about every mystery series does that, and every standalone mystery (other than Columbo and Poker Face) waits till the final act to fill in all the blanks and reveal all. But we are getting valid clues throughout: in playing the game a dozen times, I catch clever hints about stuff that finally got revealed five or six or nine episodes later. Obviously DPC knows how the story will end (instead of winging it, as so many other AVNs are clearly doing), and is carefully doling out the information without spoiling the mystery.

True, when it’s ultimately revealed, we may all groan at its stupidity. I hope not. If you don’t stick the landing, you ruin all. Ask the writers of Game of Thrones. Or How I Met Your Mother.
We lost a long time ago and now we are just waiting for the inevitable.. :KEK:
8bxzq7.jpg

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Do you guys think we will have relationship breakups this season as a consequence of past actions?

• Sage breaking up with the MC because of the restaurant and the sex tape with Jade.

• Maya breaking up with Josy because the relationship can't survive without the MC.

• Bella breaking up (temporarily or not depending on choices) with the MC after James returns.

Maybe in Bella's case the DPC will do the same thing they did with Josy and Maya in Ep.4. DPC will give the MC the option to break up with Bella and not the other way around, showing himself to be the bigger man. It would be brutal!
Based on what DPC has presented, it is certain that a bad ending will exist, and probably several alternative bad endings.

For some reason that I will never understand, there are people who like this, and DPC has given it to them, it's like Alfred said:
worldburn-top.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh, dalli_x, time passes, but nothing changes, *sigh* :HideThePain:

Why would Josy have to be so secretive to not tell MC the truth about Tommy's sis if he really have one? Or just to tell MC that Tommy have one, at least, but w/o too much details? In the dialogue with Josy at their first date, Josy meant Maya, it's obviously as fuck. Maya is reasonable and tolerant, but since MC was talking about things in general terms, she reacted accordingly. He clarified what he meant after Josy's phrase, and not before it.

The whole first 3 episodes were built in a way to give a player some hints for the incomming reveal of J&M relationship. It was one of those hints.

Derek asked MC and other people a lot of stuff there and he was doing this to have and make fun and piss off the particular audience. Josy was always fully and freshly shaved as we know it. MC imagined her with a little bush in EP1, but it was just his fantasies.

Tommy's question about MC's siblings is his ugly attempt to show him how it's burden to have a "sister" that he have to "care" of. As we learned - it's a fucking bullshit, and the only things he cares about is his ego and "reputation" among the campus. Josy means nothing to him. The real things he cares is of that she won't ruin his fun, snooping around and learning something very unpleasant about him, including his drugs usage addiction. She is probably still unaware that he is not only into weeds and some other stuff, but in injections shit too.

In any other case he won't be standing near her for so long, when she was mostly fully naked, only in panties, allowing other DIKs to enter the room and take a look on her. He showed a fully disrespect of the DIKs secret code (family comes first, yeah, yeah, Tommy) and then blabbered around after a minutes of the incident like a fucking little bitch. It's not a "care". He literally spoken of and presented her as a whore.

Josy want to please MC in her own way and after they became "official" she does the next step. Tbh, I never believed and even imagined, that DPC will ever use this variable for lewd scene alteration in a future. I supposed that this variable may become the one from a bunch for dialogues lines changing purposes. But well... DPC played it out in a very original and somehow important way. As well as Maya's scene in EP10.

Being in one class means absolutely nothing. MC get there by following Maya's advice and Derek just followed both for fun and "vaginas". Or he wanted to be closer to Maya, but never showed that, because he was hiding the things and his motivations for the whole 9 episodes.

If you want to see the patterns and learn who is close to who, you'd better check for parties scenes. Beth is a frequent guest at various parties, and DIKs parties in particular. Some of the girls, Beth is close with and party together would never attend the Gender 101 class. So, what's the point and parallels with Gender studies class here at all? A lot of students came there for easy credits. At the same time, there are many feminists, many of whom have been attending this classes for years (according to Jade, "the same persons every year"). Is Beth a feminist? Or maybe Sarah?

_____
Regarding the whole thing with posters and previous incidents and Beth involvement in particular, my throughts are the following:

- I wonder how she's connected to AAAs. Because all these photos that jocks are printing someone bringed to them and now she's spreading them over the campus.

- She can also be easily linked with Cathy's nude photo. Obviously, only a girl could take such a photo, because that was a women's locker room.

- Only one of the DIKs or someone who had access to the laptop, at least for a while, could get access to those photos with Arieth being fucked by Rusty, Jamie and Leon. As we know, before the incident with Cathy, everyone had access to all of the data. It's not a fact that to all of of the personal data, but someone must be an "admin" anyway and have all the rights to set the restrictions and manage stuff across the DIKs. I bet that the admin is Rusty, well, it's obvious as fuck. So it's quite logical to assume that the photos with Arieth were browsed and downloaded under the "admin" login. During the EP4 party, when the post with Cathy was published, JB mentioned that someone was fucking in Rusty's room, at the same time we know that the laptop was also stored usually in his room, but was found at library that time. This room wasn't used at all and was mostly abandoned, so a couple of minutes there, where no one will see the person who did it is quite enough. If Rusty was fucking with some girl, she could be the one, who had agree to distruct him, so his laptop could be subtle used for posting the cluck.

- The most mysterious part if we assume that no one of the DIKs is involved in this - how the MC and Jade video has leaked. Was it done through accessing laptop or it was a record from the camera in a theatre room during the DIKs evaluation ritual. MC shared video only at this evaluation thing, it was shown through the projector and then stored on laptop. Stephen got the video and watching it at the end of EP6.

- The other unknown puzzle piece here is who else knows about Chad & Troy secret and why/how MC was targeted and framed as the one, who blackmailed Chad. Among the characters we know, only Sarah and Melanie is aware about Chad and Troy.
I'm willing to bet that Sarah is somehow involved in this. Knowing how fast any rumors and gossips spreading within the campus, there is zero chance that Chad & Troy could be able to save their secret if someone else had known it. Sarah fucks with MC in the Derek's closet if he bought her in Quinn's restaurant. And Sarah is a real bitch, she is friends with Becky and snooping around everywhere.
It's not so obvious that Josy meant Maya because Maya is a tolerant feminist. If Josy meant Maya, then she described Maya poorly. DPC also has a hard time getting us to know the family circumstances. I don't even need to give examples.

You're forgetting something about Tommy. Pete is just his stepfather. What if his biological father also has children? What if after Monica and Tommy's biological father divorce, the sister lives with Tommy's biological father. Tommy describes his sister as fat and ugly. But all DIKs knew Josy before and she is the opposite of that. What if Tommy meant another sister. But in the end I don't care.

But for me Dani is the absolute number one when it comes to harming the DIKs.
It doesn't matter if Beth has ties to the Alphas because I'm assuming it's just Beth hanging the pictures. Beth’s connection is gender studies. Everything is included there.

How was the DIK laptop accessed? On Jamie's cell phone. The DIK cell phones are connected to the DIK laptop. This communication works both ways. Connect Jamie's phone to another laptop and search the DIK laptop. Don't start with Arieth because she only has a picture of Jacob on her phone. It's Arieth's cell phone, we even know the unlock code for Arieth's cell phone. I think so it's just a profile avatar picture of Rooster, like Josy has one of the MC on her phone. Matter resolved.

But Dani has a reason for stealing Jamie's cell phone. Why? We know from Leon that Jamie constantly cheats on his Dani. Who will Dani blame for this? Not her Jam Jam, but his friends who are a bad influence on Jamie. That's what Dani thinks and that's why she pits the DIKs against the Alphas.

Dani has a sporty figure. I would almost call her Buff Dani. Oops, someone must have trained incorrectly. Wrong tips from the jocks perhaps? Maybe Dani caught Troy and Chad and took some photos too? She would also have been able to take photos of Cathy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Based on what DPC has presented, it is certain that a bad ending will exist, and probably several alternative bad endings.

For some reason that I will never understand, there are people who like this, and DPC has given it to them, it's like Alfred said:
As long as there is demand, there will always be a market. :KEK:
8by2d4.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If Neil were secretly evil, it’d come out in the diary—unless Neil tore pages out of it, and missing pages should’ve been discovered long before now.

I suspect much of the reason Neil is so poor is healthcare. Non-Americans may not be aware: Healthcare costs are insane in this country. I have a friend who had a severe allergic reaction last year, went to hospital, and had to be in an induced coma for a week. She has good health insurance, which covered everything but her deductible, but her total bill was more than $1 million. Without insurance (and without the Affordable Care Act, which began in 2010) she would have to pay that million herself—and she’s still paying off her student loans! Ever wonder why some people can never, ever get out of debt? Healthcare and student loans.

So trying to save Lynette’s life would no doubt have cost Neil several thousand dollars he doesn’t have, and Lynette’s parents, who’d blame him for knocking up their daughter, would no doubt have been no help. Neil’s still paying off that hospital bill—and that’s why he can’t get over her. How could he? Every monthly check to the HMO, plus interest, reminds him of her.
Neil has had a legal run-in in the past. That's even written. Something like that costs a lot of money because lawyers aren't cheap.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Good thought. I had that too a long time ago. What if Lynette is or was in prison and Neil was waiting for his Lynette.
It might be easier to say your mom dead then in prison and since we haven't seen a grave it leaves the door open

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes