Aug 29, 2023
DPC is unfortunately taking too much time to develop the plot, if we take into account that BaDIK will have 16 episodes, DPC will drop all the shit in one episode in the last few episodes. Seriously, how many big and important arcs have been completed so far? None.
Acting Lessons dropped all the shit in the last two episodes.

But to be fair, just about every mystery series does that, and every standalone mystery (other than Columbo and Poker Face) waits till the final act to fill in all the blanks and reveal all. But we are getting valid clues throughout: in playing the game a dozen times, I catch clever hints about stuff that finally got revealed five or six or nine episodes later. Obviously DPC knows how the story will end (instead of winging it, as so many other AVNs are clearly doing), and is carefully doling out the information without spoiling the mystery.

True, when it’s ultimately revealed, we may all groan at its stupidity. I hope not. If you don’t stick the landing, you ruin all. Ask the writers of Game of Thrones. Or How I Met Your Mother.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Perhaps this is a very conservative family, and the grandmother could not go against her husband's will. :unsure:
Maybe Grandpa said
- Fuck you assholes. I don't need peasant relatives.
And Grandma chose not to interfere.
I think this is one of those moments where you have to pretend you have an IQ of 17 to enjoy the game's plot. It doesn't make any sense that the MC's grandfather doesn't like him because he's poor, technically the MC won't inherit all of his grandfather's fortune because he's the only heir?

The MC is only poor for a matter of time. MC's grandfather could be proudly teaching him the family business knowing that his legacy will continue, but in the DPC's mind we have to accept that MC's grandfather considers MC's existence a mistake and not a blessing.

Acting Lessons dropped all the shit in the last two episodes.

But to be fair, just about every mystery series does that, and every standalone mystery (other than Columbo and Poker Face) waits till the final act to fill in all the blanks and reveal all. But we are getting valid clues throughout: in playing the game a dozen times, I catch clever hints about stuff that finally got revealed five or six or nine episodes later. Obviously DPC knows how the story will end (instead of winging it, as so many other AVNs are clearly doing), and is carefully doling out the information without spoiling the mystery.

True, when it’s ultimately revealed, we may all groan at its stupidity. I hope not. If you don’t stick the landing, you ruin all. Ask the writers of Game of Thrones. Or How I Met Your Mother.
The DPC style is to accumulate several arcs and resolve them all at once in a single episode, it seems. I'm not used to it.

The correct approach would be to end a major arc and start another as is done in TV series. So far DPC is only accumulating arcs.

As far as I can remember, DPC has only resolved three arcs:

1- MC officially joins DIKS.
2- The mansion is restored after the Alphas destroy everything.
3- MC makes his decision about having a romance with someone or remaining alone.

Sorry, 10 episodes have passed and very few things have been resolved.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Besides that picture about Chad's orientation, there were many pictures of Arieth's infidelity that should have sparked a new war between DIKs and Jocks. The same episode shows that the fraternities are constantly feuding over girls and these pictures were supposed to provoke a war again.
But probably Chad decided to attack MC first and disrupted the plans. He was suspended and the war didn't happen because of that. And the attackers had to adjust their plans. And already in the 4th episode there was a direct hit on DIKs themselves.
There were 2 "letters" - one for Chad, contents of which he never revealed and we never learned (for obvious reasons) and probably he hidden that he got something. But the letter for Dawe contained photos with his girlfriend - Arieth, being with 3 (or 4, if Derek had sex together with Jacob with her depending on MC choices at the DIKs party) and Chad gave this letter to Dawe. This one was intended to provoke the fight between the frats. Because this started more that year ago after Tommy fucked the Arieth.

And what do we have in the end?
The jocks lost their influence.
DIKs lost influence.
And who gained influence? The dorm girls. It was their party in ep8 that drew a lot of people because DIKs didn't have parties. And no one goes to jock parties except the jocks.
In favor of this theory is the fact that posters with DIKs appeared after the Halloween party when it became clear that DIKs returns and becomes the center of attention again.
... :rolleyes:
What influence AAAs lost? Their president was replaced, nothing happened at all.
DIKs lost the place for parties and yes, they was off the game for a couple of months. Yes, somebody obviously hate them for their best parties and want them to go down.

All the bullshit theories about BBBs, Vinny, being the ones, who trashed their mansion, etc were gone to the trash after EP10.

So the AAAs was the ones who made a revenge on DIKs and put them off the game for months. But the AAAs were provoked to do that in some way. But if DIKs wouldn't trash AAAs mansion with dildos then DIKs mansion wouldn't get trashed too. So, don't far fetching this. Partially it was a Quinn fault, as well.

There's a lot of reasons why the dorm girls decided to do this.
1) Revenge. Rusty and Tommy get laid a lot, a large number of girls came out of the mansion to a DIKs song. Probably some of the girls were really into Tommy or Rusty. Some of them just hate DIKs. For example, we know Becky is friends with feminists. And as we see DIKs and Jocks often feud and bully them.
:unsure:
Dorm guys are fucking around not less than DIKs, I bet even more. Becky what? emm... Becky have nothing with feminists. She is stupid bitch running around for "popular" guys. Silly, pathetic, stupid cunt.

2) Their own sorority. The girls in the dorm probably want to start their own sorority. But maybe the college either doesn't have room or there's a limit on student organizations or some other reason and in order to create one they need to destroy or at least weaken one of the fraternities. In fact, I think there's going to be a strike against HOTs soon.
Then they have to target the HOTs... why DIKs? How DIKs prevents founding and starting the SORORITY? No one would mind, I suppose. But Becky, for example, believes that sisterhood is a relic of the times.

You need to make up your mind who is want what and why, particularly.

In short, the tracks lead back to AAAs. They have the motivation to hate DIKs and shit on them in every possible way one way or another. They agreed to Sage and Quinn's terms, but continued to shit behind their backs. Well, except that they refused direct physical actions by putting a jacket on Caleb.

So, AAAs knowing and able to use some person (girl) that could act as a rat is the most plausible explanation at the moment.

Beth... well, she is a good candidate to be used this way. She is far from pretty and not so desirable one. She is not ugly, but below the middle league.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Was he framed or was Chad just dumb? I thought Chad admits this. The only reason the MC got blamed was Chad been annoyed with him. Anthony also accuses him but is likely just thinking with his dick or an idiot and forgot.

I didn't think he was framed so much whomever left them was lucky Chad was aggravated by another.
Chad admitted that he fucked up and overreacted. But he believes that it's MCs letter... still. He beat up MC because of HIS letter, not because of the fucking Dawe. But he, obviously, said to Dawe that it was because of him, because he can't show his letter and explain why he did that. Dawe thinks Chad did it because he wanted to stand up for him.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It doesn't make any sense that the MC's grandfather doesn't like him because he's poor, technically the MC won't inherit all of his grandfather's fortune because he's the only heir?
Well, maybe MC's grandfather is just an aged copy of Tybalt?

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Beth... well, she is a good candidate to be used this way. She is far from pretty and not so desirable one. She is not ugly, but below the middle league.
Yup, that was a strange development. Unexpected for sure and I'm definitely looking forward to the bullshit reason that's going to get pulled out of the wizards hat for this. It's implied that she hung up the Cathy posters too and why would she do that?
Apart from this nobody even gave a shit about the pictures except for Derek.

Reactions: hawk784563

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
- Fuck you assholes. I don't need peasant relatives.
And Grandma chose not to interfere.
I've heard the odd story like that from family here in Ireland. A girl getting fucked or raped by someone from a wealthy English family and been given a backhander to pay for herself and stay quiet then told to piss off with the little bastard. All waaayyy before my time though not a modern thing.

So it's not something that's entirely impossible or too ridiculous to make sense. But America is different to Ireland or Europe. You'd think a rich white family would want to claim him from Neil rather than let him be raised by him. Be a little strange if that's the angle DPC chooses as the reason. Though he is from Europe maybe he just expects them to act like old nobility.

Last edited:

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Chad admitted that he fucked up and overreacted. But he believes that it's MCs letter... still. He beat up MC because of HIS letter, not because of the fucking Dawe. But he, obviously, said to Dawe that it was because of him, because he can't show his letter and explain why he did that. Dawe thinks Chad did it because he wanted to stand up for him.
I don't think Chad still believes the MC was behind the letters. He initially acted on impulse, thinking it was the MC, but later when he calmed down, he realized he had the wrong person. In Burke's office, the MC has an opportunity to defend Chad... "Professor Burk, you don't have to do this to him. Can't you let it slide with a warning or something?". If you chose that, Chad gives the MC a look, as if to say... "are you serious?'. As far as Chad knew, the MC was the one who had gone to Admin about the incident. So, now the MC is not wanting him to get in trouble and removed from the Alphas?

Later, we see that when Chad shows the Arieth photos to the Alphas, and Anthony points out that it couldn't have been the MC, Chad says... "Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't thinking when I beat him up.". If up to that point he still wasn't sure of what to think about MC's involvement in the "blackmail", he's surely figured out by now that he wasn't.

Then, at the HOT party, in Mel & Sarah's room when Alex tries to start shit with the MC, Chad stops him & says... "Bro. Stop it. He's cool.". He wouldn't have said that if he still thought MC was behind the "blackmail". Of course, he wouldn't want the Alpha's to get into trouble, but you don't say "He's cool". You say something like... "Dude, you know we can't fight. So, turn around & get the fuck out, freshy!".

And further on in the game, the MC burries the hatchet with Troy. If, for some reason, Chad STILL was thinking the MC had been behind this, then he surely would have let his lover in on everything that had happened... and Troy woudn't have said his differences with MC are all in the past.

We don't really know what was in the "Chad" letter... as far as photos or what was written. If it was indeed blakcmail, and Chad was threatened to be exposed... what was the demand? Was there even a demand? ..."Do THIS, or else!" The "Dawe" letter was apparently just to instigate more friction between the two frats, but with the "Chad" letter, what's the point of "Is this the secret you're hiding?" ...without some sort of demand? As far as we know, there wasn't one. I suppose there could have been an attempt to pin it on the MC (even though most of the people don't even know who the fuck he is yet) ... "Break up with Sage, or else these photos will get out.". That seems kind of stupid & petty, especially if the MC is not on the Sage path. So, it makes you wonder if there was any sort of demand, or if the intent of the "Chad" letter was the same as Dawe's... just to heat up the rivalry. Whoever was threatening Chad, hasn't exposed him yet. He knows that if it was the MC & the DIKs, he would have been already. Pictures would get out, the Alphas would find out & Chad would be ostracized.

I just keep going back to Mel & Sarah. Them two are some shady bitches.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I've heard the odd story like that from family here in Ireland. A girl getting fucked or raped by someone from a wealthy English family and been given a backhander to pay for herself and stay quiet then told to piss off with the little bastard. All waaayyy before my time though not a modern thing.

So it's not something that's entirely impossible or too ridiculous to make sense. But America is different to Ireland or Europe. You'd think a rich white family would want to claim him from Neil rather than let him be raised by him. Be a little strange if that's the angle DPC chooses as the reason. Though he is from Europe maybe he just expects them to act like old nobility.
All I know is my boy Tremolo is being disrespected from his own family to low tier bitches like Beth. It's time for the MC to show who's boss.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Maybe Lynette is in a coma and was declared brain dead(or close to it), and the grandparents wanted to pull the plug, but Neil won't let them, and that's where Neil's money is going, and because of that he can't give up hope that she'll wake from the coma one day (hence why he never remarried), but thought it would be easier to tell MC that she died in child birth rather than have him carry that burden since MC might've been indirectly responsible (I was a menace that used to run onto roads the second I could walk, which was early, and I almost got run over several times - maybe Lynette was hit by a car or something in such a scenario), which resulted in the grandparents cutting themselves off from the MC for causing it, and Neil for keeping their daughter, who they never approved of, in a state of limbo forever (some people would consider this torture, it's a matter of perspective), and having MC in their lives would remind them of everything constantly, and it's easier for them to just move on by cutting everyone off.

Any pieces missing?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I loved seeing Sage defend the MC when Lily started talking shit about a relationship with him. It reminded me of the time that if the MC is DIK, Bella tries to make fun of Sage because she thinks the MC is a good guy but Sage insists that Bella is the one who is wrong. Indeed the best girl.

We all need a friend like Sage, she's always one step away from slapping the shit out of anyone who dares to say bad things about MC. I understand you Sage, the disrespect towards our boy Tremolo is too much.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I don't think Chad still believes the MC was behind the letters. He initially acted on impulse, thinking it was the MC, but later when he calmed down, he realized he had the wrong person. In Burke's office, the MC has an opportunity to defend Chad... "Professor Burk, you don't have to do this to him. Can't you let it slide with a warning or something?". If you chose that, Chad gives the MC a look, as if to say... "are you serious?'. As far as Chad knew, the MC was the one who had gone to Admin about the incident. So, now the MC is not wanting him to get in trouble and removed from the Alphas?
This choice sets the further Chad attitude for MC. If MC defended him - he respects him, otherwise they won't patch it and Chad will have to restrain himself (scene at the HOTs party, when MC enter Sarah & Mel room with Chad being there).

This is about asking for indulgence for Chad, but not about who complained to the curators.

I don't see any contradictions or problems in asking to be easier with someone you've complained about, or to keep quiet and let things take their course.

That's what Chad had seen exactly. While MC wasn't aware of what happening at all and why Chad snapped on him and started the fight. Chad mentioned threatening, but MC never realised what it was about.

Later, we see that when Chad shows the Arieth photos to the Alphas, and Anthony points out that it couldn't have been the MC, Chad says... "Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't thinking when I beat him up.". If up to that point he still wasn't sure of what to think about MC's involvement in the "blackmail", he's surely figured out by now that he wasn't.
You expecting Chad had to show his letter to the Alphas? Of course he shown Dawe's letter and explained it this way. Like he did it for the sake of Dawe, but we obviously know that he did it because of his own letter. Regarding does the Chad figured out that is wasn't MC who bringed him the letter(s) or not - we can't know it. Anthony is sure that it was MC. And he says it to Ashley. If Chad had told Alphas that it wasn't the MC, then why would Anthony mean and mention MC still? It's a matter of who is accusing whom of what. It's clear that MC couldn't take these photos, but taking photos and bringing them are different things.

Then, at the HOT party, in Mel & Sarah's room when Alex tries to start shit with the MC, Chad stops him & says... "Bro. Stop it. He's cool.". He wouldn't have said that if he still thought MC was behind the "blackmail". Of course, he wouldn't want the Alpha's to get into trouble, but you don't say "He's cool". You say something like... "Dude, you know we can't fight. So, turn around & get the fuck out, freshy!".
If you not defending him in EP3 he will just ask Alex to cool down and don't start the shit.

And further on in the game, the MC burries the hatchet with Troy. If, for some reason, Chad STILL was thinking the MC had been behind this, then he surely would have let his lover in on everything that had happened... and Troy woudn't have said his differences with MC are all in the past.
Or not burries... as well as with Preps at the dorm party.

We don't really know what was in the "Chad" letter... as far as photos or what was written. If it was indeed blakcmail, and Chad was threatened to be exposed... what was the demand? Was there even a demand? ..."Do THIS, or else!" The "Dawe" letter was apparently just to instigate more friction between the two frats, but with the "Chad" letter, what's the point of "Is this the secret you're hiding?" ...without some sort of demand? As far as we know, there wasn't one. I suppose there could have been an attempt to pin it on the MC (even though most of the people don't even know who the fuck he is yet) ... "Break up with Sage, or else these photos will get out.". That seems kind of stupid & petty, especially if the MC is not on the Sage path. So, it makes you wonder if there was any sort of demand, or if the intent of the "Chad" letter was the same as Dawe's... just to heat up the rivalry. Whoever was threatening Chad, hasn't exposed him yet. He knows that if it was the MC & the DIKs, he would have been already. Pictures would get out, the Alphas would find out & Chad would be ostracized.

I just keep going back to Mel & Sarah. Them two are some shady bitches.
We will learn it at some moment. You can guess or predict what a character is involved in, but guess the contents of a letter or message (literally) this is beyond reality. But you know the part that Chad read "secret you are hiding". The main Chad secret is that he is a gay and Troy is involved too. The other one, that he use chemistry and shit to grow for the upcoming jocks contest. But... since he is literally crying after the fight with MC, I heavily doubt that it was about the "chemistry".

Sarah & Mel are a suitable and convenient ones to be blamed, but the question arises - what is the point? What do they have against MC and why would they risk their friends secret so much (even if that word means nothing to them). But they didn't even dare to tell Sage, and this secret is really well "guarded", given how quickly all sorts of rumors and gossips spread around the campus.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
One of the best things of ep10 is that at least we made some progress and managed to get a smile out of this bitch, can't wait for MC to fuck her brains out....
View attachment 3250684
Something tells me that we will have about 3-4 scenes of Josy insisting that she and the MC would have worked out before we have the lewd scene with Sally.

Rex124

Aug 7, 2018
No other VN-style game has been as addictive as this one. The game is simply amazing. And so I have a question: approximately how many episodes are planned, taking into account that they are released very rarely? After all, history moves gradually and in different ways.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
No other VN-style game has been as addictive as this one. The game is simply amazing. And so I have a question: approximately how many episodes are planned, taking into account that they are released very rarely? After all, history moves gradually and in different ways.
How many episodes are planned?
This answer gets fine-tuned every year as development progresses. Nothing is set in stone yet, and my estimation is subject to change. My best estimate is four seasons and 15-17 episodes. We are past the halfway point now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes