Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Regarding the whole thing with posters and previous incidents and Beth involvement in particular, my throughts are the following:

- She can also be easily linked with Cathy's nude photo.
Of course she is.

why/how MC was targeted and framed as the one who blackmailed Chad.
It was Chad who targeted him.

Anthony blatantly lied to Ashley because of his rivalry with Derek.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I wasn't meaning her.
And I do hope DPC doesn't go down that road.
But I just have a feeling the mc banged some girl while he was drunk.
If MC had sex with anyone while drunk it was probably Derek :ROFLMAO:. Other then Zoey, dream scenes and the Maya scene at the end of ep 1 the player can always chose to fuck or not.

Reactions: Joshy92

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I think that disturbing feeling you got was foreshadowing that something bad is gonna happen to Neil next chapter.
Seeing Neil still alive in the plot until Ep.10 worries me. What exactly is Neil's role in the plot? Just being the MC's father? I doubt it.

He lost the woman he loved for almost 20 years and decided not to get involved with any other woman since then, some players would like Neil to move on and meet another woman but that won't happen. He hasn't opened up to any woman in 20 years and he won't open up now.

I see two possibilities for Neil's existence so far: 1- He will die in the name of drama and to make the MC's development more significant, which is why DPC made Neil single to prevent the MC from having a widowed stepmother.

2- It will be revealed that Neil lied to the MC and it is actually Neil who forbids Lynette's family from having contact with the MC. Making the MC's grandfather the good guy in the plot and Neil the villain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 1000Spiders

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Seeing Neil still alive in the plot until Ep.10 worries me. What exactly is Neil's role in the plot? Just being the MC's father? I doubt it.

He lost the woman he loved for almost 20 years and decided not to get involved with any other woman since then, some players would like Neil to move on and meet another woman but that won't happen. He hasn't opened up to any woman in 20 years and he won't open up now.

I see two possibilities for Neil's existence so far: 1- He will die in the name of drama and to make the MC's development more significant, which is why DPC made Neil single to prevent the MC from having a widowed stepmother.

2- It will be revealed that Neil lied to the MC and it is actually Neil who forbids Lynette's family from having contact with the MC. Making the MC's grandfather the good guy in the plot and Neil the villain.
Maybe Lynette left Neil or what if Lynette was murder :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Hadn't considered that. And it would be a pretty fucking dark plot twist.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Hadn't considered that. And it would be a pretty fucking dark plot twist.
Neil has a lack of money because of past legal actions. What exactly caused Neil to spend money on legal problems? Did he try to fight in court to stop the MC's family from having contact with him?

Reactions: Chaosguy

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Nicole, Lily, and Brandi too during the Hell Week at the strip club, regardless of choices he'll still get blackout drunk and strip on the pole. Also pretty sure he wakes up naked and Maya seems to have interacted with him after he got back to her dorm that night so presumably she saw him naked too.
Right, I forgot that. I knew I was missing something. Regardless, I don't think any of the above have anything to do with the pictures going public.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I feel if he's not there just to be a supporting presence in the story then he likely dies rather than be a twist bad guy. He'll be like the friend from AL. Though here it ties into the growing up and finding own way that a college story automatically has but in a dark fucked up way.

Honestly I feel even if Neil forbade contact it won't make him a proper villain. Ultimately he raised MC and was a loving supporting Dad. I can't see him telling the grandfather to get fucked for whatever reason been enough to override 18 years of been a good parent. MC will have a cry, sulk and get over it.
When I said that the fact that Neil forbade Lynette's family from having contact with the MC would make him a villain, I didn't mean an evil and final villain.

Neil would only be responsible for the bad view that the MC has of his grandfather. The MC wouldn't judge Neil for this or consider him a bad father, but the MC would become more empathetic towards Lynette's family if he knew he was loved by them.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And what if rabbits are leprechauns in disguise?
Of course they are every one knows that:ROFLMAO: we have never seen Lynette grave and we haven't seen MC talk about going to visit it she could had been cremated. Until we see it, it always possible Lynette and Neil story isn't what we think it is

Aug 29, 2023
Honestly I feel even if Neil forbade contact it won't make him a proper villain. Ultimately he raised MC and was a loving supporting Dad. I can't see him telling the grandfather to get fucked for whatever reason been enough to override 18 years of been a good parent. MC will have a cry, sulk and get over it.
If Neil were secretly evil, it’d come out in the diary—unless Neil tore pages out of it, and missing pages should’ve been discovered long before now.

I suspect much of the reason Neil is so poor is healthcare. Non-Americans may not be aware: Healthcare costs are insane in this country. I have a friend who had a severe allergic reaction last year, went to hospital, and had to be in an induced coma for a week. She has good health insurance, which covered everything but her deductible, but her total bill was more than $1 million. Without insurance (and without the Affordable Care Act, which began in 2010) she would have to pay that million herself—and she’s still paying off her student loans! Ever wonder why some people can never, ever get out of debt? Healthcare and student loans.

So trying to save Lynette’s life would no doubt have cost Neil several thousand dollars he doesn’t have, and Lynette’s parents, who’d blame him for knocking up their daughter, would no doubt have been no help. Neil’s still paying off that hospital bill—and that’s why he can’t get over her. How could he? Every monthly check to the HMO, plus interest, reminds him of her.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I took plot to mean become a villain in the story as a whole and his relationship with MC not that specific storyline; my bad (y).

If that's where it's going it would be a way to very quickly increase the MCs standing a rags to riches story based around family. I can't see it as Neil seems nothing but a good man and a wealthy family would likely force the issue if they want contact but that said I never saw that house fire coming either :HideThePain:.
I agree with you, i dont think theres any possible way of Neil behaving like that (to forbid lynettes parents to contact their grandchild which is the only "thing" lynette left behind), it would make Neil look waaaaaaaay too bad no matter what even more when its out of "pettines" because they didnt accepted him.

And everytime the relationship between Neil and the MC was shown and even at the talk at the table at Maya's house with Patrick it is potrayed very much that its important for Neil to give his son the freedom of choice (same with lynette's diary) and learning experiences in takeing the wrong choice at times.

I think its an adorable way of parenting, he is concerned about MCs wellbeing (esp after he lost Lynette) and still able to let him make his own choices. I think its a huge part of Neils potrayal and wont be touched, the wholesome relationship between the mc and his dad is everything to them and the only meaningful thing they "possessed" for a long time (and for Neil its sadly still like that).

Edit: considering the Backstorys of Helen, Patrick, Stephen, Jade, Zoey and Jills parents im pretty sure the lack of contact between the mc and lynettes parents is about some kind of depression.

I think Lynette's parents were not able to mentally handle their daughters dead at all and are probably still crippled by it. Its hard to come back from losing your darling daughter, even more when shes your only child.

mister_lalala

Oct 23, 2023
i saw there was an annoucement on patreon about episode 11 5 days ago
does anyone know what it says?
i tried to search it here but it's just too many things to filterXD

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I agree with you, i dont think theres any possible way of Neil behaving like that (to forbid lynettes parents to contact their grandchild which is the only "thing" lynette left behind), it would make Neil look waaaaaaaay too bad no matter what even more when its out of "pettines" because they didnt accepted him.

And everytime the relationship between Neil and the MC was shown and even at the talk at the table at Maya's house with Patrick it is potrayed very much that its important for Neil to give his son the freedom of choice (same with lynette's diary) and learning experiences in takeing the wrong choice at times.

I think its an adorable way of parenting, he is concerned about MCs wellbeing (esp after he lost Lynette) and still able to let him make his own choices. I think its a huge part of Neils potrayal and wont be touched, the wholesome relationship between the mc and his dad is everything to them and the only meaningful thing they "possessed" for a long time (and for Neil its sadly still like that).

Edit: considering the Backstorys of Helen, Patrick, Stephen, Jade, Zoey and Jills parents im pretty sure the lack of contact between the mc and lynettes parents is about some kind of depression.

I think Lynette's parents were not able to mentally handle their daughters dead at all and are probably still crippled by it. Its hard to come back from losing your darling daughter, even more when shes your only child.
I never understood Lynette's family not wanting contact with the MC. As you said, Lynette was their only daughter and she left behind a son. Was having her own son rejected by her family something that Lynette would have liked? Plus, I doubt MC's grandfather never ever felt like talking to MC. The MC is practically the male version of Lynette.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes