Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Never got the appeal of Sally; no tits, no arse, no sex and she's an arsehole. It has to be a hatefuck thing right? They want her limping away bow legged, gaped and leaking for all them barbs.
This hostile attitude of hers for no reason always cooled me down. And no matter what personal problems she has there, this is not a reason to treat MC like crap. I never liked such people.
So I'm not reaaly care about her possible scenes/branch.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I know, like? Madame is playing hard to get and she is totally available..... after the 14th visit. :p

If anyone here makes 14 visits to Madame you are definitely going straight to an asylum or some sort of hell.

ew.png

Actually hell probably presides somewhere up her swamp ass. That's the game's bad end you get sucked up there for eternity.

Even Riona can tell that Dany is not good for Jamie. View attachment 3251305

View attachment 3251308
The problem is that Jamie can't see shit.
He knows what she is, there's a letter from him on the DIK laptop. It's basically a rant on how emasculated he feels, how overbearing she is and he's only with her because he can't deal with been alone. She makes him feel empty but been alone is worse.

Jamie on some level is absolutely aware what she is, we see that when he breaks up with her. He has a dependency on her though, which is why she can walk all over him; he's more scared of been alone than been disrespected and treated like shit.

Dany has mentally destroyed Jamie he's addicted and dependent not in love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

December is optimistic. DPC can't help himself from putting more and more content in even when he says at the start of a development cycle that he's aiming for a shorter update. Next update will be 6000-6500 renders, 500+ animations (in 60 FPS rather than the AVN standard 30 FPS), expect a 13-14 month timeframe for the episode.
Yep. At this point an episode a year is the quickest it'll ever be until completion. As you said more likely it'll end up longer than that. It certainly won't get any quicker. It's pretty clear that is not how DPC works.

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
He knows what she is, there's a letter from him on the DIK laptop.
Never seen that. A lot of my sympathy for him as a character ends there. He does not have a rose tinted view of her instead he was so scared of been single he willingly walked back into a controlling relationship that piledrives him mentally. How fucking stupid :FacePalm:.

Worse part is how realistic that is. People sleep walk into years of misery rather than be single all the time.

No no I'm totally a feminist
If Jill said she wanted to have sex with her mum I would be very supportive.
I fucking bet so would I! Don't you try and hide that lesbian MILF incest fetish behind feminism though. Let the depravity shine free ;).

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
What influence AAAs lost? Their president was replaced, nothing happened at all.
DIKs lost the place for parties and yes, they was off the game for a couple of months. Yes, somebody obviously hate them for their best parties and want them to go down.

All the bullshit theories about BBBs, Vinny, being the ones, who trashed their mansion, etc were gone to the trash after EP10.

So the AAAs was the ones who made a revenge on DIKs and put them off the game for months. But the AAAs were provoked to do that in some way. But if DIKs wouldn't trash AAAs mansion with dildos then DIKs mansion wouldn't get trashed too. So, don't far fetching this. Partially it was a Quinn fault, as well.
The jocks are forced to behave carefully, not to get into fights or provoke anyone since they are under surveillance.
In short, the tracks lead back to AAAs. They have the motivation to hate DIKs and shit on them in every possible way one way or another. They agreed to Sage and Quinn's terms, but continued to shit behind their backs. Well, except that they refused direct physical actions by putting a jacket on Caleb.

So, AAAs knowing and able to use some person (girl) that could act as a rat is the most plausible explanation at the moment.
They're dumb as corks. None of these guys can solve a simple math equation without a calculator. The only thing they're interested in is competition, and they'll do anything to win it. They can't organize an operation this complicated just to hurt Deeks. They always operate in the open and don't even hide it. If they were really involved, there would be hints in the game, but there aren't.
There are hints in the game that the girls from the dormitory are involved and there are many of them.
Becky and her friends were the ones who benefited the most after temporarily neutralizing DIKs.
I think their original plan was just to start another war. But when that plan didn't work because of Chad's ouster, they just hit them directly. Now that DIKs are back on track after the first party, they've struck again.
I don't know who could be behind this.
It could be a traitor among DIKs who secretly hates the brotherhood and wants to destroy it.

Reactions: dav3knight

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Is anyone here on F95 picking questions from here for the Q&A?

I had a few ideias, if any patreon is willing I have a few I would love to hear DPCs answer.
Don't waste your time, he is gonna cherry pick the questions to fit the answers he has already prepared.

His Q&A's are basically a yearly blog post about how "grateful" he is, and how "awesome" everything is going and how much of a "challenge" the road to making BaD is and of course how spreadsheeting years ahead is basically the new 42.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Is anyone here on F95 picking questions from here for the Q&A?

I had a few ideias, if any patreon is willing I have a few I would love to hear DPCs answer.
If your not a top end subscriber on his patron, he not even going to look in your direction, never mind looking at or answering your question. DPC couldn't give a toss about the little people that made him money. So hold your head up high, smile and walk on by....

Reactions: A360

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't waste your time, he is gonna cherry pick the questions to fit the answers he has already prepared.

His Q&A's are basically a yearly blog post about how "grateful" he is, and how "awesome" everything is going and how much of a "challenge" the road to making BaD is and of course how spreadsheeting years ahead is basically the new 42.
And how lucky we all are to witness such magnificence :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: DarkMage73

A360

Jun 29, 2018
If your not a top end subscriber on his patron, he not even going to look in your direction, never mind looking at or answering your question. DPC couldn't give a toss about the little people that made him money. So hold your head up high, smile and walk on by....
Seems to always be the case when people get success. He was actually pretty polite and friendly on F95 while making AL, used to comment mainly from a guest account or PMs from what I remember. Didn't come across as arrogant or a dick just excited and dead set on making what he wanted to make which aren't bad things.

Don't know if it was success, the reaction to AL's twist or both that made DPC like he is now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes