PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Find a game you like the look of and then look the dev up It's only an estimator and Patreon numbers do fluctuate a lot (especially in months when a game update is released) but it will give you a good idea on how much they are making, and you can compare different devs to see what the average earnings are.

As others have said DPC is one of the biggest earners out there, a low to mid tier donation would make little to no difference to him.
Thank you for that, for making so much money DPC is DIK (pun intended) some Devs just get a big head and no longer care about the fan base that made them.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Just me or the players didn't like EP.10 very much? Has passed a month since the release of EP.10 and both F95Zone and Reddit are kind of quiet. I remember that after the release of EP.9 for at least 3 months players were all engaged creating crazy theories and discussing Ep.9.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just me or the players didn't like EP.10 very much? Has passed a month since the release of EP.10 and both F95Zone and Reddit are kind of quiet. I remember that after the release of EP.9 for at least 3 months players were all engaged creating crazy theories and discussing Ep.9.
Well there wasn't a lot going on story wise. No crazy revelations or anything except for the Beth thing and no one could really extrapolate anything from that anyway.
Doesn't help either that the widely known introduction of the "cheating variable" keeps people laser focused on their one and only LI. Wouldn't be surprised if the update has a runtime of sub 1 hour for some players and they're waiting a year for that.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Don't waste your time, he is gonna cherry pick the questions to fit the answers he has already prepared.

His Q&A's are basically a yearly blog post about how "grateful" he is, and how "awesome" everything is going and how much of a "challenge" the road to making BaD is and of course how spreadsheeting years ahead is basically the new 42.
Y'all are some bitter people. Like, why do you care what the creator is like? Genuine question because I won't care as long as the product I get is satisfying. Like I'm a huge fan of the Witcher books, and the guy who wrote them is a total asshole. Still, I don't mind it because the quality is there.

And as much as it still can change, I feel like DPC will eventually finish BaDIK. And I don't know him personally, but I hope he's not that old, unlike George RR Fucking Martin, because you know we're never getting the Game of Thrones saga finished.

Aug 29, 2023
did you two also mimic the sex scenes while playing? :sneaky:
I like the idea, and we discussed it a bit… but not really. Not this time. We only read episode 1. There aren’t any proper sex scenes in it.
  1. Quinn and Camila jerk the MC off.
  2. Riona blows the MC through the glory hole.
  3. Camila gives up the ass through the glory hole.
  4. Maya grinds on the MC.
  5. A wet dream with either Cathy or Jade.
The route we took through the game skipped the Restaurant. But even if we went that way, I’m not cutting any holes in my walls and sticking my cock through em.

As for the Maya grinding scene, duplicating that gets me tased at the end, so I don’t wanna.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Players for the most part like Ep10 a lot more then ep9. We got a lot of story this time the thing people down on are mini games. And really a lot of people that never played just came here to shit on it. Overall ep 10 is pretty great

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I like the idea, and we discussed it a bit… but not really. Not this time. We only read episode 1. There aren’t any proper sex scenes in it.
take the M&J route and invite a second girl for a play date for the later episodes. :ROFLMAO:
just kidding, thanks for being so open about it.

As for the Maya grinding scene, duplicating that gets me tased at the end, so I don’t wanna.
sounds like fun to me. :giggle:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's true about drunk people, maybe same for peopleon drugs. Well, you get it... about John Boy. :ROFLMAO:
Well, J.B. is a cuck , even when he is not drunk or on drugs :ROFLMAO: . and when he is drunk, or on drugs, it just give him the courage to Beg you to fuck his girlfriend in front of him.:LUL:

Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ep 10, was not as good as people think it was. that is why. Every normal people know nothing will happen with Rio, and the Maya story won't be solved anyway, so in reality there is nothing realy to to talk about.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
ep 10, was not as good as people think it was. that is why. Every normal people know nothing will happen with Rio, and the Maya story won't be solved anyway, so in reality there is nothing realy to to talk about.
As much as I don't want to see it, he has to hurt Riona.

And Maya needs to feel free sting of either stealing from her dad or failing to steal from her dad.

If nothing happens, every other cliffhanger feels hollow, including that Bella one at Christmas.

He's been living off the reputation of burning Meghan, but let's be honest, everyone wanted to burn Meghan so that was good.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
A theory for James Roberts (My Mortal Enemy) He had a one man expedition to either North or South Pole. Episode 10 shows my future wife Isabella hyperventilating about saying back then that she didn't want him to leave and whoever they is don't know where he is but say he still could be alive... I hope he is a frozen corpse for me and Bella's sake. However Episode 9 introduction shows a grizzly Christmas scenario which will probably happen in episode 11.... any thoughts?

Notice the article.

screenshot0004.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As much as I don't want to see it, he has to hurt Riona.

And Maya needs to feel free sting of either stealing from her dad or failing to steal from her dad.

If nothing happens, every other cliffhanger feels hollow, including that Bella one at Christmas.

He's been living off the reputation of burning Meghan, but let's be honest, everyone wanted to burn Meghan so that was good.
Badik is more mainstream then acting lesson ever was, he not gonna make the same game and things again. And We all knew James gonna come back, at one point, so that is not even worth to mention.

I definitely not on the edge of my seat because of these " cliffhangers". My reaction is more of a Meh, than anything

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Badik is more mainstream then acting lesson ever was, he not gonna make the same game and things again. And We all knew James gonna come back, at one point, so that is not even worth to mention.

I definitely not on the edge of my seat because of these " cliffhangers". My reaction is more of a Meh, than anything
After that Patrick cliffhanger lead to nothing I gave up.

If that Bella Christmas thing is James, that's just trash to start with, turning her ex husband into something bad for fake drama is just piss writing.

I still like the characters in BaDIK, well some of them, but the overall plot leaves plenty to be desired.

Reactions: fraerkof

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, J.B. is a cuck , even when he is not drunk or on drugs :ROFLMAO: . and when he is drunk, or on drugs, it just give him the courage to Beg you to fuck his girlfriend in front of him.:LUL:
I remember that someone told me that I was writing crap when a year ago I suggested that JB had a cuck fetish. I wonder where he is now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
After that Patrick cliffhanger lead to nothing I gave up.

If that Bella Christmas thing is James, that's just trash to start with, turning her ex husband into something bad for fake drama is just piss writing.

I still like the characters in BaDIK, well some of them, but the overall plot leaves plenty to be desired.
I think that is Patrick at the Bella Christmas thing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ekzou

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The jocks are forced to behave carefully, not to get into fights or provoke anyone since they are under surveillance.

They're dumb as corks. None of these guys can solve a simple math equation without a calculator. The only thing they're interested in is competition, and they'll do anything to win it. They can't organize an operation this complicated just to hurt Deeks. They always operate in the open and don't even hide it. If they were really involved, there would be hints in the game, but there aren't.
Dumb in classes, but not in fucking with other frat

There are hints in the game that the girls from the dormitory are involved and there are many of them.
Becky and her friends were the ones who benefited the most after temporarily neutralizing DIKs.
I think their original plan was just to start another war. But when that plan didn't work because of Chad's ouster, they just hit them directly. Now that DIKs are back on track after the first party, they've struck again.
I don't know who could be behind this.
It could be a traitor among DIKs who secretly hates the brotherhood and wants to destroy it.
Jocks used Caleb to trash DIKs mansion in the same way the DIKs used MC and Derek to sneak into the preps party. Caleb was not a brother of AAA at that time as well as MC and Derek haven't been an official DIKs. They haven't got Caleb his jacket for months holding him for purposes of possible future fucking with the DIKs. Regarding the rest... check the comments for the Sarah post, where she took selfie standing near the posters. Arieth messed up everything and blabbed about what jocks do and who printing the posters.
They decided to give up direct skirmishes, but it is unlikely that they will ever give up meannesses like this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes