felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Assuming James returns in Ep.12. What will happen to Bella and the MC? Won't we have any more lewd scenes with Bella until she decides whether to continue her relationship with the MC? She will not make this decision in the same episode. It seems strange to me.

Furthermore, James returning in Ep.12 is too early and unnecessary since he doesn't have much or any impact on the main plot, what would be his role in future episodes?

Bringing James back in Ep.12 is making things too easy for Bella and I'm sure the DPC will want to torture her by bringing James back only when she's one step away from dropping an 'I LOVE YOU' to the MC.

As I said, if James returns in Ep.11 or 12 it will be an instant defeat for the MC as Bella would easily choose James over the MC. Bella in Ep.10, when talking to the MC about how she didn't know what he meant to her or what their relationship symbolized, revealed that James isn't coming back this season.

I believe that this season we will find out why James disappeared (Christmas scene at Bella's house), but I don't believe in James's return this season.

Among all the MG, Bella is the one who has developed her relationship with the MC the least so far. If you think Jill is slowburn, Bella is unfortunately more so.
I hope it doesn't happen at the end of season 3, that would be too big a twist to be at the turn of a season in my opinion.

I say my reasoning the other way around: if James were alive and actually forced into this long separation through no fault of his own, just as an example let's say he is missing in a war, Bella would come off horribly, she would really be a cheating wife and MC in theory would have to step aside at least temporarily.

So it is simply impossible

if James comes back, the fact that he has been away must be his fault, a serious and unquestionable fault, and somehow justify the betrayal with MC (kind of like Chad with Sage).
his return must only serve Bella to move on and move on (like Chad leaving Sage)

I believe the Christmas scene is meant to make us believe in a violent and sudden break-in, but I don't think it will be like that. if James were a dangerous amtto sweep through any drama too quickly

or Bella is crazy and James will never come back, and her story will become a long psychiatric therapy to overcome this trauma

Reactions: DMNOV3R

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If Patrick founds out about the loan papers being taken and the loan problem solve he might try something. Do you honestly believe Patrick will never show up again that's seems silly I don't think the loan fully ends without a showdown with Patrick. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but be warn if I right I'm rubbing it in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm not saying we won't see him again. I'm saying he won't show up at a total Stranger, individual, adult woman House at Xmas eve. :cautious:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not saying we won't see him again. I'm saying he won't show up at a total Stranger, individual, adult woman House at Xmas eve. :cautious:
I admit it odd him showing up at a total stranger house but this is a guy that abuses his own daughter so is it really that odd honestly it would be odder for James to show up now at this point he just as a much a stranger as Patrick

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I admit it odd him showing up at a total stranger house but this is a guy that abuses his own daughter so is it really that odd honestly it would be odder for James to show up now at this point he just as a much a stranger as Patrick
He is the husband of Bella. dude, put down that dalix drug you use :LUL:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I hope it doesn't happen at the end of season 3, that would be too big a twist to be at the turn of a season in my opinion.

I say my reasoning the other way around: if James were alive and actually forced into this long separation through no fault of his own, just as an example let's say he is missing in a war, Bella would come off horribly, she would really be a cheating wife and MC in theory would have to step aside at least temporarily.

So it is simply impossible

if James comes back, the fact that he has been away must be his fault, a serious and unquestionable fault, and somehow justify the betrayal with MC (kind of like Chad with Sage).
his return must only serve Bella to move on and move on (like Chad leaving Sage)

I believe the Christmas scene is meant to make us believe in a violent and sudden break-in, but I don't think it will be like that. if James were a dangerous amtto sweep through any drama too quickly

or Bella is crazy and James will never come back, and her story will become a long psychiatric therapy to overcome this trauma
I love Bella, it's my only and main route, but I confess that I'm getting tired of this plot. Bella never says anything and when she does it's something ambiguous or meaningless. I know it's not her fault as a character but DPC's as a writer, but I'm getting really annoyed with the way Bella's route is unfolding.

Apparently we will wait a year to receive a half-assed tip and then another year to receive another more or less tip about James. Yesterday they told me here on the forum that DPC has a habit of dropping shit in the final episodes of the game like it was done in AL (I've never played). One more reason for me to believe that James only returns in the penultimate episode of BaDIK.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I hope that is the case, time for Bella to feel the Heat like other love interest. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
and frankly how much that would be different than Sage, Josy x Maya? oh god Jill what a missed opportunity to not have her Fucked Rusty in the past:ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I hope that is the case, time for Bella to feel the Heat like other love interest. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
and frankly how much that would be different than Sage, Josy x Maya? oh god Jill what a missed opportunity to not have her Fucked Rusty in the past:ROFLMAO:
I believe that no MG will escape HEAT. I bet Bella's HEAT will happen in the episode where James returns, depending on her reaction the players will crucify her like they did with Josy in Ep.10.

Imagine if James kisses Bella as soon as he returns, catching her off guard? The fan base is going crazy, her HEAT would be catastrophic.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You can't predict the other person's reaction during conversation, especially in the case with MC and Josy.
MC was talking about men's stuff in general terms and Josy reacted by mentioning and referring to Maya, who is a feminist. MC then clarified what he meant exactly. And Josy wasn't able to excuse nor explain something to MC, because she was hiding it.
Nor Josy, nor Tommy never mentioned any other siblings. Josy was pretty open and shared a lot about her family during their second date. Explain me, what's the point to hide something about other children in their families and especially if Tommy have a sister? Tommy constantly calling Josy his "sister" while it's not so. She is a STEP-sister to him. He used to it and he probably like it. Why? Maybe because he haven't a real one?

He calls her fat and ugly behind her back, he don't like the idea of her at B&R at all. And we know the reasons. Because she is the one, who could learn and report quite not flattering things about him and tell it to her dad (his step-dad) and his mom (Monica). He was pissed off of her saying to his parents about his attempt to get high from her nail-polish years ago. He don't want this situation to repeat but in much MUCH worse circumstance. Only DIKs and some of the HOTs know a full truth about him. The rest suppose that he use weed and other stuff, like mushrooms. And even Sage can stand it. Just imagine the shitstorm after exposing injection drugs usage and so on.

Yeah, and all of them are in B&R. Such a magical place. Like it's still not enough with all this friends and family members met at one place already. Let's add more, very plausible. Very convincing.

Anyway, Dany is not fat and ugly too. And how it's add up if Tommy is ok with Dany being fucked by Jamie, but not ok with Josy being fucked by someone else, while Dany is his "real" sister, while Josy is not? Tommy is in love with Josy, indeed. This crap again.

By assuming such things you think of the DPC as of a narrow - minded one, literally. There are already more than enough of friends and relatives, and we haven't figured out the part about Jill, Lynnet, Bianca, etc. yet.

She is the least "fanatic" one among the feminists we know, or better to say group of them. She from time to time trade her principles for Jamie, while others not.

Sooo far fetched... why Rusty find laptop in the library then? What a connection do you mean exactly? Network connection (wi-fi / bluetooth) have nothing with access to the Rooster account. And Jamie don't have access to the other DIKs folders data. So even we assume that DIKs or some of them can browse files on laptop remotely it just doesn't help a bit. And the laptop must be always turned on and be online then for this stuff to work. But as we know, Jamie data is partially in a full-access state. Was it for the sake of lulz and just showing us how he is crazy about Dany and a source for vault numbers (some of them in his poem)?. Admin login (Rusty) is a much more plausible source for getting all desired stuff with photos of all DIKs, Hell-week photos and proofs, etc.

For some reason, you always start with the most confusing and complicated versions, although any investigations should start with simple and logical ones. And only if it does not help and does not work, you should move onto more complex ones. But you always start in the opposite direction just to find that things were really simple at the end and most of the times.

I think I found a good reference inside the game itself to describe your approach and attitude to writing theories and the approach to different investigations as accurately as possible. The scene with Maya and Josy in Rusty's room, where they are investigating a "crime". They are seriously making assumptions, although they know perfectly well who made all these decorations and for what. Almost complete lack of meaning, template decorations of a typical murder scene, etc. The guy on the floor was shot, that's all...

Oh my... and since the Dany is not a frequent guest on the DIKs parties she asked Beth for help, right? Halloween was the first time, when she attended their party.

Spontaneously assuming that something might provoke the Alphas to pile on the DIKs. And she did it all through the Beth, who "found out" that they didn't get along. Well, they're like best friends... And of course Dany is Arieth's best friend, they have a lot in common and they have a lot to talk about. You think too highly of Dany's intellectual abilities and guile.

No, because she should look like she is to make it plausible for player to believe that Jamie really like, date and fuck her. Just replace her with Minny or Wendy. Let me know how do you feel then. BADIK has a lot of humor and comedy but such couple would look ridicolous. Jamie even trolls Derek with Wendy in such way. Like my girl is a feminist, so nothing bad.

Beth is a cafeteria worker. She know much MORE people in this way because of her job. She haven't to attend to parties to learn and notice things. All your assumptions going in the way that she is literally spying. And the single explanation is that she doing it for the sake of Dany.

And again, Dany wants revenge on DIKs, where the only motivation is their "bad influence" on Jamie, but not directly to those with whom he is cheating on her - HOT's. Ashley becomes the sister of the HOTs and starts living next to them only at the end of episode 6, you describe the events starting from the episode 2. So what are the "ears" in HOTs and stuff? So, you assume that Ashley is a rat, right?
01. Dani is the “fanatical” feminist among feminists. She understood feminism very well, I will take that from Dani, but her implementation of feminism is fanatical. She is intolerant and does not allow any other opinion. She is fanatical.

02. All DIK cell phones are connected to the laptop. What sense would it make if the DIK laptop was switched off more than on? None. There would be no need for a DIK cell phone to be connected to the laptop, it would be pointless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
03. I assume this is so that the Cathy Rooster Cluck has not been dropped from the DIK laptop. Why? Rusty keeps the laptop in his safe. At the party, JB heard Rusty fucking a girl in his room. During this time, no one took the laptop out of the safe. Ergo, it was before that. When? I have no idea and it doesn't matter because every DIK had the safe combination. It could have been any other DIK except Derek and the MC. I think to myself, so that whoever had the laptop didn't write the Cathy Rooster Cluck, but for fear of being considered a traitor and expelled from the brotherhood, put the laptop in the library.

04. The person who had Jamie's cell phone downloaded the pictures and information from the laptop via remote access and that was it for now. What is important is what information this person received. Passwords maybe? Personally, I also have my passwords in a text file on my PC. It just depends on how you back up the folder where this file is located. For me, this folder is not even visible on my computer and is secured with an 18-character password. That's how I did it. But Rusty is a bitch when it comes to laptop security and the safe. Each DIK was able to go into the safe and get the laptop beforehand. That's how it's written. That's why Vinny tried it in EP9, with the difference being that Rusty changed the safe combination. Getting passwords from the DIKs shouldn't be difficult for Girl. Why? She stays drunk all the time, the drugs also play their part and pillow talk always works.

You opened the door yourself. Jamie's folder has full access. How come? Ask yourself which is more likely. Did all folders previously have full access and Rusty changed that, just forgot Jamie's folder or all folders were already locked before and Rusty only gave Jamie's folder full access. Which is more likely? A little hint. Rusty had a text file that was open to read and it said that laptop users should respect each other's privacy. You don't have to write that if the private folders are backed up. Therefore, the folders are not backed up beforehand.

Rooster is not a college internal social media platform because Zoey also uses it in San Diego. Jonah and Emma also use Rooster. Ergo, the official Rooster DIK account is just one account among many. IRL you can log into your Facebook account on your cell phone. That's what I think happened. The person who took the Cathy photo logged in to the official Rooster DIK account with the access data and wrote the Cathy Rooster Cluck. That's why the Cathy picture isn't on the DIK laptop. The DIK, who was the last to have the DIK laptop, became afraid because of the Cathy Cluck, as I described above.

05. You didn't understand the last one, did you? Dani, Beth, Ashley, etc. all know each other through gender studies. That's the connection. They talk and Beth casually says that Jamie fucked Arieth with Leon and Ashley noticed that too. Dani asks Ashley and she confirms this. Dani steals Jamie's cell phone. A picture proof. The evil Arieth must be punished. The evil DIKs tricked their Jamie into cheating. The DIKs must be punished. But nobody should catch Dani doing it. Through remote access she gets the images she needs. But Chad is also such a bad cheater and is screwing over a woman (I wrote woman because Dani wasn't explicitly talking about Sage). The blackmail letters for Chad and Dawe are left with the jocks. But it didn't work out the way Dani thought it would.

The next step is to cut the head off the DIK snake. Who is the head? Rusty. Cathy Rooster Cluck. But Jamie and Dani break up and what happens in EP7 and EP10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This all happens before the DIK puts up posters. Now we know why? Parts of the feminists are mobilizing and Dani is leading the whole thing.

Reactions: Kpyna

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
even with Maya and Josy, DPC tried to play it safe by proposing a 2-for-1 exchange with absolution for all (we are all cheaters!!!) and yet it was not well received.

Imagine if DPC now risks more by upping the ante.

p.s. Josy earned it after her reputation as a cheater....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe that no MG will escape HEAT. I bet Bella's HEAT will happen in the episode where James returns, depending on her reaction the players will crucify her like they did with Josy in Ep.10.

Imagine if James kisses Bella as soon as he returns, catching her off guard? The fan base is going crazy, her HEAT would be catastrophic.
impossible in BADIK

has Chad kissed his girlfriend? yes, on the head....

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
impossible in BADIK

has Chad kissed his girlfriend? yes, on the head....
I also don't believe in the kiss between Bella and James upon his return, but I believe that Bella will be extremely confused and question whether she really likes the MC and some players will not understand the situation or will shout NTR and her HEAT will to start.

k789k789k81

Jan 7, 2020
I was waiting for season 3 to fully release before jumping back in but couldn't help myself, kinda glad I did even just two episodes and skipping seen dialog it took a while to see all the routes content, but now at the same time I'm waiting with more anticipation lol. I'm impressed with all the different fleshed out options on the others route Quinn is still my favorite there but Lily and Rio are coming along nicely, pretty curios about Zoey as well. The shrooms scene and the morning after the party with Maya and Josy were hilarious.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes