Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
so? . If I don't see my sister for 2-3 years, that make her a stranger to me and not my sister right?.

View attachment 3253735
If someone just leaves you haven't seen them in years no how close and no matter what kind feeling you had you don't just pick up right where you left off James isn't walking thought the door and Bella be like a I'm a wife again. James left he didn't want he Bella any more maybe I'm wrong but it more likely it Patrick we see at the start of 9. DPC loves drama but his drama has a reason even if it seems stupid

shivatrance

Apr 27, 2020
Hello! I need some help. I am a mac user and for some reason on my fresh install for Season 2 I am getting no audio whatsoever. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times now and still the same result. Has anyone run into this?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If someone just leaves you haven't seen them in years no how close and no matter what kind feeling you had you don't just pick up right where you left off James isn't walking thought the door and Bella be like a I'm a wife again. James left he didn't want he Bella any more maybe I'm wrong but it more likely it Patrick we see at the start of 9. DPC loves drama but his drama has a reason even if it seems stupid
I think this is precisely why Bella still wears her wedding ring even if the MC is on her route. Bella must be waiting for James to return because in her mind everything would go back to the way it was before.

So James' return would mean to Bella that she was still his wife and that they could continue their relationship where they left off, like Zoey coming back and hoping to continue things with MC where they left off.

If the MC hasn't followed Bella's route it's likely that Bella will resume her marriage to James, but if the MC has a relationship with her... that's where the drama begins.

Reactions: Ekzou and dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think this is precisely why Bella still wears her wedding ring even if the MC is on her route. Bella must be waiting for James to return because in her mind everything would go back to the way it was before.

So James' return would mean to Bella that she was still his wife and that they could continue their relationship where they left off, like Zoey coming back and hoping to continue things with MC where they left off.

If the MC hasn't followed Bella's route it's likely that Bella will resume her marriage to James, but if the MC has a relationship with her... that's where the drama begins.
Maybe, I don't know if I would say Zoey was hoping they would pick up where they left off clearly she has feelings for him Zoey comes across has hoping for a second chance. Bella on the other hand I says James please come home but on her path from renders I seen seem like she moving on.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

James is Bella's schizophrenic delusion. He doesn't exist and never has. She invented him to cope with the trauma of having killed her parents by feeding them fluffy pancakes on Christmas morning. The photo and ring are just props to keep up the charade. She needs professional help to treat her mental illness. Jill's campaign for mental health awareness in honor of her sister will catalyze recognition that Bella also needs help.

Quote me on this in 2027. Especially the part about the fluffy pancakes.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
James is Bella's schizophrenic delusion. He doesn't exist and never has. She invented him to cope with the trauma of having killed her parents by feeding them fluffy pancakes on Christmas morning. The photo and ring are just props to keep up the charade. She needs professional help to treat her mental illness. Jill's campaign for mental health awareness in honor of her sister will catalyze recognition that Bella also needs help.

The weakest Dalli_x's disciple;

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020

I think you could be on to something there, but what probably did them in was that she over-mixed the batter, making the pancakes chewy... and they choked to death.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeingADikDik

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
In short, with each episode that comes out, Riona becomes my favorite Waifu, and now if they touch a single hair on her, we will have to go into John Wick mode. As for Zoey, I like her, but when I go to the MC with another girl and suddenly realizing that she lost the love of her life through her own fault was a little satisfying, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, Lily is starting to be more than just someone to have casual sex with, Sally is becoming more and more seen at events where the MC is, I hope we have a scene with her, I don't have much faith that it will happen but I would like to.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Can someone inform what are the possible routes for someone who haven't played for a while?
Dude I got 27 saves. There are so many variations people come up with that it would be impossible to clearly map them all out here on the forums we will be here all day. Also alot of the paths are not super clear like the Josy solo/ Maya solo paths for instance. We need more episodes to really be clear on where that will come from. Best is just to experiment and see where it goes.

Reactions: Porthas and El Rav

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maybe, I don't know if I would say Zoey was hoping they would pick up where they left off clearly she has feelings for him Zoey comes across has hoping for a second chance. Bella on the other hand I says James please come home but on her path from renders I seen seem like she moving on.
Bella is at a crossroads at the moment.
It is very difficult for her to let go of James, she apparently loved him very much, he was her whole world until something happened 3 years ago. She spent all this time in an emotional hole, stuck after the tragedy that separated them.
After get knowing MC, Bella gets a breath of fresh air and apparently is still struggling with herself: having feelings for MC, she still can't say goodbye to James and is in a state of internal conflict. Therefore, she can't answer the question of what their relationship represents.
Bella will obviously not be the first to tell MC that she loves him. But she is trying to move on, she needs time.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This week, I wrote normal scenes and worked on a big lewd scene. I had to work on the environment and cosmetics to create this lewd scene, which took quite a while, but the result was worth it.

It's a fairly long lewd scene; I estimate I need roughly 200 renders for it alone, and the animation count will be above 50. I will likely spend a couple more weeks to get this scene done right.

I'm in a battle against the render queue at the moment. PCs have been producing animations faster than I had anticipated, which is both awesome and stressful at the same time. I feel like animations will be my focus for all of January and some of February.

Q&A
Don't forget to submit questions for February's Q&A. You can ask your questions . I intermittently sift through and write answers to your questions in preparation for next month. Keep them coming!

Poll news
Last week's cosmetic poll that ended today was a battle between two of the options, and the winning option was number 1.

It will be featured in episode 11. Thanks for participating!

There will be another cosmetic poll later this month.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
PCs have been producing animations faster than I had anticipated, which is both awesome and stressful at the same time.
faster than I had anticipated
Don't you dare. Don't even think about it. No!
We don't need 3 minute animations of running or walking or some shit just because animations render fast.
We need animations to render fast. Don't add anything, you hear me? DPС, CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Don't you dare. Don't even think about it. No!
We don't need 3 minute animations of running or walking or some shit just because animations render fast.
We need animations to render fast. Don't add anything, you hear me? DPС, CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?
Be glad he wasn't yet experimenting 60 fps animations during the vodka fanny bullets scene :KEK:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Derek gets to the point. A direct connection only works when the laptop is turned on. Oops.
View attachment 3253716
It depends on camera and type of connection. I doubt that's it's an old analogue one, which must be connected to the video server and it's extension card. That wire, which Derek ripped off, could be either the lan (ethernet) connection and then they need to trace the wires or it can be just for power purposes, while camera itself is connected via wi-fi. There're a lot of such models on the market, which works via apps on phones and allows to save video and check such cameras through the phone. I doubt that camera have some connection with the laptop, because then it's Rusty who's spying and using that cam. And it's ridiculous.

03. I assume this is so that the Cathy Rooster Cluck has not been dropped from the DIK laptop. Why? Rusty keeps the laptop in his safe. At the party, JB heard Rusty fucking a girl in his room. During this time, no one took the laptop out of the safe. Ergo, it was before that. When? I have no idea and it doesn't matter because every DIK had the safe combination. It could have been any other DIK except Derek and the MC. I think to myself, so that whoever had the laptop didn't write the Cathy Rooster Cluck, but for fear of being considered a traitor and expelled from the brotherhood, put the laptop in the library.
It's a good point, but only if the Jamie's stolen/losted phone have something with this. Otherwise it makes the "operation" and it's planning too far fetching. Like, someone have a Jamie's phone on hands with ability to log-in to the DIKs official account, but they staged the scene with laptop at the DIKs party just to post that cluck. Jocks are too stupid in such things. And there are no way that someone like BBBs are helping them, because BBBs are hate them too. Posting such cluck at the random time (and better at the night time, when no one from the DIKs will notice this fast enough and delete the post) are much better in terms of damage being done and less suspective as well. And the other thing. If we assume that DIKs have access to their "official" Rooster account from their phones, then why Rusty have to find a laptop to delete that cluck and doesn't did it from his phone? No panic and faster action, right? But he screamed "where is laptop?". Isn't it a clue that the "official DIKs account" is only accessible from the laptop? While the DIKs have their PERSONAL accounts on their phones. Giving access to the official account of frat to every DIK on their phone is quite dumb move. And because of this things doesn't add up.

04. The person who had Jamie's cell phone downloaded the pictures and information from the laptop via remote access and that was it for now. What is important is what information this person received. Passwords maybe? Personally, I also have my passwords in a text file on my PC. It just depends on how you back up the folder where this file is located. For me, this folder is not even visible on my computer and is secured with an 18-character password. That's how I did it. But Rusty is a bitch when it comes to laptop security and the safe. Each DIK was able to go into the safe and get the laptop beforehand. That's how it's written. That's why Vinny tried it in EP9, with the difference being that Rusty changed the safe combination. Getting passwords from the DIKs shouldn't be difficult for Girl. Why? She stays drunk all the time, the drugs also play their part and pillow talk always works.

You opened the door yourself. Jamie's folder has full access. How come? Ask yourself which is more likely. Did all folders previously have full access and Rusty changed that, just forgot Jamie's folder or all folders were already locked before and Rusty only gave Jamie's folder full access. Which is more likely? A little hint. Rusty had a text file that was open to read and it said that laptop users should respect each other's privacy. You don't have to write that if the private folders are backed up. Therefore, the folders are not backed up beforehand.
Let's refresh a bit the chronology of events:

Jamie lost his phone at the beginning of MC & Derek Hell week. Video with Jade which MC is able to share with DIKS shown and uploaded to the laptop at the Hell week end, during the evaluation. Speaking about rights and access... MC don't have access to the folders with data of the previous Hell Weeks. They are locked. Only admin and the guys, who participated in those Hell weeks have it. It's safe to assume that the MC & Derek Hell week tasks proofs, photos and other data are only accessible for them and admin, too.
So, Jamie's access level and rights if the phone had a remote access to the laptop is limited to Jamie's data. Nothing valuable could be taken via his phone in a such way. And assumption that there is a such access or it somehow connected to laptop is sucks and lame. Heard of cloud storage services? So you haven't hold your laptop powered on and 24h online. Cathy's cluck incident happened during the MC & Derek Hell week, nor before, nor after.

I was the one of those, who never bought the fantastic shit regarding DIKs mansion trashing. All that Vinny, BBBs and other fantasies. Game itself and DPC particularly clearly pointed out the jocks as the one, who was responsible for that. They wasn't able to do that themselves while being supervised by courators, but right after the DIKs trashed their mansion with dildos and Caleb came out to figure out what the hell is happened they quickly figured out how to use him and fuck with DIKs and avoid any problems with courators. DPC given the hint with how it was done when DIKs discussed how to make MC & Derek sneak into the preps party. It was a good reference and clue. Does jocks planned it initially? Probably not, but DIKs trashed their mansion and provoked them to find a way for revenge.

Could the jocks be responsible for Cathy's incident? Probably, yes. They haven't did it by themselves, but they wanted to fuck with DIKs in a safer way (again, they were supervised after incident with Chad) and get a revenge. So the DIKs could also lost their president or being supervised too. Cathy's cluck was an ideal plan. Cathy was the one of the curators as well. And Dawe mentioned to Rusty that DIKs are in shit with curators, so he clearly knew that. At that time is was only an assumption, since Rusty had to talk to curators a few days later and no one had a clue how it will go. But it wasn't a surprise for Dawe. It looked like he wanted for this to happen and waited. Jocks immediately started to comment Cathy's cluck even if this post was available only for a few minutes. So Dawe apparently waited for this post to appear and he was the one, who blamed DIKs, while Anthony and others acted as the ones, who wasn't awared and in their own dumb ways of course. Who printed the Cathy's posters? Who's printing the DIKs posters? Jocks. Who's dumb as fuck to still spread Cathy posters after she leaved B&R a couple of months ago?

05. You didn't understand the last one, did you? Dani, Beth, Ashley, etc. all know each other through gender studies. That's the connection. They talk and Beth casually says that Jamie fucked Arieth with Leon and Ashley noticed that too. Dani asks Ashley and she confirms this. Dani steals Jamie's cell phone. A picture proof. The evil Arieth must be punished. The evil DIKs tricked their Jamie into cheating. The DIKs must be punished. But nobody should catch Dani doing it. Through remote access she gets the images she needs. But Chad is also such a bad cheater and is screwing over a woman (I wrote woman because Dani wasn't explicitly talking about Sage). The blackmail letters for Chad and Dawe are left with the jocks. But it didn't work out the way Dani thought it would.

The next step is to cut the head off the DIK snake. Who is the head? Rusty. Cathy Rooster Cluck. But Jamie and Dani break up and what happens in EP7 and EP10.
Dany's Revenge. Kind of, right? I'm not buying it. Just tell me what could make and convince Beth to do such things? They are quite not best friends. Gender study classes is the same as MCs / Josy/ Maya/ Derek ones of English and math. Students met there, students have to interact, etc. Best explanation how they all met and end up there (besides MC and Derek) is Sarah. Easy credits. Don't exaggerate it more than that.

Jamie and Riona. Did Dani notice that?
View attachment 3253711

Yes, Dani noticed. She didn't have fun at the Halloween party either.
View attachment 3253712

Leon is once again a bad influence on Jamie. Dani is definitely not happy to see the Rooster picture.
View attachment 3253713

Yes, Derek always makes things a little worse. She is a “fanatical” feminist. Absolutely intolerant.
View attachment 3253714

But Derek is right about that.
View attachment 3253715
This all happens before the DIK puts up posters. Now we know why? Parts of the feminists are mobilizing and Dani is leading the whole thing.
I'll remind one more time the one thing that game is constantly trying make player to remember. Don't think that nobody noticed something by fooling around, etc. People noticing, people communicate, people talking. Gossips and rumors spreads in no time. What a chance that Dany haven't learned about Jamie fucking Riona and other girls around? So that she had to steal his phone to learn that? 0.001%

If you blame Dany for this - tell me how she is connected to AAAs and how she can convince them to print DIK posters? Well. Last clue. DIKs assumed that someone took the photos of the pics from the wall during the Halloween party. Who came to the DIKs mansion at the morning after the party? Group of jocks including Dawe and Anthony (the president and the VP). Where are they came to talk in a "civil manner" ? Rusty's room. Where's Rusty's room located at in the DIKs mansion? Right near the place where all that photos from Hell weeks were placed by Tommy.

DIKs thinking that there is a traitor among them is a red herring. They tried it after Cathy's cluck but zipped with "family comes first". Now they made the wrong and fast assumptions not knowing all of the facts. They assumed that someone among them is doing all of this.

The unknown part here is a Beth motivation. Is she hates DIKs for something or she just used by jocks and do this in purpose of money or something like that. The other part - when and by who the camera(s) was installed. It's a nonsense that there is only 1 camera in the mansion. MC & Derek used the wrong approach to find them. They need to investigate light sources in each room, take a look in other objects where you can hide the camera, etc. Only one of the cameras "failed" and spotted itself after the power failure.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

This week, I wrote normal scenes and worked on a big lewd scene. I had to work on the environment and cosmetics to create this lewd scene, which took quite a while, but the result was worth it.

It's a fairly long lewd scene; I estimate I need roughly 200 renders for it alone, and the animation count will be above 50. I will likely spend a couple more weeks to get this scene done right.

I'm in a battle against the render queue at the moment. PCs have been producing animations faster than I had anticipated, which is both awesome and stressful at the same time. I feel like animations will be my focus for all of January and some of February.

Q&A
Don't forget to submit questions for February's Q&A. You can ask your questions . I intermittently sift through and write answers to your questions in preparation for next month. Keep them coming!

Poll news
Last week's cosmetic poll that ended today was a battle between two of the options, and the winning option was number 1.

It will be featured in episode 11. Thanks for participating!

There will be another cosmetic poll later this month.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Huh, fast DEV report today, thank you for posting.

No new numbers... *shrug* but again it confirmed my theory that the animation queue is setting the work-shedule and pace. Dont know the reason why DPC is now surprised how fast the animations are rendered. They should be as fast as they were more or less the whole shedule for episode 10. Little strange that he is suprised here, doesnt make sense. To me it sounds like he wished it would be slower.

Good news though, he concentrates on animations first and want to focus on them until february... wich will get most of them out of the way early on. But it doesnt matter if he again will add animations later on. That was the case for episode 9 and 10 at the end, in the last 2-3 months of the development he added a lot of animations on top of those episodes... cause he was obsessed with them and went overboard.

For episode 10 he managed to get a good and fast start in the development cycle too, but we all know how that turned out. Waiting nearly 2 months on animations only in the end while the rest was pretty much done.

I figured out the best way to play this game: No minigames, "others" path, fuck everyone, be a dick and most importantly, just one playthrough and you will get the most out of the game.
So you suggest to skip about 60% of the game and think its the right way? Aha... its a game designed for multiple playthroughs. Not one. And if you want to see the most lewd scenes in one take... you would be surprised... but, chick path has more. But either way, to approach the game like this is wrong all along... its not like 99% of the games on this site.

Reactions: Kpyna and KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes