dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dumb in classes, but not in fucking with other frat

Jocks used Caleb to trash DIKs mansion in the same way the DIKs used MC and Derek to sneak into the preps party. Caleb was not a brother of AAA at that time as well as MC and Derek haven't been an official DIKs. They haven't got Caleb his jacket for months holding him for purposes of possible future fucking with the DIKs. Regarding the rest... check the comments for the Sarah post, where she took selfie standing near the posters. Arieth messed up everything and blabbed about what jocks do and who printing the posters.
They decided to give up direct skirmishes, but it is unlikely that they will ever give up meannesses like this.
That's why I hope that DPC always gives us other jocks to beat up in the brawler. Darius, Chad maybe again, Caleb, etc. That would be great.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kpyna

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
did you see what Zoey did, the first girl who will be accepted as DIK? she with Jacob was the most claimed couple ever, she's not even an LI and she didn't even accept a date before dumping him....

this is not the game, DPC is not the author of what you are talking about
Let's wait and see. She is insignificant enough, to have her date with an another member of the Diks, once she learned MC don't give a fuck about what she does. :whistle:

or maybe she will try to make him jealous, Rio try to do it, but it was a poor attempt:ROFLMAO:, but at least she was adorable, when I told her its not working:giggle::LOL:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
yeah, would be a little early to bring a girlfriend home to introduce.
Depending on Neil's fate in the plot, I don't think he will get to meet all of the MC's possible girlfriends and if he does meet them, it will be in different episodes. How many renders should be made if for example Neil met the MC's girlfriend in Ep.12?

Half of the episode's renders would go to this scene, it's completely unfeasible. It's easier for the MC to mention to Neil that he's in a relationship and talk a little about the girl. Do you really think Neil will meet up with everyone from Jill (MG) to Riona (low tier LI)? I doubt it.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
what? no!
in all games here the dad is dead or vanished, neil is cool, i like the conversations with him.
This will probably be the last interaction with Neil before he dies or before the MC gets shot in his snowflake ass and ends up in serious condition in a hospital bed. DPC will not skip interacting with Neil, rest assured.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: katzenstreu

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
katzenstreu I'm not kidding, the MC will end up getting shot at a certain point, putting him between life and death. How do you think the MC's grandfather's debut will happen?

MC will lose a lot of blood after being shot and will need someone with blood compatible with MC's to donate to him. At that moment, Grandpa will save the day and the MC, making sure Lynette's death was not in vain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
katzenstreu I'm not kidding, the MC will end up getting shot at a certain point, putting him between life and death. How do you think the MC's grandfather's debut will happen?

MC will lose a lot of blood after being shot and will need someone with blood compatible with MC's to donate to him. At that moment, Grandpa will save the day and the MC, making sure Lynette's death was not in vain.
if you are right i hope we can treat grandpa like shit.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think so that depends on the Patrick Major Choice. On NEUTRAL, Patrick tells the MC not to judge him. It sounds like that to me so that Maya follows what the MC thinks is right. So it may well be that Maya and Patrick won't meet again for a while.

I assume that Josy, Maya, Derek and the MC will spend the next day with Neil. Maybe Sage is there too. I also think Maya will move out of the dorm to avoid Patrick.
I think Patrick will be a problem no matter what MC does. It feels Patrick has been lying about his power to take the money away from Maya so if that is the case or even if it something else going on with loan I would think there would be a show down sure maybe that for the last season unless there more then one. Maybe I'm wrong but I just feel Patrick will try something at Christmas

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes