DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
ep 10, was not as good as people think it was. that is why. Every normal people know nothing will happen with Rio, and the Maya story won't be solved anyway, so in reality there is nothing realy to to talk about.
Has passed a month since the release of EP.10 and all the players discussed was:

• Who is the traitor among the DIKs?
• Jacob and Zoey - YES or NO?
• Josy or Maya - Who is the most slut for trying to seduce the already committed MC?

Besides having spammed the word 'Alady' that I do not take an idea of what it is, maybe it's a kind of slang of white people? :ROFLMAO:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
i still hope that james is locked in the basement.
this game still needs a real lunatic and bella would fit this role pretty good.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
A theory for James Roberts (My Mortal Enemy) He had a one man expedition to either North or South Pole. Episode 10 shows my future wife Isabella hyperventilating about saying back then that she didn't want him to leave and whoever they is don't know where he is but say he still could be alive... I hope he is a frozen corpse for me and Bella's sake. However Episode 9 introduction shows a grizzly Christmas scenario which will probably happen in episode 11.... any thoughts?

Notice the article.

View attachment 3253178
That is James 100%. I heard we learn in this episode that he is missing , so yeah, 100% it is him who gonna show up at Xmas.
I think the scene at Bella's house that was shown in Ep.9 is a flashback. I don't think James will come back this season, he can't. DPC will probably bring James in the penultimate episode, otherwise Bella would 100% choose James if she had to choose between her husband and MC in the next episode or in Ep.12.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Has passed a month since the release of EP.10 and all the players discussed was:

• Who is the traitor among the DIKs?
• Jacob and Zoey - YES or NO?
• Josy or Maya - Who is the most slut for trying to seduce the already committed MC?

Besides having spammed the word 'Alady' that I do not take an idea of what it is, maybe it's a kind of slang of white people? :ROFLMAO:
It means Josy is a Goddess Alady

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou and DMNOV3R

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ep 10, was not as good as people think it was. that is why. Every normal people know nothing will happen with Rio, and the Maya story won't be solved anyway, so in reality there is nothing realy to to talk about.
the story continues to proceed at a very slow pace, something always happens, but always much less than one might have expected.

In the ninth chapter we waited for Maya to talk to Burke, in the 10th we waited for her to be able to have the documents (an even less important step, because it is also possible to fail and I don't think Maya will end up in a sexual reorientation camp if MC is being a jerk), in the 11th we will wait for her to talk with Jill's lawyer

Bella theoretically has finally addressed her big problems, about the school she almost certainly lied, about her husband she said a little and it is not necessarily the truth, although Bella might think it is.

with Sage we had another "rebound guy" but done much better, with Sage wanting to have fun and MC wanting to play truth or dare, but only with truths. then a big thing happens for Sage (not for us), her folks' divorce and of course they don't talk about it, they will talk about it in the next chapter.

in the end the only LI for whom something happens is Jill, we get to know her family, we understand something more about the situation she lives in, something more about the mystery house

the tenth is a much more playable episode than the previous one, but the story advances to the same extent as last time.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Bella theoretically has finally addressed her big problems, about the school she almost certainly lied, about her husband she said a little and it is not necessarily the truth, although Bella might think it is.
I think Bella is lying about James, I'm sure she was the one who kicked James out of the house after discovering his betrayal. Why did Bella say that she forgave James and that he could come home?

And why does Bella have such an aversion to betrayal to the point of thinking that her attraction to the MC is wrong? James probably cheated on Bella and she doesn't want to feel like a hypocrite for having something with the MC.

Bella has shown herself to be a liar on other occasions, if there's anything I've learned following Bella's route it's that: What Bella says and what she wants or feels are different things. Her lying about the rulebook was unnecessary and I'm sure the MC will cause drama because of this leading to the two of them having a fight.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Bella is lying about James, I'm sure she was the one who kicked James out of the house after discovering his betrayal. Why did Bella say that she forgave James and that he could come home?

And why does Bella have such an aversion to betrayal to the point of thinking that her attraction to the MC is wrong? James probably cheated on Bella and she doesn't want to feel like a hypocrite for having something with the MC.

Bella has shown herself to be a liar on other occasions, if there's anything I've learned following Bella's route it's that: What Bella says and what she wants or feels are different things. Her lying about the rulebook was unnecessary and I'm sure the MC will cause drama because of this leading to the two of them having a fight.
Bella really said very little, she said James is away and she was told he is fine, he might be in war, doing missionary work in Africa, in prison etc.

I don't believe that on the issue she is lying, it could be that it is not the truth even if she believes it (is she crazy? maybe)

but it's such a long dragged out mystery that I don't care to think about it, we will wait a year and you will be given another vague clue, sooner or later we will know, if we have a long life

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He gets a lot of time for a nothing
We saw him 2 times, and the second time we can punch him in the face, and walk away, like a chad with his daughter, and he do nothing about it. he go to his room and cry and feel sorry for himself for being a Fucktard he is, becasue he clearly the victim. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.

somehow I don't feel threatened by him at all. and if in some miracle way he take maya away, Good, at least I have more time with Josy.:whistle:. But we won't be that lucky:ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Bella really said very little, she said James is away and she was told he is fine, he might be in war, doing missionary work in Africa, in prison etc.

I don't believe that on the issue she is lying, it could be that it is not the truth even if she believes it (is she crazy? maybe)

but it's such a long dragged out mystery that I don't care to think about it, we will wait a year and you will be given another vague clue, sooner or later we will know, if we have a long life
Assuming James returns in Ep.12. What will happen to Bella and the MC? Won't we have any more lewd scenes with Bella until she decides whether to continue her relationship with the MC? She will not make this decision in the same episode. It seems strange to me.

Furthermore, James returning in Ep.12 is too early and unnecessary since he doesn't have much or any impact on the main plot, what would be his role in future episodes?

Bringing James back in Ep.12 is making things too easy for Bella and I'm sure the DPC will want to torture her by bringing James back only when she's one step away from dropping an 'I LOVE YOU' to the MC.

As I said, if James returns in Ep.11 or 12 it will be an instant defeat for the MC as Bella would easily choose James over the MC. Bella in Ep.10, when talking to the MC about how she didn't know what he meant to her or what their relationship symbolized, revealed that James isn't coming back this season.

I believe that this season we will find out why James disappeared (Christmas scene at Bella's house), but I don't believe in James's return this season.

Among all the MG, Bella is the one who has developed her relationship with the MC the least so far. If you think Jill is slowburn, Bella is unfortunately more so.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sally isn't particularly attractive to me either. She's definitely not ugly but I blame the unrealistic beauty standards the other LIs (and whole other games) got us hooked on. You're just not the same after that. Plus she's a standoffish asshole to us for no reason.
Sally is nothing but a trophy fuck to me. I just want to get the chance to fuck her into a temporary vegetative state and document it in a suitable way. I'm somewhat confident that no one else will ever get that far with her again, especially after she's got "taken advantage of" this bad, by me. :Kappa:
Well who am I kidding, DPC is too obsessed with keeping the game "Patreon safe" to implement an encounter like that.

Maybe the real DPC is the friends we made along the way :BootyTime:
Only some mature women look unrealistic (Bella, Nora, Madame, Sandy). Others from the more “normal” category. But Sally, having sex with her is like screwing a board. Flat and nothing to grab onto. Too petite and even underage.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Okay, is there any way to disable the minigames? This shit is mad annoying and I don't want to start another playthrough.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Patric is nothing, and also you have to create some made up scenario, out of nothing, to why he would show up at Bella house at xmas eve, and that is exactly what Dalix does. :p:ROFLMAO:
If Patrick founds out about the loan papers being taken and the loan problem solve he might try something. Do you honestly believe Patrick will never show up again that's seems silly I don't think the loan fully ends without a showdown with Patrick. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but be warn if I right I'm rubbing it in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Ekzou
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes