Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

This week, I wrote normal scenes and worked on a big lewd scene. I had to work on the environment and cosmetics to create this lewd scene, which took quite a while, but the result was worth it.

It's a fairly long lewd scene; I estimate I need roughly 200 renders for it alone, and the animation count will be above 50. I will likely spend a couple more weeks to get this scene done right.

I'm in a battle against the render queue at the moment. PCs have been producing animations faster than I had anticipated, which is both awesome and stressful at the same time. I feel like animations will be my focus for all of January and some of February.

Q&A
Don't forget to submit questions for February's Q&A. You can ask your questions . I intermittently sift through and write answers to your questions in preparation for next month. Keep them coming!

Poll news
Last week's cosmetic poll that ended today was a battle between two of the options, and the winning option was number 1.

It will be featured in episode 11. Thanks for participating!

There will be another cosmetic poll later this month.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
200 renders for one lewd scene and the animations hit 50
Guys i think we are about to fuck every HOT in one lewd big scene
unless it's a different lewd scene than the last week status, or maybe Madam with new techniques she learned.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
200 renders for one lewd scene and the animations hit 50
Guys i think we are about to fuck every HOT in one lewd big scene
unless it's a different lewd scene than the last week status, or maybe Madam with new techniques she learned.
200 renders for one lewd scene is not that much... especially considered the fact that DPC doesnt do recycling anymore... each click means new render most of the time. 50 animations doesnt need to mean anything either, complexity and lenght are more important. If a lewd scene has 50 short loop animations without much different movement in them, those are rendered pretty quickly. But if every body part moves and juggles, toungeplay and so on... that is when in gets difficult and need more time to pose and render them.

So... just according to the numbers he tells us here, we cant assume anything. Especially not how many people are involved... heck he could do a solo masturbation scene contianing 200 renders with 50 animations aswell ;)

Reactions: KaiserST

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
After completing this update:
Jill is the only LI that feels like a LI the trio is basically a video game fantasy, sage feels like a rebound and bella feels like one of those artsy movie romances.
I have never had to work as hard at failing a task as I've had to do to fail the contract
I look forward to the next update in december

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Neutral has more scenes than CHICK. The CHICK will miss a lot of content with the side girls if he only chooses Chick affinity choices. The neutral on the other hand, can have all the 5 love interests, most side girls and content than the CHICK can't have like Melanie shower scene or the threesome with Sage & Quinn.
of course, thats right... dont know, didnt thaught of the neutral path anymore, cause i nearly never play neutral anymore. the whole neutral path is just strange for me, doesnt really fit the game and doesnt really make sense either... but well... it doesnt make sense to play the game to get most lewd scenes in one take either... so :D If its just that... fuck it and use a mod, unlock all scenes, watch them and thats it ;) To really "play" and "enjoy" the game, multiple playthroughs are needed, thats about it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
After completing this update:
Jill is the only LI that feels like a LI the trio is basically a video game fantasy, sage feels like a rebound and bella feels like one of those artsy movie romances.
Little bit blunt, but i agree. That is the reason why the Jill path is my favorite... its more or less the only "real" Love-path in the game with the more or less only somewhat "realistic" appraoch (but still very far away from being realistic of course)

Josy and Maya is a nice path with real feelings too, especially with Josy... but come one, the whole lesbian relationship goes throuple with a guy they both met at the same time is just... way over the top. Still, considered its not a game with a realistic approach the whole thing works, in the game at least. So yeha, like it, but iits not that good like the Jill route.

The whole Bella route is a total mess. Dont know how anybody can consider that a "relationship" Bella is nothing but secrets all over the place without opening up one bit to the MC... the little bit in ep 10 wasnt even a real "start" in that regard. The chemistry between MC and her is nice here and there, especially the "humor" parts. But really... this thing isnt working as a relationship so far. And never will if Bella doesnt put her cards on the table soon. But i think her "secrets" will not be revealed soon.. so yeah... dont like the Bella path.

Sage... *shrugs* dont know what to think about that path. First you are the rebound guy or you dont give a shit and just fuck her. Than out of the blue in ep 8 it is supposed to get "serious" but well... a funny threesome with quinn is okay. Aha. I didnt even played her path in ep 10 so far. Its a strange thing with her, totally jumpy.

Aug 16, 2017
James is Bella's schizophrenic delusion. He doesn't exist and never has. She invented him to cope with the trauma of having killed her parents by feeding them fluffy pancakes on Christmas morning. The photo and ring are just props to keep up the charade. She needs professional help to treat her mental illness. Jill's campaign for mental health awareness in honor of her sister will catalyze recognition that Bella also needs help.

Quote me on this in 2027. Especially the part about the fluffy pancakes.
FLUFFYP.png

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The whole Bella route is a total mess. Dont know how anybody can consider that a "relationship" Bella is nothing but secrets all over the place without opening up one bit to the MC... the little bit in ep 10 wasnt even a real "start" in that regard. The chemistry between MC and her is nice here and there, especially the "humor" parts. But really... this thing isnt working as a relationship so far. And never will if Bella doesnt put her cards on the table soon. But i think her "secrets" will not be revealed soon.. so yeah... dont like the Bella path.
To add to this, MC and Bella also have pretty much nothing in common. No shared interests, no common beliefs and understandings. Everything they do together comes down to fucking. They do that pretty well to be fair but that can't be the base of a relationship for very long.

Sage... *shrugs* dont know what to think about that path. First you are the rebound guy or you dont give a shit and just fuck her. Than out of the blue in ep 8 it is supposed to get "serious" but well... a funny threesome with quinn is okay. Aha. I didnt even played her path in ep 10 so far. Its a strange thing with her, totally jumpy.
I'd assume Sage is the true neutral "fantasy" path to a somewhat open relationship. A serious exclusive relationship where she is exclusive to you but doesn't even show a hint of jealousy and understands the concept of "fuck buddies" very well.
This wouldn't fly in real life because she would get fuck buddies on the side too and expect you to be okay with it but DPC doesn't want an army of rioters in front of his house.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
I love Bella, it's my only and main route, but I confess that I'm getting tired of this plot. Bella never says anything and when she does it's something ambiguous or meaningless. I know it's not her fault as a character but DPC's as a writer, but I'm getting really annoyed with the way Bella's route is unfolding.

Apparently we will wait a year to receive a half-assed tip and then another year to receive another more or less tip about James. Yesterday they told me here on the forum that DPC has a habit of dropping shit in the final episodes of the game like it was done in AL (I've never played). One more reason for me to believe that James only returns in the penultimate episode of BaDIK.
I think a lot of people ended up getting tired and annoyed with the Bella route she's the last save I bother getting around to now and that's a shame because I don't actually dislike the character. At this point it feels she's the least popular out of the main women as she's rarely ever talked about and even then half the time it feels like it's a "huh huh she be a murderer" stuff. I agree she's a good character but I feel DPC hasn't really handled her great for a lot of the game and some stuff has dragged on too long. I'm hoping her route picks up in the next episode. One can hope right.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The truth is that Bella as a love interest was a mistake, as it was very poorly developed and very poorly written. The joke is that no one actually considers this a relationship, neither Bella nor MC.

This is shown in the game when Jacob asks the MC where he is going to spend the night and the MC says that he has something to do and Jacob responds by saying that this thing is more like a fling.

I wanted Neil to ask about the MC's love life just to see what the MC in Bella's route would answer. Nowhere in the world is what the MC has with Bella considered a romantic relationship.

Bella's relationship up until Ep.10 is simply the MC being the lover of a married woman. That's what the MC is unfortunately. He only has the boyfriend label with other girls because with Bellla he's a wife fucker.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'd assume Sage is the true neutral "fantasy" path to a somewhat open relationship. A serious exclusive relationship where she is exclusive to you but doesn't even show a hint of jealousy and understands the concept of "fuck buddies" very well.
This wouldn't fly in real life because she would get fuck buddies on the side too and expect you to be okay with it but DPC doesn't want an army of rioters in front of his house.
Sage chick route and Sage dick route have totally different dialogues. I have the feeling that you guys only play MC as a dick, and you don't realise how different - and BETTER!!! - MC and Sage are when you play as a chick.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The truth is that Bella as a love interest was a mistake, as it was very poorly developed and very poorly written. The joke is that no one actually considers this a relationship, neither Bella nor MC.

This is shown in the game when Jacob asks the MC where he is going to spend the night and the MC says that he has something to do and Jacob responds by saying that this thing is more like a fling.

I wanted Neil to ask about the MC's love life just to see what the MC in Bella's route would answer. Nowhere in the world is what the MC has with Bella considered a romantic relationship.

Bella's relationship up until Ep.10 is simply the MC being the lover of a married woman. That's what the MC is unfortunately. He only has the boyfriend label with other girls because with Bellla he's a wife fucker.
Show me a line of dialogue where Bella or MC in EP10 say they're not in a relationship.
Jacob says it "sounds like a fling", MC doesn't confirm or deny for obvious reasons.
During MC's talk with Maya he admits Bella is his girlfriend.

Of course things are messy and it's not an "open book" relationship, MC and Bella have known each other for 2, 3 months at most by the time EP10 ends and have been dating for about 1 month, what do you expect? For the woman to give up everything from her past life after fucking a guy for a couple weeks?

MC not pushing for more information about James is fucking dumb, I've always said that, but expecting his relationship with Bella to be all sunshine and roses like MC and Jill for example, is equally dumb.

Y'all have ridiculous expectations.

1604186882520.gif

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Show me a line of dialogue where Bella or MC in EP10 say they're not in a relationship.
Jacob says it "sounds like a fling", MC doesn't confirm or deny for obvious reasons.

Of course things are messy and it's not an "open book" relationship, MC and Bella have known each other for 2, 3 months at most by the time EP10 ends and have been dating for about 1 month, what do you expect? For the woman to give up everything from her past life after fucking a guy for a couple weeks?

MC not pushing for more information about James is fucking dumb, I've always said that, but expecting his relationship with Bella to be all sunshine and roses like MC and Jill for example, is equally dumb.

View attachment 3255209
The basis of a relationship is trust and the most important thing about having a long and lasting relationship is that it is free from secrets. Bella's relationship with the MC is neither one nor the other. I only see trust from the MC's side who is blindly trusting Bella by continuing this 'relationship' full of secrets.

This whole mystery surrounding Bella has already become ridiculous. In Ep.10 MC tries to get to know Bella a little better during lunch off campus, Bella automatically goes into defense mode saying that they already know enough. MC counters by saying that there are things to learn, such as how long she worked at B&R.

Bella gives a short answer, mentions having worked at another library and abruptly ends the subject saying it is a sensitive topic. Dwyane in a single episode shared more about his life (about his mother, his hobbies and his girlfriend) to the MC than Bella did in 10 episodes. Joke. Simply a joke. That's what Bella's 'relationship' with the MC is up to this point (I have doubts if it will improve in the future).

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Bella is kind of annoying to me. She is always moaning about her husband.
You won't see Maya complaining about stuff.

Or if she does its only for a little bit.
Maya just gives me alcohol poisoning from playing the "Loan" drinking game

At this point, I think James was abducted by Aliens, became Madame Rose or Bella actually murdered him and has a good cover story. I watched enough true crime.

Moral of the story, both storyline sucks and should have ended a long time ago.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

You said it yourself... MC not pushing for answers is the problem. And pretty much ruins the whole thing. Everything else is just a sideeffect.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The basis of a relationship is trust and the most important thing about having a long and lasting relationship is that it is free from secrets. Bella's relationship with the MC is neither one nor the other. I only see trust from the MC's side who is blindly trusting Bella by continuing this 'relationship' full of secrets.

This whole mystery surrounding Bella has already become ridiculous. In Ep.10 MC tries to get to know Bella a little better during lunch off campus, Bella automatically goes into defense mode saying that they already know enough. MC counters by saying that there are things to learn, such as how long she worked at B&R.

Bella gives a short answer, mentions having worked at another library and abruptly ends the subject saying it is a sensitive topic. Dwyane in a single episode shared more about his life (about his mother, his hobbies and his girlfriend) to the MC than Bella did in 10 episodes. Joke. Simply a joke. That's what Bella's 'relationship' with the MC is up to this point (I have doubts if it will improve in the future).
on point, thank you... iam not good at phrasing in general, but especially not in english, its not my native language. So, yeah, thats it, perfectly said.

Bella should have told the MC at least SOMEHTING valuable at this point... especially after the strange date at episode 8 or everytime when the MC ask anything... it doesnt have to be the whole thing, but at least something valuable. But she doesnt tell anything, just nothing... so yeah, getting "serious" with Bella in episode 8 felt very weird and is getting weirder and weirder the longer it goes.

And... Bellas "secrets" are something big. So its fair to assume... we will never know most of it until the end of the game anyways. It would be a huge surprise if the whole thing or most of it will be revealed before... lets say epsiode 14 of 16.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Furthermore, when Maya asked the MC who his girlfriend was he only answered “It's Isabella” because it was easier. If he told the truth what would he say? “So... I kind of don't have a girlfriend... I'm having an affair with a married woman... I kind of... I don't know where her husband is...”

Ask someone to ask Bella who her boyfriend is and let's see her answer.

Reactions: SagePage

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mc not pushing for more information about James is fucking dumb, I've always said that, but expecting his relationship with Bella to be all sunshine and roses like MC and Jill for example, is equally dumb
Considering what Bella tells him, the one time mc asks about her husband, and the mysterious confession she makes to him afterwards, I don't know if I'd be asking her any more questions....

A360

Jun 29, 2018
At this point, I think James was abducted by Aliens, became Madame Rose or Bella actually murdered him and has a good cover story. I watched enough true crime.

Moral of the story, both storyline sucks and should have ended a long time ago.
And now the image of dickgirl Madame is swinging seared into my already retarded mind :sick:. I have seen too many bearded ladies in this thread as it is. I'll be sending you my therapy bills.

lilo-and-stitch-stitch.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes