mediatorjerry

Jan 18, 2020
So like, this is the most recent shot of Jill's face:

View attachment 3255285

And this was her face when we first met her:

View attachment 3255287

Dear AVN God, please forgive us the times we insulted her racoon features. We knew not what we were doing! :cry:

Give me cartoon, racoon looking Jill any day over what's she's slowly becoming (I dunno, some higher quality old woman Jill or some shit...)
In 10 we have a racoon face. It's Jill - this makeup with her. But in new. She looks older. She MUST looks older. This is her feature. Not a girl, but a lady, a woman.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I thought it was a low blow for Bella to ask the MC 'to stay with her'. She must have realized that she won't be able to dodge the MC's questions for long and will resort to emotional blackmail. As I said before, what kind of person would end a relationship with a woman in these psychological conditions? Nobody.
:KEK::KEK:
Kek, so in your view she's a literal psychopath?
Starting to wonder how she's your favourite LI.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Kek, so in your view she's a literal psychopath?
Starting to wonder how she's your favourite LI.
I like troubled relationships, that's why she's my favorite. But Bella's case, all this mystery is too ridiculous even for me.

Trying to keep MC to herself and playing on his emotions for the sake of herself being happy would be out of character for her. Bella is a good, yet traumatized person.
There is a difference between Bella before Ep.8 and Bella after Ep.8. As you said, if the MC is in Bella's path after Ep.8 Bella quickly starts to develop a kind of dependence on the MC. In Ep.10 her desperation to keep the MC with her is clear, she not only lied about the rulebook but basically begged the MC to stay with her. I don't hold my hand in the fire for Bella from Ep.8 onwards. Maybe DPC thought Bella's dependence on MC would be cute, but for me it's just not healthy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James H Boner

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I like troubled relationships, that's why she's my favorite. But Bella's case, all this mystery is too ridiculous even for me.
What you're describing is not a troubled relationship, it's literal psychotic behaviour where she fakes a moment of fragility to manipulate MC, if that's the vibe she gives you then just give up, I don't think there's anything DPC would write that could please you. Other than making her an actual murderer or something.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
This is a subjective opinion.
You see Maya looking like a goblin.
OK, that's your opinion.
But maybe for someone Bella looks like a Predator :WeSmart:
View attachment 3255922
I do not think so.
But maybe someone does.

Buddy you just proved my point. Bella is smokin hot. BTW Bella is also 1000 hotter than a rat shaved crazy white haired whore like Quinn. I kick her to the curb as well. I hope she dies or gets incarcerated for her dirty deeds.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
So, gentlemen.
I have a couple of questions for you, preferably for people with extensive experience and 50+ completed VNs.
How good is this VN: in terms of plot, animation, rendering, replayability - this is truly the top of the tops, and the best of the best of the best VN, as they write in the top VN. I'm putting it off until later because I'm afraid that if it turns out to be so good, I won't want to go through other VNs and I'll miss out on a lot of content and fun time.
And the second question - can season 3 be unpacked into seasons 1-2 or can it only be launched separately? I've had it downloaded for about 2 months now, but I haven't even unpacked it. Depending on your answer, this could happen in the coming days or months.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What you're describing is not a troubled relationship, it's literal psychotic behaviour where she fakes a moment of fragility to manipulate MC...
I don't think she pretends, I think she takes advantage of the situation, which is different. Don't you agree that there is a certain selfishness on Bella's part towards the MC?

She asks the MC to stay with her, but she doesn't take into consideration that the only one who could get hurt from this is the MC. She would only get hurt if the MC left her, but she found a way to prevent that from happening with this 'stay with me'.

• Thinking Face

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
In my opinion Bella looks unconvincing as a LI. She would have a good dynamic as a girl on the side or Jill's friend without a romantic relationship. She has too dark of a background, her backstory could be about anything from suicide to the death of a child.
Nora or Cathy have a good and positive dynamic and even a similar issue: a teacher having an affair with a student. Nora is so much like Bella that I don't even understand why DPC had to duplicate Bella's role, except for some hypothetical Nora pregnancy. Why is Nora's pregnancy needed in the story? What would it affect? Nora is a regular side-girl who shows up once every two years.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
The thing that bothers me about Bella is that from the beginning she was very protective of Jill. She thought the MC was trouble, but after slowly warming up to him & seeing he isn't such a bad guy, she actually approves of Jill wanting to date the MC. However, somehow Bella... with all her hang-ups... starts to fall for a boy 17 years yonger than her. On top of that, he's dating Jill, who's like a little sister to her. Who does that?

If it's not love, and just "carnal desires", she can get that anywhere. She can go on Swyper, bang LiBrian, or give lonely Neil some booty... anything but get sexual with a kid Jill has interest in. That's fucked up. She should have just considered the MC off limits.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I don't think she pretends, I think she takes advantage of the situation, which is different. Don't you agree that there is a certain selfishness on Bella's part towards the MC?

She asks the MC to stay with her, but she doesn't take into consideration that the only one who could get hurt from this is the MC. She would only get hurt if the MC left her, but she found a way to prevent that from happening with this 'stay with me'.
I'd also say that Bella's biggest plot turn will be her being fired for relationship with a student(dunno how that works in colleges, though). There's a reason why Nick was there to see her, the reason for her to appear at Halloween Party and her covering up MC's cheating at exams. I pray that it's something like this, but there's this inner feeling that her plotline will have the biggest punch in the gut of them all.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'd also say that Bella's biggest plot turn will be her being fired for relationship with a student(dunno how that works in colleges, though). There's a reason why Nick was there to see her, the reason for her to appear at Halloween Party and her covering up MC's cheating at exams. I pray that it's something like this, but there's this inner feeling that her plotline will have the biggest punch in the gut of them all.
Bella really needs to get screwed in the plot because of her relationship with the MC, she's begging for it. It's what she deserves for trying to come out on top or avoid dealing with their problems, it would be very unfair only the MC to just get screwed because of her.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Bella is 1000 times better than Maya and Josey combined. Maya has a goblin face and is pretty fucking naive and Josey is a small tittied midget who even if I absolutely did nothing with her she'll whine and cry about it and still throw herself at me. I always kick them to the curb, stomp on them and then ignore them same thing with Zoey. You should never fuck a liberal crazy blue haired girl. BTW I never kiss a girl with cum on her face or in her mouth. I always creampie Isabella's magical vagina or asshole if necessary.
wow every word of what you just said is wrong

• Sad

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

Hypothetically, for her to have enough control of herself to be able to take advantage of the situation, then it wasn't so bad as she made it seem, thus, she was faking.

And no, I don't think she's being selfish. I don't think she did what she did to Jill on purpose, I don't think she's being secretive on purpose and I definitely think she was 100% honest in her talk about James with MC in EP10, she wasn't trying to be vague or had ulterior motives, she just said all she could about the matter before having a meltdown.

She's just damaged and afraid, and because of this she usually makes things a bit more complicated than they need to be (like hiding the rule about dating students at B&R), but she definitely isn't doing it on purpose or because she's selfish and just thinks about her own feelings and not MC's or Jill's for example.

Reactions: ScrewMe

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Bella is 1000 times better than Maya and Josey combined. Maya has a goblin face and is pretty fucking naive and Josey is a small tittied midget who even if I absolutely did nothing with her she'll whine and cry about it and still throw herself at me. I always kick them to the curb, stomp on them and then ignore them same thing with Zoey. You should never fuck a liberal crazy blue haired girl. BTW I never kiss a girl with cum on her face or in her mouth. I always creampie Isabella's magical vagina or asshole if necessary.
Wow wow wow, is that when Bella got such aggressive simps?
It's pretty funny considering Bella is literally mentally unstable and has the aura of a woman under the care of a psychiatrist.

Reactions: dav3knight

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Let me rephrase, yes, she's selfish, but not on purpose, and definitely not out of malice, she probably doesn't even realize it before it's too late, like the Jill situation.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes