DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It will be disappointing if relationships don't end because of past choices. It'd be realistic for them to end due to choices. The players who don't consider these things won't be happy about it but it would be more realistic.
I think what makes it difficult for relationships to end now is that the MGs are together in most of the scenes. And they will continue to appear together because they are forming a friendship. How many scene variations should be created if relationships were to end due to consequences during S3? A lot of headache... Maya's Avengers scene with the girls is an example of a scene that would be complicated depending on the route the MC was on and his choices so far.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
To be quite honest, with every new episode I'm starting to disagree more.
It's got a certain status and fandom because it's been around for a long time and pioneered quite a few things but it's arguably not among the visual or storytelling top tier anymore.
I've been saying that for at least a couple years now. It's still very good to great, but not quite top tier.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Aug 29, 2023
When I introduced my GF (hereafter called ReallyNotTina… cuz she’s not) to Being a DIK Wednesday night, we started of course with picking a name for the MC. She wanted to use my name. I told her no. First of all it’s her run, not mine; if anything she oughta use her name. Second, I never give game characters my name. I am not him. He is not me.

I see a lot of gamers, when given the opportunity to name their main characters, name them for themselves. Sometimes literally, like when Thomas Anderson names his character “Thomas” or “Tom” or “Anderson” or “Andy.” Sometimes their online username, so “Neo.” And sometimes they have a username which they only use for game characters, but nowhere else—which is functionally the same thing, because when all Thomas Anderson’s MCs are named “SoftFluffyBunny,” it means he identifies “SoftFluffyBunny” as himself; it’s simply a different username.

But as I said, I am not the MC of Being a DIK. I am not Tremolo Miller. I’m [name redacted], a.k.a. ReallyNotTimmy.

I am in charge of Tremolo’s major decisions, and a fair number of his minor ones. I am hardly in charge of all of them. Dr. PinkCake is. DPC is his freewill-eliminating Calvinist-deterministic YHWH El Shaddai—his Almighty, who has even determined my actions in his game, by limiting them to two or three at a time. The only time I ever had unfettered decision-making power was when I could make Tremolo write whatever I wished in the yearbook—and it was still fettered; I wasn’t permitted to let him write profanities, nor “Yes, it’s bigger than a baby’s arm.”

I have no illusions that Tremolo’s choices aren’t entirely mine. He does a lot of things I would never, ever let him do if I truly had the power. I make him do some of those things anyway, in my “Scenes that shoulda been there but weren’t.” But I’m limited to anything that’s baked into the game; I’m obligated to do as the game wishes. Which is fine. I do still have freewill outside the game, and can turn it off and play other games. There are other AVNs, with MCs who make wiser choices. But what the hell; let’s see what Tremolo will do if I have him do this.

As for other gamers… I’m not so sure about their illusions. More than once a person in this forum has said something along the lines of, “So when I let Quinn put my dick in her at the CUM-petition, does it mean I fucked her?” Um… Your dick? Your dick was either in your pants or your hand. Not Quinn, who is pixels on a screen. Tremolo’s dick was in her. Tremolo fucked her. Unless you determined he didn’t. Or backed up and unfucked her, which is something you can’t do in real life, though it’d be fantastic if we could. You are not Tremolo. He is not you.

You don’t fuck Josy. You compel Tremolo to fuck Josy. He is your proxy. That’s his 14-inch cock impaling her, not yours. That’s him she’s desperately in love with, not you. She’s cute, and feel free to masturbate to her till your prostate runs dry, and call her Alady all you please. But again, you are not Tremolo. He doesn’t know you. Neither does Josy. Neither of them know what strange, dark forces compel their actions, and make them hump in her parents’ bed, gym bathrooms, and behind porta-potties.

Betcha in whatever strange universe where they might exist as sentient beings, they’d rather not know. Same as you’d rather not know what strange eldritch demigods are frenziedly tugging on their privates to you.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Colored hair = liberal?

Dude, step outside your basement at least once. The reality is different from the 4chan forums. And stop labeling people based on how they look.
Buddy you must not live here in the States. Girls that dye their hair blue pink white and purple tend to be liberal and crazy. Momma always says never stick your dick in crazy. Case in point Zoey and Quinn for example

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think what makes it difficult for relationships to end now is that the MGs are together in most of the scenes. And they will continue to appear together because they are forming a friendship. How many scene variations should be created if relationships were to end due to consequences during S3? A lot of headache... Maya's Avengers scene with the girls is an example of a scene that would be complicated depending on the route the MC was on and his choices so far.
The restaurant storyline is not going to blow up until season 4, and it will coincide with the completion of the Maya storyline (Maya will obviously get one of the tuition spots when the sex-for-tuition scheme is closed down) so the avengers won't need to be together for the fallout of the restaurant closing down and whether MC was involved with the restaurant or not.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Your girl is late, in episode 8 at the dorm party
View attachment 3256318
That love right there
Then in ep 10 Josy confesses her love for MC she called it a "major crush" that more then a I like you that a sign of falling in love. Shows Josy has more courage then Sage ;) :love: :love: :love:
Josy looks like she's on drugs here, not in love. :KEK:
" I Still Love Chad "
but she quickly realized what she is about to say, but she was able to turn it around, before its to late.
:cool: :coffee:
If she said that, Josy would return to Steve. It would be a good couple.

• Haha
Reactions: SagePage and jimbro
Aug 29, 2023
Buddy you must not live here in the States. Girls that dye their hair blue pink white and purple tend to be liberal and crazy. Momma always says never stick your dick in crazy. Case in point Zoey and Quinn for example
Dude, I live here in the States, and church girls dye their hair blue, pink, white, and purple. Hair color doesn’t indicate politics any more than nail color.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Except, Josy and Steve never been together, unlike Sage and Chad for 2 Years.:cool: :coffee:

it is the same old story :rolleyes: , delusion vs Facts :cautious::whistle:. Josy haters always have to return to delusional attacks:ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Josy on the drug of love even Elena even says it love, but Sage shouldn't feel bad it not like was never number one so why should she say she loves mc first

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Do you mean that you should be able to keep Sage and Bella options open when you choose to be single, or do you mean that you should be able to keep seeing Sage and Bella options open if you choose another girl? If you mean the first option then I agree about Sage as she was happy with just being fuckbuddies and the problem comes with DPCs pacing of the relationships, Jill and the throuple were in the right place for that decision but Bella and Sage weren't. However I don't think Bella was that far away from being there and wouldn't have put up with being just one of many girls for much longer. If you mean the second option I disagree totally as choosing one girl means you've picked the girl and you shouldn't be hooking up with any other girl from that point on.

In that play through with bella ( Number 37 lol ) i was not even close to jill at all the date was even bad didn't kiss or anything we was barely close and chatted a little but bella still act like it was wrong to have feeling for jill... bella acted happy just to be a FWB like sage the fact the game made forced the whole rebound made no sense to me as well with sage but then again i might of missed something on the playthrough that forced it

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Except, Josy and Steve never been together, unlike Sage and Chad for 2 Years.:cool: :coffee:

it is the same old story, delusion vs Facts. Josy haters always have to return to delusional attacks:ROFLMAO:
But they should try, he called her so sweetly - Josephine. Sounds romantic and French. She can pull his long hair, when Steve fucked her passionate in missionary.:sneaky:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
NTR teases don't work for us, it's better to leave it for the BaDIK Reddit community, it seems. They burn at the mere mention of it. :ROFLMAO:
You called for NTR yourself, beside Sage will leave MC for Steve but fear not Josy will burn both and all that wrong her man

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes