anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In that play through with bella ( Number 37 lol ) i was not even close to jill at all the date was even bad didn't kiss or anything we was barely close and chatted a little but bella still act like it was wrong to have feeling for jill... bella acted happy just to be a FWB like sage the fact the game made forced the whole rebound made no sense to me as well with sage but then again i might of missed something on the playthrough that forced it
Nothing in your playthrough forced it. Basically DPC attempted to introduce organic branching in season 2 (Bella path closing because Cathy took off her panties to give MC a blowjob, Jill path closing because he helped Sage when she was sick and didn't cancel with her when Jill turned up unannounced), but it didn't really work because the scenarios were rather unrealistic and drew complaints from players. He then decided to make it a one-off decision from the player to decide which paths to close. This didn't really work either as not all relationships were progressing at the same rate because it wasn't really DPC's original plan, but with it being a straight decision he can't walk back on it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You called for NTR yourself, beside Sage will leave MC for Steve but fear not Josy will burn both and all that wrong her man
Teasing with NTR the guy who made some NTR art for laughs, come on guys. Dead trick.
But at least it will distract the thread from bullshit Bella trashtalk, which has no logic and colored hair = liberal BS.
See? I told you Geralt :ROFLMAO:

This is like your Trademark picture, Darkwen. :LOL:

But Mine is Still Better:p:cool::coffee:

:love::devilish:
Her legs are bigger than rest of her body.:oops: Look at her belly and legs again.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
He then decided to make it a one-off decision from the player to decide which paths to close. This didn't really work either as not all relationships were progressing at the same rate because it wasn't really DPC's original plan, but with it being a straight decision he can't walk back on it.
Come on, the DPC sometimes makes mistakes but in this case he got it right. Furthermore, the MG's relationship seems to be on par with the exception of Bella. Who were you specifically referring to when you said the rate of progress was uneven? If you are referring to SG, know that in fact no SG will have a relationship as deep as the MG (with the exception of Quinn).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Teasing with NTR the guy who made some NTR art for laughs, come on guys. Dead trick.
But at least it will distract the thread from bullshit Bella trashtalk, which has no logic and colored hair = liberal BS.

Her legs are bigger than rest of her body.:oops: Look at her belly and legs again.
careful now, you entering a territory, that could lead some unflattering picture about Sage too:whistle:. I'm not in the mood, for Trashing waifus, we had our fun, let's leave with that.;)

I don't know why people don't know when to stop, you guys overdo everything all the time:rolleyes:. I go back a play Final Fantasy with my Pink Haired Lizard girl, instead:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Your hate for Josy has blinded you Sage looks like a toy doll someone try to smash the face in. how is it NTR art or I'm did I miss something above.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
careful now, you entering a territory, that could lead some unflattering picture about Sage too:whistle:. I'm not in the mood, for Trashing waifus, we had our fun, let's leave with that.

I don't know why people don't know when to stop, you guys overdose everything all the time:rolleyes:. I go back a play Final Fantasy with my Pink Haired Lizard girl, instead:ROFLMAO:
This would not offend me at all; I am not part of the purist brigade. It's good to be neutral here. :cool:

I don't know why people don't know when to stop, you guys overdose everything all the time e:rolleyes:. I go back a play Final Fantasy with my Pink Haired Lizard girl, instead:ROFLMAO:
Relevant for all of us. But it's the same for me today. Have fun, man.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Come on, the DPC sometimes makes mistakes but in this case he got it right. Furthermore, the MG's relationship seems to be on par with the exception of Bella. Who were you specifically referring to when you said the rate of progress was uneven? If you are referring to SG, know that in fact no SG will have a relationship as deep as the MG (with the exception of Quinn).
Sage was happy with the FWB arrangement, it would have been a while before she started looking for something more exclusive. Bella was still fighting with her emotions regarding MC and James, it was a bit soon for her to be committing to a relationship. Josy and Maya were content with the situation as it was at the time, they were closer to be wanting to be exclusive with MC than Sage and Bella but weren't at the stage of pushing it in ep 8.

Really it was only the relationship with Jill which was ready to be pushed to the next stage at that point.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Sage was happy with the FWB arrangement, it would have been a while before she started looking for something more exclusive. Bella was still fighting with her emotions regarding MC and James, it was a bit soon for her to be committing to a relationship. Josy and Maya were content with the situation as it was at the time, they were closer to be wanting to be exclusive with MC than Sage and Bella but weren't at the stage of pushing it in ep 8.

Really it was only the relationship with Jill which was ready to be pushed to the next stage at that point.
Oh, I see what you mean now and I mostly agree with what you said about Sage and Bella. It was indeed too early to make the routes exclusive. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, I see what you mean now and I mostly agree with what you said about Sage and Bella. It was indeed too early to make the routes exclusive. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
The key thing you 2 missing here, is that, it was MC who was not okay, with the things as they were standing.
and considering that he basically fucked 4 out of the 5 main girl, in almost regular base, he realized it is time for things to change before things get even more complicated.

and dpc, was lazy, here too, because it's only Josy who actually act properly for getting dumped after she was lead on by MC.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What is your best ?
23 turns on the hardest difficulty. I'm horrible at this game, I wanted to reach turn 100 to get the trophy but I gave up.

The key thing you 2 missing here, is that, it was MC who was not okay, with the things as they were standing.
and considering that he basically fucked 4 out of the 5 main girl, in almost regular base, he realized it is time for things to change before things get even more complicated.
3/5 MG do you mean no? He hadn't fucked Bella or Jill yet.

and dpc, was lazy, here too, because it's only Josy who actually act properly for getting dumped after she was lead on by MC.
I have to agree with you, the DPC screwed Josy by setting her up to be hurt by the MC in Ep.10 but the other girls who were rejected didn't.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
23 turns on the hardest difficulty. I'm horrible at this game, I wanted to reach turn 100 to get the trophy but I gave up.

I haven't tried the maximum difficulty yet, I'll update you ;)
Edit : Max difficult is "normal", lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes