dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It depends on camera and type of connection. I doubt that's it's an old analogue one, which must be connected to the video server and it's extension card. That wire, which Derek ripped off, could be either the lan (ethernet) connection and then they need to trace the wires or it can be just for power purposes, while camera itself is connected via wi-fi. There're a lot of such models on the market, which works via apps on phones and allows to save video and check such cameras through the phone. I doubt that camera have some connection with the laptop, because then it's Rusty who's spying and using that cam. And it's ridiculous.
It won't be a LAN cable because anyone would have noticed the LAN cable. It is only the power connection, which is connected to the power cables of the lamp. The camera is connected to a laptop or PC via WLan. But here is the crux of the matter. Rusty and Jacob don't know about the camera, so it's not connected to the DIK laptop. But to which laptop then?

I know you're going to think I'm crazy now, which you already do :). But we all see a laptop that is always on, we just didn't think anything of it. I just realized this today when my MC went to Josy's once again in EP10. Heather's laptop was on even though she's not there. Her laptop was also on during the HOTs party in EP7. Why does Heather leave her laptop on unattended like that? Are there more cameras?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a good point, but only if the Jamie's stolen/losted phone have something with this. Otherwise it makes the "operation" and it's planning too far fetching. Like, someone have a Jamie's phone on hands with ability to log-in to the DIKs official account, but they staged the scene with laptop at the DIKs party just to post that cluck. Jocks are too stupid in such things. And there are no way that someone like BBBs are helping them, because BBBs are hate them too. Posting such cluck at the random time (and better at the night time, when no one from the DIKs will notice this fast enough and delete the post) are much better in terms of damage being done and less suspective as well. And the other thing. If we assume that DIKs have access to their "official" Rooster account from their phones, then why Rusty have to find a laptop to delete that cluck and doesn't did it from his phone? No panic and faster action, right? But he screamed "where is laptop?". Isn't it a clue that the "official DIKs account" is only accessible from the laptop? While the DIKs have their PERSONAL accounts on their phones. Giving access to the official account of frat to every DIK on their phone is quite dumb move. And because of this things doesn't add up.
You are making a mistake with the DIK Rooster account. All DIKs use their own Rooster accounts on their cell phones. The official DIK Rooster account is only used by the DIKs on the laptop, where all DIKs except Derek and the MC also have access. Of course, Rusty is looking for the laptop because he doesn't know yet that the DIK laptop has been hacked and the password for the official DIK Rooster account is being used by the "hacker" on whatever device.
Let's refresh a bit the chronology of events:

Jamie lost his phone at the beginning of MC & Derek Hell week. Video with Jade which MC is able to share with DIKS shown and uploaded to the laptop at the Hell week end, during the evaluation. Speaking about rights and access... MC don't have access to the folders with data of the previous Hell Weeks. They are locked. Only admin and the guys, who participated in those Hell weeks have it. It's safe to assume that the MC & Derek Hell week tasks proofs, photos and other data are only accessible for them and admin, too.
So, Jamie's access level and rights if the phone had a remote access to the laptop is limited to Jamie's data. Nothing valuable could be taken via his phone in a such way. And assumption that there is a such access or it somehow connected to laptop is sucks and lame. Heard of cloud storage services? So you haven't hold your laptop powered on and 24h online. Cathy's cluck incident happened during the MC & Derek Hell week, nor before, nor after.
We don't know when Jamie lost his cell phone, we only find out at the time you described so that he no longer has his cell phone. He may have lost it two weeks earlier.

You are wrong about the Jade video. The Jade video was uploaded to the laptop at the beginning of EP5. But the MC accesses the laptop for the first time in EP6. Also in EP6, Rusty said that he changed the passwords.

Could the jocks be responsible for Cathy's incident? Probably, yes. They haven't did it by themselves, but they wanted to fuck with DIKs in a safer way (again, they were supervised after incident with Chad) and get a revenge. So the DIKs could also lost their president or being supervised too. Cathy's cluck was an ideal plan. Cathy was the one of the curators as well. And Dawe mentioned to Rusty that DIKs are in shit with curators, so he clearly knew that. At that time is was only an assumption, since Rusty had to talk to curators a few days later and no one had a clue how it will go. But it wasn't a surprise for Dawe. It looked like he wanted for this to happen and waited. Jocks immediately started to comment Cathy's cluck even if this post was available only for a few minutes. So Dawe apparently waited for this post to appear and he was the one, who blamed DIKs, while Anthony and others acted as the ones, who wasn't awared and in their own dumb ways of course. Who printed the Cathy's posters? Who's printing the DIKs posters? Jocks. Who's dumb as fuck to still spread Cathy posters after she leaved B&R a couple of months ago?
It is very possible that the Alphas knew about the Cathy Cluck before it happened. I've written about that before. But the implication is so she had help and they got that help from Quinn. In EP3 at the HOTs pool, Heather asked Quinn if she got the information from Tommy. What information? At the end of EP3 Dawe has need to talk to Quinn and in EP4 Heather asked the MC if Tommy is getting in trouble now. Again, what information did Tommy give Quinn? The login details from the official DIK Rooster account? Then the Alphas could have easily dropped off the Cathy Cluck themselves. Quinn's motive in this case is simple. If the Alphas are no longer under surveillance, Quinn can continue to sell to the Alphas without a problem. Cathy initiated this observation. Cathy gone, observation gone.
Dany's Revenge. Kind of, right? I'm not buying it. Just tell me what could make and convince Beth to do such things? They are quite not best friends. Gender study classes is the same as MCs / Josy/ Maya/ Derek ones of English and math. Students met there, students have to interact, etc. Best explanation how they all met and end up there (besides MC and Derek) is Sarah. Easy credits. Don't exaggerate it more than that.
What if it's not just pure Dani revenge? Some DIKs have really screwed some girls over. What if several girls want to take revenge on the DIKs and work together?
I'll remind one more time the one thing that game is constantly trying make player to remember. Don't think that nobody noticed something by fooling around, etc. People noticing, people communicate, people talking. Gossips and rumors spreads in no time. What a chance that Dany haven't learned about Jamie fucking Riona and other girls around? So that she had to steal his phone to learn that? 0.001%

If you blame Dany for this - tell me how she is connected to AAAs and how she can convince them to print DIK posters? Well. Last clue. DIKs assumed that someone took the photos of the pics from the wall during the Halloween party. Who came to the DIKs mansion at the morning after the party? Group of jocks including Dawe and Anthony (the president and the VP). Where are they came to talk in a "civil manner" ? Rusty's room. Where's Rusty's room located at in the DIKs mansion? Right near the place where all that photos from Hell weeks were placed by Tommy.

DIKs thinking that there is a traitor among them is a red herring. They tried it after Cathy's cluck but zipped with "family comes first". Now they made the wrong and fast assumptions not knowing all of the facts. They assumed that someone among them is doing all of this.

The unknown part here is a Beth motivation. Is she hates DIKs for something or she just used by jocks and do this in purpose of money or something like that. The other part - when and by who the camera(s) was installed. It's a nonsense that there is only 1 camera in the mansion. MC & Derek used the wrong approach to find them. They need to investigate light sources in each room, take a look in other objects where you can hide the camera, etc. Only one of the cameras "failed" and spotted itself after the power failure.
Gossip and rumors are not proof. The photo on Jamie's cell phone is. Even Sage wants proof of Chad's infidelity.

Just look at the sequence. The first pictures to Dawe and Chad were just pictures and not posters. The Alphas used the Rooster picture of Cathy to create the posters. The DIK pictures of the wall were definitely not done by the Alphas. Dawe and Anthony didn't have the opportunity and the DIKs, won't have let Caleb and Alex out of their sight.

The key to everything is the gender studies. Dani gets cheated on, Ashley gets cheated on, Sarah doesn't want a boyfriend because they aren't faithful, Wendy gets screwed by Derek. I wouldn't be surprised if Beth was also screwed over by a DIK. I'm going to speculate that it was Leon who pissed Beth off. There's a girlie gang of avengers on the loose.

I'm worried about the camera. Derek's room was previously a fuck zone. That's why I think Tommy is the DIK traitor. There are reasons for that. First of all, Tommy doesn't give a shit about his DIK brothers' privacy. "Rule #3: These folders are DlKs-only. No exceptions! Don't share anything without explicit permission from the owner." Tommy hung the DIK pictures on the wall without asking a DIK. Furthermore, the DIK secret code is not particularly sacred to him. But what's really strange is how Tommy gets the money for drugs and the cum petition during the Halloween party. It's all definitely not cheap. Sex cams. Heather and Tommy record the DIKs during sex and earn money that way. Now you're thinking, so Tommy can fuck like an idiot himself and Heather can see it. You're forgetting, so Tommy knows where the cameras are when he's got them in place. But a gender studies girl knows about that too. This girl uses the cameras to track down cheaters.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It won't be a LAN cable because anyone would have noticed the LAN cable. It is only the power connection, which is connected to the power cables of the lamp. The camera is connected to a laptop or PC via WLan. But here is the crux of the matter. Rusty and Jacob don't know about the camera, so it's not connected to the DIK laptop. But to which laptop then?

I know you're going to think I'm crazy now, which you already do :). But we all see a laptop that is always on, we just didn't think anything of it. I just realized this today when my MC went to Josy's once again in EP10. Heather's laptop was on even though she's not there. Her laptop was also on during the HOTs party in EP7. Why does Heather leave her laptop on unattended like that? Are there more cameras?

You are making a mistake with the DIK Rooster account. All DIKs use their own Rooster accounts on their cell phones. The official DIK Rooster account is only used by the DIKs on the laptop, where all DIKs except Derek and the MC also have access. Of course, Rusty is looking for the laptop because he doesn't know yet that the DIK laptop has been hacked and the password for the official DIK Rooster account is being used by the "hacker" on whatever device.

We don't know when Jamie lost his cell phone, we only find out at the time you described so that he no longer has his cell phone. He may have lost it two weeks earlier.

You are wrong about the Jade video. The Jade video was uploaded to the laptop at the beginning of EP5. But the MC accesses the laptop for the first time in EP6. Also in EP6, Rusty said that he changed the passwords.

It is very possible that the Alphas knew about the Cathy Cluck before it happened. I've written about that before. But the implication is so she had help and they got that help from Quinn. In EP3 at the HOTs pool, Heather asked Quinn if she got the information from Tommy. What information? At the end of EP3 Dawe has need to talk to Quinn and in EP4 Heather asked the MC if Tommy is getting in trouble now. Again, what information did Tommy give Quinn? The login details from the official DIK Rooster account? Then the Alphas could have easily dropped off the Cathy Cluck themselves. Quinn's motive in this case is simple. If the Alphas are no longer under surveillance, Quinn can continue to sell to the Alphas without a problem. Cathy initiated this observation. Cathy gone, observation gone.

What if it's not just pure Dani revenge? Some DIKs have really screwed some girls over. What if several girls want to take revenge on the DIKs and work together?

Gossip and rumors are not proof. The photo on Jamie's cell phone is. Even Sage wants proof of Chad's infidelity.

Just look at the sequence. The first pictures to Dawe and Chad were just pictures and not posters. The Alphas used the Rooster picture of Cathy to create the posters. The DIK pictures of the wall were definitely not done by the Alphas. Dawe and Anthony didn't have the opportunity and the DIKs, won't have let Caleb and Alex out of their sight.

The key to everything is the gender studies. Dani gets cheated on, Ashley gets cheated on, Sarah doesn't want a boyfriend because they aren't faithful, Wendy gets screwed by Derek. I wouldn't be surprised if Beth was also screwed over by a DIK. I'm going to speculate that it was Leon who pissed Beth off. There's a girlie gang of avengers on the loose.

I'm worried about the camera. Derek's room was previously a fuck zone. That's why I think Tommy is the DIK traitor. There are reasons for that. First of all, Tommy doesn't give a shit about his DIK brothers' privacy. "Rule #3: These folders are DlKs-only. No exceptions! Don't share anything without explicit permission from the owner." Tommy hung the DIK pictures on the wall without asking a DIK. Furthermore, the DIK secret code is not particularly sacred to him. But what's really strange is how Tommy gets the money for drugs and the cum petition during the Halloween party. It's all definitely not cheap. Sex cams. Heather and Tommy record the DIKs during sex and earn money that way. Now you're thinking, so Tommy can fuck like an idiot himself and Heather can see it. You're forgetting, so Tommy knows where the cameras are when he's got them in place. But a gender studies girl knows about that too. This girl uses the cameras to track down cheaters.
If there cameras at the HoT why didn't they put it in the showers perfect place for one you know for research of course ;)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't write so that there would be cameras at the HOTs.
That a very odd thing to say because that something only DPC can do. Unless it happens in game we can only take what the game gives us and make guesses base on what there but your writing as if you put it in the game not making a guess or theory. Hi good Doc

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I noticed one thing: during sex, MC often tells girls “ride me Sage/Josy/[girl name]... Remembered Zoey diary from Interlude - she really taught him this.
View attachment 3256983
You can also see how shy and constrained our guy was, everything was much worse and he couldn’t even carry on a conversation about sex. She prepared him really well. He uses this line quite often:

View attachment 3256994
View attachment 3256995
View attachment 3256996
View attachment 3256997
Damn, this is a pretty neat detail.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hello everyone,
Am I the only one trying to get a big score on this mini-game?

View attachment 3256484
My goal 1000 turns.
What is your best ?
I once played til i got the 100 trophy and stopped after (or better said, srew up on purpose) i dont like triple tile... if i can avoid it i dont even play it for the $. Good thing that you always have the trophy in every playthrough after getting one turn 100 game, no need to do it again...

Other than that, its an easy game, but a boring one too.

Reactions: Ekzou
Aug 29, 2023
ReallyNotTina and I did episode 2 last night.

She used to work in law enforcement back in the ’00s, so she immediately notices all the illegal shit. “Yup, that’s felony assault.” “Yup, that’s felony kidnapping.” “Yup, that’s felony rape.” You do realize you can’t just put a guy’s dick in you while he’s tied to a chair, right? No more than you can put your dick into someone else when she’s tied down. Consent, folks. Doesn’t matter how hot it seems to act first and get permission later; ignore everything Revenge of the Nerds taught you. No consent means prison, where rapey inmates don’t seek consent either.

She’s not familiar with any injectable recreational drug, like the one Quinn and Tommy take at the top of the episode, which isn’t addictive. I’m not either. Probably Quinn was lying. First taste makes you a hopelessly hooked regular customer.

When Tommy says to the blindfolded pledges, “Do you wish to rise and become a DIK?” and Tremolo says (your choice, of course), “No?”—it means he legally didn’t give verbal consent to anything which followed. If Tommy wanted to cover his ass legally, he should’ve demanded a yes, and kicked Tremolo’s ass out of there if he didn’t get one. “We were just having fun” is a shitty legal defense for rape. But we already know Tremolo never tells on anybody… well except Chad, and even then he really didn’t wanna.

ReallyNotTina was amazed at the CUM-petition, and had a lot of comments.

“Have you seen or done that before?” Never. Nor since. I hadn’t even heard of it before BaDIK. I thought it was Dr. PinkCake’s warped invention till others on this forum said he swiped the idea from a movie. In the frats at my college, the competitions were never about who splooges last, but first—who can fill a cup soonest, or who can ejaculate into a hot dog bun first (and the loser has to eat the bun without puking). Edging isn’t really a thing with horny teenagers. Doesn’t have to be, when your refractory period is five minutes! They want gratification right the fuck now—and too many don’t even care if the girl doesn’t cum.​

“So if you jizz last, you win? So the DIKs want guys who don’t jizz?” I don’t think Tommy’s ever thought that all the way through; I’m not sure he thinks anything all the way through. As homophobic as he is, he’s unwittingly made it really easy for closeted gay dudes to become maggots.​

“They can’t do that in strip clubs. It would get them shut down.” Well the girls in the scene aren’t strippers; they’re whores. But yeah, it’s stated later that in previous CUM-petitions they used strippers. Direct genital stimulation, even with clothes on, even in a private room, is illegal—or was in ReallyNotTina’s jurisdiction. (In Sweden, DPC’s homeland, it’s legal to sell sex, but illegal to buy it—i.e. it penalizes only the john, so strippers won’t get in any trouble whatsoever for going as far as they wish.) Lap dances never touch your no-no place. Without consent it’s assault; with consent it’s prostitution. “Boy are you gonna have a lot of comments later about the Pink Rose,” I told her—“you’ll see.”​

“Would you do one?” Only with you, I told her. Certainly not with an audience of cheering frat boys. “If it’s only me, who would you be competing with?” Well, you. You’re gonna cum first. You’re going down, woman. (Not literally. You know what I mean.)​

“What if the guys were really good at holding out, or the girls were really shitty at turning them on? Would the spectators really sit there and watch this for 10 straight minutes? Wouldn’t Tommy have to shut everything down if nobody cums after 20 minutes?” Probably; or he’d somehow try to escalate things; or he’d finally realize all this year’s pledges were gay. Again, I don’t think Tommy (or DPC) thought this all the way through. But yeah, I wouldn’t stick around to watch. Probably wouldn’t watch in the first place; I’d talk to my date or something. Live public sex acts aren’t my thing.​

“What’s with Quinn’s makeup?” Yeah, it’s not my thing either. She looks better without. The lighting in the CUM-petition scene makes it look like her face and body are two different colors, which implies really bad makeup skills. But yeah, it’s just lighting. I explained the little trees next to her eyes are an homage to her dad’s tattoos, but didn’t spoil it further.​

“You have to swallow the condom? Is it an edible condom?” I would hope so. Lubricated or not, I wouldn’t want to get that goddamn thing tangled in my intestines. But the game never says. Forcing people to swallow bodily fluids, she also pointed out, is a crime, and she’s pretty sure being forced to swallow your own babies is included. Since Quinn pulls off the condom before Tremolo fake-cums, there’s no semen in it anyway. Derek, if he loses, might have a case—but he did give consent.​

ReallyNotTina got really pissed at how Tremolo didn’t tell Maya about Quinn. Cuz she eagerly picked “Tell her what you know,” but he actually doesn’t. We know the MC knows Quinn is pimping the girls, but all he tells Maya is “Just… don’t trust her, Maya. Please!” I mean yeah, Quinn told him during the CUM-petition that she’s “innocent, and it’ll stay that way, got it?” but that’s only a mild threat, and if she ever tries violent retribution, he can kick her in the pussy, get away, and go talk to actual cops. But the MC really should have warned Maya, “She sells ass. Stay the hell away from her!” He doesn’t. Goddamn him.

ReallyNotTina is going for Sage in this run, so she didn’t have the MC stick around to party with Maya, and didn’t have him fuck Josy on his date back home. “That’d be wrong, right?” I told her she doesn’t have to be monogamous; it’s only a game. But she doesn’t wanna. So the only sex scenes she’s seen so far are Tremolo’s wet dreams of Cathy, and when he finally gets to titty-fuck Sage. She thinks the wet dreams are dumb, but I pointed out once Tremolo starts having regular sex, they stop—same as real life.

Since she’s not going for Jill or Bella, she didn’t understand why on earth the MC agreed to dinner with Bella. Which I never even thought about: if you’re not interested in Jill (especially after she ditched the MC for Tybalt, of all people), why would you need to impress Bella? Why say yes to dinner? Yet even if my actions indicate I don’t want the MC to pursue Bella, it’s locked into the game: he drunkenly makes out with her, fondles her tits, and gets her all masturbatory. Cuz y’know, sexy drama.

“She wants him too though,” ReallyNotTina said, “She said ‘I’m doing this for Jill,’ but she wants him.”

“Well, she has seen his 14-inch cock,” I said.

“Yeah that’d definitely get my attention,” she said. “But when she’s talking to him later, on the couch when they make out? She’s wearing a see-through negligee, a see-through nightgown, and a G-string. You don’t wear that to sleep in; you wear that to take off and fuck. She wants to fuck him but she’s in self-denial.” Yeah, she’s got Bella’s number.

“Not a lot of porn in this porn game, is there?” she commented. Well if you make Tremolo a slut who fucks everything, there is! But not so much when you’re monogamously pursuing only one love interest. Still, like the rest of us, the story caught her interest. I love how she’s catching the stuff I don’t. We’ll get to episode 3 some other night.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That a very odd thing to say because that something only DPC can do. Unless it happens in game we can only take what the game gives us and make guesses base on what there but your writing as if you put it in the game not making a guess or theory. Hi good Doc
Don't you start too. I'm not DPC.:oops::cry:

Wait a minute. There's a camera at the HOTs. The Kinky Cam from Elena. But apart from that, probably nothing else, because the wild parties take place at the DIKs.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
ReallyNotTina got really pissed at how Tremolo didn’t tell Maya about Quinn. Cuz she eagerly picked “Tell her what you know,” but he actually doesn’t. We know the MC knows Quinn is pimping the girls, but all he tells Maya is “Just… don’t trust her, Maya. Please!” I mean yeah, Quinn told him during the CUM-petition that she’s “innocent, and it’ll stay that way, got it?” but that’s only a mild threat, and if she ever tries violent retribution, he can kick her in the pussy, get away, and go talk to actual cops. But the MC really should have warned Maya, “She sells ass. Stay the hell away from her!” He doesn’t. Goddamn him.
The MC can say to Maya to get Quinn to use the girls to make money. That's obviously enough information to not trust Quinn. The MC doesn't explicitly say that it's prostitution and/or drug dealing, but he clearly says that Quinn is using the girls. This using is clear enough not to trust Quinn.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If you want the three-way relationship, you shouldn't choose Maya in EP10. Why? Because the MC then has to decide on the Josy's & Maya's Branch which girl to focus on. This is basically the same decision we have in EP4. Which bed does the MC want to sleep in? Josy's or Maya's bed.

But we can have a third choice in EP4. The MC lies down on the floor and JM gets into bed together. Let's apply that to the Josy decision in EP10. Josy tells the MC to do whatever it takes for Maya and the MC responds to do it for both of them. Three-way relationship.
screenshot0001.png

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If you want the three-way relationship, you shouldn't choose Maya in EP10. Why? Because the MC then has to decide on the Josy's & Maya's Branch which girl to focus on. This is basically the same decision we have in EP4. Which bed does the MC want to sleep in? Josy's or Maya's bed.

But we can have a third choice in EP4. The MC lies down on the floor and JM gets into bed together. Let's apply that to the Josy decision in EP10. Josy tells the MC to do whatever it takes for Maya and the MC responds to do it for both of them. Three-way relationship.
View attachment 3258499
Damn it I chose Maya.
Looks like I'll be doing another playthrough before the next episode.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
No wonder DPC can be undisturbed in this thread if you think I'm DPC.:rolleyes:
Um DPC can be "undisturbed" in this thread by... just... not... reading... the... thread.

Not that I think you're DPC or anything.

It would be chucklelicious if DPC does troll people in this thread. But he probably has better things to do with his time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes