QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
When I introduced my GF (hereafter called ReallyNotTina… cuz she’s not) to Being a DIK Wednesday night, we started of course with picking a name for the MC. She wanted to use my name. I told her no. First of all it’s her run, not mine; if anything she oughta use her name. Second, I never give game characters my name. I am not him. He is not me.

I see a lot of gamers, when given the opportunity to name their main characters, name them for themselves. Sometimes literally, like when Thomas Anderson names his character “Thomas” or “Tom” or “Anderson” or “Andy.” Sometimes their online username, so “Neo.” And sometimes they have a username which they only use for game characters, but nowhere else—which is functionally the same thing, because when all Thomas Anderson’s MCs are named “SoftFluffyBunny,” it means he identifies “SoftFluffyBunny” as himself; it’s simply a different username.

But as I said, I am not the MC of Being a DIK. I am not Tremolo Miller. I’m [name redacted], a.k.a. ReallyNotTimmy.

I am in charge of Tremolo’s major decisions, and a fair number of his minor ones. I am hardly in charge of all of them. Dr. PinkCake is. DPC is his freewill-eliminating Calvinist-deterministic YHWH El Shaddai—his Almighty, who has even determined my actions in his game, by limiting them to two or three at a time. The only time I ever had unfettered decision-making power was when I could make Tremolo write whatever I wished in the yearbook—and it was still fettered; I wasn’t permitted to let him write profanities, nor “Yes, it’s bigger than a baby’s arm.”

I have no illusions that Tremolo’s choices aren’t entirely mine. He does a lot of things I would never, ever let him do if I truly had the power. I make him do some of those things anyway, in my “Scenes that shoulda been there but weren’t.” But I’m limited to anything that’s baked into the game; I’m obligated to do as the game wishes. Which is fine. I do still have freewill outside the game, and can turn it off and play other games. There are other AVNs, with MCs who make wiser choices. But what the hell; let’s see what Tremolo will do if I have him do this.

As for other gamers… I’m not so sure about their illusions. More than once a person in this forum has said something along the lines of, “So when I let Quinn put my dick in her at the CUM-petition, does it mean I fucked her?” Um… Your dick? Your dick was either in your pants or your hand. Not Quinn, who is pixels on a screen. Tremolo’s dick was in her. Tremolo fucked her. Unless you determined he didn’t. Or backed up and unfucked her, which is something you can’t do in real life, though it’d be fantastic if we could. You are not Tremolo. He is not you.

You don’t fuck Josy. You compel Tremolo to fuck Josy. He is your proxy. That’s his 14-inch cock impaling her, not yours. That’s him she’s desperately in love with, not you. She’s cute, and feel free to masturbate to her till your prostate runs dry, and call her Alady all you please. But again, you are not Tremolo. He doesn’t know you. Neither does Josy. Neither of them know what strange, dark forces compel their actions, and make them hump in her parents’ bed, gym bathrooms, and behind porta-potties.

Betcha in whatever strange universe where they might exist as sentient beings, they’d rather not know. Same as you’d rather not know what strange eldritch demigods are frenziedly tugging on their privates to you.
tenor.gif

Reactions: El Rav

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The key thing you 2 missing here, is that, it was MC who was not okay, with the things as they were standing.
and considering that he basically fucked 4 out of the 5 main girl, in almost regular base, he realized it is time for things to change before things get even more complicated.

and dpc, was lazy, here too, because it's only Josy who actually act properly for getting dumped after she was lead on by MC.
not that I'm surprised by your judgment, but it doesn't seem to me to be exactly like that

Josy's is a possible reaction, but I think it is also a "proper" reaction to accept rejection

as Bella does for example, who faces the pain with dignity in her home, formally maintaining as balanced an attitude as possible

Jill has an intermediate reaction between Josy and Bella, on the one hand "accepting rejection" (except maybe in Bella's case), on the other hand she keeps buzzing around MC for quite mysterious reasons (what is she doing at the Halloween party? and at the barbecue? okay someone invited her, but why is she going?).

Sage knows that MC was not fully satisfied with the way things were going, and she does some soul-searching if she, too, was not ready to take that extra step

DPC's laziness did damage earlier, when Mc had to necessarily choose when the relationships were not at the same point at all (e.g. the tug of war with Sage is pretty ridiculous: I don't want to be the fuckbuddy!!! ok, but only temporarily. i decided: i want you to be my girlfriend!!!). the only relationship that was actually at that point is with Jill, with the trouple in theory also, but it was coming from a season of stand by where it seemed like all 3 had forgotten that there was a decision to be made

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Don't you dare. Don't even think about it. No!
We don't need 3 minute animations of running or walking or some shit just because animations render fast.
We need animations to render fast. Don't add anything, you hear me? DPС, CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?
You can no longer stop him my friend, that man has already been consumed by his ego and narcissism. :HideThePain:

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
When I introduced my GF (hereafter called ReallyNotTina… cuz she’s not) to Being a DIK Wednesday night, we started of course with picking a name for the MC. She wanted to use my name. I told her no. First of all it’s her run, not mine; if anything she oughta use her name. Second, I never give game characters my name. I am not him. He is not me.

I see a lot of gamers, when given the opportunity to name their main characters, name them for themselves. Sometimes literally, like when Thomas Anderson names his character “Thomas” or “Tom” or “Anderson” or “Andy.” Sometimes their online username, so “Neo.” And sometimes they have a username which they only use for game characters, but nowhere else—which is functionally the same thing, because when all Thomas Anderson’s MCs are named “SoftFluffyBunny,” it means he identifies “SoftFluffyBunny” as himself; it’s simply a different username.

But as I said, I am not the MC of Being a DIK. I am not Tremolo Miller. I’m [name redacted], a.k.a. ReallyNotTimmy.

I am in charge of Tremolo’s major decisions, and a fair number of his minor ones. I am hardly in charge of all of them. Dr. PinkCake is. DPC is his freewill-eliminating Calvinist-deterministic YHWH El Shaddai—his Almighty, who has even determined my actions in his game, by limiting them to two or three at a time. The only time I ever had unfettered decision-making power was when I could make Tremolo write whatever I wished in the yearbook—and it was still fettered; I wasn’t permitted to let him write profanities, nor “Yes, it’s bigger than a baby’s arm.”

I have no illusions that Tremolo’s choices aren’t entirely mine. He does a lot of things I would never, ever let him do if I truly had the power. I make him do some of those things anyway, in my “Scenes that shoulda been there but weren’t.” But I’m limited to anything that’s baked into the game; I’m obligated to do as the game wishes. Which is fine. I do still have freewill outside the game, and can turn it off and play other games. There are other AVNs, with MCs who make wiser choices. But what the hell; let’s see what Tremolo will do if I have him do this.

As for other gamers… I’m not so sure about their illusions. More than once a person in this forum has said something along the lines of, “So when I let Quinn put my dick in her at the CUM-petition, does it mean I fucked her?” Um… Your dick? Your dick was either in your pants or your hand. Not Quinn, who is pixels on a screen. Tremolo’s dick was in her. Tremolo fucked her. Unless you determined he didn’t. Or backed up and unfucked her, which is something you can’t do in real life, though it’d be fantastic if we could. You are not Tremolo. He is not you.

You don’t fuck Josy. You compel Tremolo to fuck Josy. He is your proxy. That’s his 14-inch cock impaling her, not yours. That’s him she’s desperately in love with, not you. She’s cute, and feel free to masturbate to her till your prostate runs dry, and call her Alady all you please. But again, you are not Tremolo. He doesn’t know you. Neither does Josy. Neither of them know what strange, dark forces compel their actions, and make them hump in her parents’ bed, gym bathrooms, and behind porta-potties.

Betcha in whatever strange universe where they might exist as sentient beings, they’d rather not know. Same as you’d rather not know what strange eldritch demigods are frenziedly tugging on their privates to you.
What ? :HideThePain:
what-the-hell-card-meme-eyes-on-glasses.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
not that I'm surprised by your judgment, but it doesn't seem to me to be exactly like that
Yeah, but you are a heartless Josy hater Bitch, so in this regard your opinion is irrelevant:p.:Kappa:

But seriously the only Reaction, I accept, is Sage's , because she was in it there for the sex.
Bella should have been furious because she basically was cheating her husband, only to be dumped by a 19 years old for somone else
Jill is the same, she should be upset at MC for this , and not because she look at the moon and he has dik affinity so something is off for her. It would make much more sense.

and we not even mentioned the whole Bella vs Jill situation, that should have consequence too. But dpc need the Avengers assemble for Maya so everyone is friend with everyone.:rolleyes:

but, maybe in the next episode some of these things gonna come back again.:unsure:

all in all Josy's reaction is the only one where dpc actually deserve some credit, finally someone act like a " real " "believable" person. Instead of let's all us gather in a circle and sing kumbaya :rolleyes:, and it seem dpc will find a way, to somehow keep the main girl around each other circle, Jill is now BFF with Sage :whistle:, so she also gonna be constantly around even if she wont belong there, same goes to Bella, she will find her way to the Spring Break party what we will plan.:LOL:

so dpc did not make Josy " dirty" He was lazy to make every other girl reaction believable, at least for this episode.
but he needed the time, for useless madam scenes, and unnecessary Zoey who should never have returned in the first place:whistle:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Maybe the real reason DPC left the site was because he could sense I was going to come here eventually
And he wanted to avoid me.
I thought this was asked and answered. Early on, DPC did extensive research and you were influential to the CHICK criteria and alignment in the game.
You should be proud of your contribution.

1705098217243.png

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Sally isn't particularly attractive to me either. She's definitely not ugly but I blame the unrealistic beauty standards the other LIs (and whole other games) got us hooked on. You're just not the same after that. Plus she's a standoffish asshole to us for no reason.
Sally is nothing but a trophy fuck to me. I just want to get the chance to fuck her into a temporary vegetative state and document it in a suitable way. I'm somewhat confident that no one else will ever get that far with her again, especially after she's got "taken advantage of" this bad, by me. :Kappa:
Well who am I kidding, DPC is too obsessed with keeping the game "Patreon safe" to implement an encounter like that.

Maybe the real DPC is the friends we made along the way :BootyTime:
Sally has a huge crush on MC. She says mean things to distract from it; to fight it. She wishes she had such a boyfriend as opposed to her current dud.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
James is Bella's schizophrenic delusion. He doesn't exist and never has. She invented him to cope with the trauma of having killed her parents by feeding them fluffy pancakes on Christmas morning. The photo and ring are just props to keep up the charade. She needs professional help to treat her mental illness. Jill's campaign for mental health awareness in honor of her sister will catalyze recognition that Bella also needs help.

Quote me on this in 2027. Especially the part about the fluffy pancakes.
There is an event variable in the game. Once she consumes a certain amount of MC's nutbutter, she is cured.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
Am I the only one trying to get a big score on this mini-game?

View attachment 3256484
My goal 1000 turns.
What is your best ?

I got up to around 500 turns back when it first was added to the game a couple years ago, but I now find Triple Tile to be tedious & boring. I don't like spending time playing it, so now I just rush to get through the 15 moves that it takes to win the $, then quit.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Sally has a huge crush on MC. She says mean things to distract from it; to fight it. She wishes she had such a boyfriend as opposed to her current dud.
I agree, she uses the "follow me, I run from you, run from me, I follow you" technique in a different way, to get the MC's attention.
Also in episode 10, she shows a lot of interest in the MC when she talks about music with him.
And she give a compliment to the MC when he gives her the Derek special drink.
She's difficult, but she shows a little interest.

Reactions: SagePage and znar25

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I noticed one thing: during sex, MC often tells girls “ride me Sage/Josy/[girl name]... Remembered Zoey diary from Interlude - she really taught him this.
76678678678.PNG
You can also see how shy and constrained our guy was, everything was much worse and he couldn’t even carry on a conversation about sex. She prepared him really well. He uses this line quite often:

screenshot0169.png
screenshot0177.png
screenshot0179.png
screenshot0761.png

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
I got up to around 500 turns back when it first was added to the game a couple years ago, but I now find Triple Tile to be tedious & boring. I don't like spending time playing it, so now I just rush to get through the 15 moves that it takes to win the $, then quit.
Oh! Wow! Good game to do 500 turns.
I understand the boredom if you have try hard in the past, myself, most often I do like you, 15turns and stop.
Sometimes, though, I like this game, it's like spending time on a solitaire "card game", or do a Gwent (Witcher card game) ;)
With nice music, it's relaxing.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree, she uses the "follow me, I run from you, run from me, I follow you" technique in a different way, to get the MC's attention.
Also in episode 10, she shows a lot of interest in the MC when she talks about music with him.
And she give a compliment to the MC when he gives her the Derek special drink.
She's difficult, but she shows a little interest.
I always ate the mushroom so my interaction with her is a bit ... different :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-12-11 01-24-36-82.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-12-11 21-01-16-98.jpg

and MC singing is ridiculous:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-12-11 21-03-37-34.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh! well I'm really, really sorry if I gave you any spoilers :/
But you absolutely have to watch the episode again to find out all this and more.
I will not say another word.
I walked around a lot, to see that , and never come up, so you can spoil it for me without any problem;)

Reactions: Ekzou
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes