DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Hypothetically, for her to have enough control of herself to be able to take advantage of the situation, then it wasn't so bad as she made it seem, thus, she was faking.

And no, I don't think she's being selfish. I don't think she did what she did to Jill on purpose, I don't think she's being secretive on purpose and I definitely think she was 100% honest in her talk about James with MC in EP10, she wasn't trying to be vague or had ulterior motives, she just said all she could about the matter before having a meltdown.

She's just damaged and afraid, and because of this she usually makes things a bit more complicated than they need to be (like hiding the rule about dating students at B&R), but she definitely isn't doing it on purpose or because she's selfish and just thinks about her own feelings and not MC's or Jill's for example.
Selfishness, even if it is not intentional, is still selfishness.

If Bella is fired or suffers serious sanctions because of her relationship with the MC, it will be solely her fault. B&R is not against the romantic relationship between teachers and students if the relationship is public knowledge, but Bella, with her arrogance and selfishness, preferred to lie to the MC about the rulebook. She didn't want to make her relationship with the MC public, but she also didn't want to end the 'relationship' with him. Selfishness, pure selfishness.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Selfishness, even if it is not intentional, is still selfishness.

If Bella is fired or suffers serious sanctions because of her relationship with the MC, it will be solely her fault. B&R is not against the romantic relationship between teachers and students if the relationship is public knowledge, but Bella, with her arrogance and selfishness, preferred to lie to the MC about the rulebook. She didn't want to make her relationship with the MC public, but she also didn't want to end the 'relationship' with him. Selfishness, pure selfishness.
I already corrected myself (n)
Let me rephrase, yes, she's selfish, but not on purpose, and definitely not out of malice, she probably doesn't even realize it before it's too late, like the Jill situation.
But yes, she's flawed, like most characters in this AVN, that's what sets badik apart from most AVNs, makes them feel somewhat like actual people that could exist, instead of toys that MC just uses to fuck around.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I already corrected myself (n)

But yes, she's flawed, like most characters in this AVN, that's what sets badik apart from most AVNs, makes them feel somewhat like actual people that could exist, instead of toys that MC just uses to fuck around.
I understand you, but I'm pissed. You may have already noticed. I hate snowflake MC and all of Bella's actions so far lead me to believe that we will have another moment where the MC loses his temper and starts a fight with Bella on the same level as his fight with Maya and Josy. PLEASE.KILL.ME.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
So, gentlemen.
I have a couple of questions for you, preferably for people with extensive experience and 50+ completed VNs.
How good is this VN: in terms of plot, animation, rendering, replayability - this is truly the top of the tops, and the best of the best of the best VN, as they write in the top VN. I'm putting it off until later because I'm afraid that if it turns out to be so good, I won't want to go through other VNs and I'll miss out on a lot of content and fun time.
No offense, but there are 1458 reviews to answer that question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the second question - can season 3 be unpacked into seasons 1-2 or can it only be launched separately? I've had it downloaded for about 2 months now, but I haven't even unpacked it. Depending on your answer, this could happen in the coming days or months.
Separately only.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
So like, this is the most recent shot of Jill's face:

View attachment 3255285

And this was her face when we first met her:

View attachment 3255287

Dear AVN God, please forgive us the times we insulted her racoon features. We knew not what we were doing! :cry:

Give me cartoon, racoon looking Jill any day over what's she's slowly becoming (I dunno, some higher quality old woman Jill or some shit...)
no wonder no one was bothering posting her poll

platanofrito

Oct 17, 2023
this is my second run and im going chick (bella, josy/maya, jill) and when i try to transfer my game to season 3 the game just crashes in tommy and jacob dialog, it also happens if i choose another girl and i already have played thee whole game w no mods.. what to do?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
this is my second run and im going chick (bella, josy/maya, jill) and when i try to transfer my game to season 3 the game just crashes in tommy and jacob dialog, it also happens if i choose another girl and i already have played thee whole game w no mods.. what to do?
You can't keep multiple paths open, even with a mod, or it causes the game to crash.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I understand you, but I'm pissed. You may have already noticed. I hate snowflake MC and all of Bella's actions so far lead me to believe that we will have another moment where the MC loses his temper and starts a fight with Bella on the same level as his fight with Maya and Josy. PLEASE.KILL.ME.
Fights are part of the fun, MC is way more mature on Bella's route and Bella isn't one to take much shit either, they'll figure it out.
Stakes are way higher now anyway, if they fight I doubt it'll be because of some stupid hissy fit, it'll be because one of them or both of them fucked up bad.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Fights are part of the fun, MC is way more mature on Bella's route and Bella isn't one to take much shit either, they'll figure it out.
Stakes are way higher now anyway, if they fight I doubt it'll be because of some stupid hissy fit, it'll be because one of them or both of them fucked up bad.
I'm kinda dreaded that having an affair with Jade prior to choosing Bella in EP8 may have bad consequences for them. Prior to that, Bella has stated that she doesn't like Jade.

But probably, cheating counter is the most important thing of them all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Bella is hot but...her body is so unrealistic all her plot and route too. feels like she serves the milf fetish only with the affection part and not only lust like the garbage madam or tyballs mother
Counterpoint, she's got giant boobs and seems to have a pleasing kink. She even takes it up the ass for an hour straight just because MC seemed interested in trying it. :BootyTime:
Perfect fuckbuddy. Not a very good relationship partner.
No offense, but there are 1458 reviews to answer that question.
Yes, it's top tier.
To be quite honest, with every new episode I'm starting to disagree more.
It's got a certain status and fandom because it's been around for a long time and pioneered quite a few things but it's arguably not among the visual or storytelling top tier anymore.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm kinda dreaded that having an affair with Jade prior to choosing Bella in EP8 may have bad consequences for them. Prior to that, Bella has stated that she doesn't like Jade.

In this case it would be the MC's fault and I hope Bella humiliates him.

I sincerely hope that you are right and that in a possible fight between the MC and Bella, the MC stops being a sissy and shows that he is the better man.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Well.... Bella has no leg to stand on this one. She is "married" woman having an affair with a student. She's in no position to be judging. It would be hypocritical because she's doing the exact same thing Jade did..... with the same student....

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well.... Bella has no leg to stand on this one. She is "married" woman having an affair with a student. She's in no position to be judging. It would be hypocritical because she's doing the same thing Jade did..... with the same student....
So what you're saying is it's time for a guilt tripping threesome? :BootyTime:
7kNM.gif

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

There's multiple things from season 1-2 that can impact the relationship chosen in ep 8. Bella ended relationship with MC after finding Cathy's panties, whether she'd go as far if she finds out about Jade is questionable because things with MC are more serious now than they were when she found out about Cathy. Fucking Jade could also cause problems with the Sage relationship, especially if Burke is using that video in the divorce proceedings.

Using the restaurant is also likely to have an impact on all LIs, but especially the throuple and Sage. I can't imagine Maya would be happy with MC knowing exactly what getting the free tuition involved yet still letting her pledge to try and get it without telling her. I don't think Sage will be happy with MC knowing what Quinn was getting the HOTs into and not telling her.

DPC has shown that decisions made seasons ago can still have an impact on relationships at this point with losing RP with Jill if you took the money during Hell Week.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I always thought it should be more the other way around.

Jade as much as she may be hurt by it should understand (as Bella does) that MC would prefer a more normal relationship with a girl her age, but how could she ever accept that MC, like her husband, also has an infatuation with Bella? who is married like her, is a teacher like her, and about the same age difference as her, too

Jade should go mad with rage at discovering Bella and MC together.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Fucking Jade could also cause problems with the Sage relationship, especially if Burke is using that video in the divorce proceedings.
I wonder if it will be possible for Sage's route (or others MG routes) to end this season as a result of past choices. Or did the relationship only come to an end in the last episode? I find it difficult.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I wonder if it will be possible for Sage's route (or others MG routes) to end this season as a result of past choices. Or did the relationship only come to an end in the last episode? I find it difficult.
It will be disappointing if relationships don't end because of past choices. It'd be realistic for them to end due to choices. The players who don't consider these things won't be happy about it but it would be more realistic.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes