drakengeist

Dec 18, 2017
I honestly felt bad when i saw Chad crying and emotionally weak like this , DPC can we please help him this is so sad :(
View attachment 398038
MC and Chad will be roommates in the future. Neither of them have dorm room, lost theirs in episode 3 (what a coincidence). They will end up being friends and Chad will confess his secret to MC. What he'll do? Keeping for himself or share it with Sage?

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
dik dialogue should be the only dialogue with tybalt, his chick dialogue is so cringe.
after kiising Jill you win points (not literally) with her being a gentleman who handle the situation by treating those clowns like you are so fucking above them you don't even need to insult them while they eat the fact you Own Jill's pussy

Great fucking scene.

Last edited:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
He doesn't have the balls to do that. I'd love to see Jill tell him off and make it clear that she's not interested in him.
After Acting Lessons, we might be worried about that. But, for this game that hitman will probably be Dawe!

What!? Me worry!?
maybe not a real hitman but with his money im ready to bet he'll at least hire someone to kick your ass

Reactions: E.l.l.0

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Joks try something away from prying eyes after what happened with Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes