Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah,there`s no need to add more characters,if anything promoting some of the "side" ones to the full blown wif...I mean LI,would wise,desired and appreciated move
bella husband still not made an appearance within the game, and what his job is quite a mystery, the same goes with steve since his parent is breaking up i don't know what happen next to him since he already interested in josy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
did you defend chad when he is called with the dean, and what's in for us to defend chad will he return the favor to the mc someday?
I did, because why not? It seemed to me like the right thing to do. As to what effect it will have in the future, I have no idea. But I figured it probably couldn't hurt, and might be of some benefit.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Of course I defended him. It is the most intelligent, the opposite would be to add wood to the fire.
i don't know, i have plenty of save game being a dik punch troy and ignore chad, and being a chick choose to defend chad and be a good guy.
I'm sure Chad will find out the truth and not be an enemy.
i think the culprit is troy who sending chad the photo or maybe his gf

Lol0012

Jul 10, 2018
In brawler or real fight? In brawler I get an error as well but the fight with Dawe worked using the console. But if you're using cheat mod anyway, just max out the fight skills and it's pretty easy to win.
thx bro got everything....i guess ...and did u stuck somewhere or its fine if go according to the walkthrough

Reactions: NotMeAgain

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
What I want to know is what made Chad think it was the MC that was blackmailing him in the first place the MC has pretty much just arrived a day or two previously? Chad being the typical jock here and taking action before thinking it through.
he did that to warn another dik member and previously chad found the mc sit next to his gf, so he is a bit jealous so he target the mc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
What I want to know is what made Chad think it was the MC that was blackmailing him in the first place the MC has pretty much just arrived a day or two previously? Chad being the typical jock here and taking action before thinking it through.
Maybe he felt like the MC is a threat to him ? i don't think anyone new to a college who isn't in any of the big groups and no people to back him up would try to hit on the president of the jocks's girlfriend or talk to her + get himself into a fight with the jocks right away. so maybe he thought he's a threat to him hence why the MC was the first to come to chad's mind.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The MC was caught in the gym while Chad was talking on the phone with his new BFF. Assuming the contents of the letter referenced Chad's two-timing ways, it was logical to assume that the MC was the one who was trying to blackmail him. The MC was there recording the event, after all.

We can be sure that it's not the MC trying to blackmail Chad. And I seriously doubt that it's Sage. But, someone else knows about this. Troy might be a good guess given his history with the Tri-Alphas and his skulking habit. He's at the top of my list of suspects for now.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I expect a tragedy or something similar. I see it coming. In fact, at the end of chapter 3, we have to choose a path again, how in Acting Lesson... what traumatic experience will history bring us? I'm afraid to finish as in Acting Lessons:(
i see the similarities between this character
Derek : Liam (MC best friend)
Maya : melissa
Josy : megan
Jill : rena

Leah : ????

tommy have a motive to kill maya if he found out josy is her gf (since his parent prohibit lesbian relationship)
tybalt knows bella and the mc is an obstacle that can ruin his relationship with jill so he had motive to kill the mc & bella
Troy had a motive to kill the mc & his gf in order to provoke dik and jocks to fight each other
zoey don't know her much probably she can be jealous after finding out that the mc have a new gf
steve his parent already breaking up and now he is lonely, his LI abandon him and choose to live with the mc

conspiracy theory : what if bella is leah in badik since her moods up and down maybe she got bipolar disorder

Reactions: SAMASH112

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
chad found the mc sit next to his gf, so he is a bit jealous so he target the mc
Is he jealous though or is it all just an act with Chad? especially in public considering, he might not actually be cheating with another girl but a guy still he hides it well.

try to hit on the president of the jocks's girlfriend or talk to her
He would probably only attack the MC over Sage just for show and this big blackmail secret has a lot to do with that.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
why does someone always have to die? :geek:
i don't know thinking of acting lesson event make me want to :cry:, especially to the moment when liam hides his sickness that kind of friendship is somehow adorable :cry: and the moment when you choose the girl to be saved melissa young girl who have troubled past and have cruel parent every single hour living inside her parent house like living hell and somehow she endure it all and found happiness with the mc while megan is a girl who have aspirations to become great actress, she have jolly attitude and a hard worker

Reactions: xXwankerXx

NotMeAgain

Dec 21, 2018
thx bro got everything....i guess ...and did u stuck somewhere or its fine if go according to the walkthrough
I went with the walkthrough most of the time, being a massive DIK, some chick choices though :D Only thing that got stuck was the health bars after the fight with Dawe which I skipped with console, got an error when trying to play brawler but it fixed itself after fight with Chad without console, that's why I recommended skilling and fighting rather than using console to skip fights.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i don't know thinking of acting lesson event make me want to :cry:, especially to the moment when liam hides his sickness that kind of friendship is somehow adorable :cry: and the moment when you choose the girl to be saved melissa young girl who have troubled past and have cruel parent every single hour living inside her parent house like living hell and somehow she endure it all and found happiness with the mc while megan is a girl who have aspirations to become great actress, she have jolly attitude and a hard worker
If this developer goes down that path again, he will have lost me as a supporter for good.

So you can put me down as not in favor of any of the dark tragedy theories. Don't want them. Not gonna stick around if they actually show up in this game.

I don't expect the developer to pay any attention to my desires. Just sayin'.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
On a serious note, I honestly hope it isn't people making accounts to fill up the $1 teir just to get him to the target.

It's his livelyhood here.
DPC's patreon showed a very strong uptick gaining approx 400 patrons in just 10 days making this "conspiracy theory" somewhat plausible. Theoretically, one can make as many Patreon a/c as one has emails.

Or it could just be eager fans wanting to support him even more. What happens a couple of months after he reaches 2,500 (and reach it, he surely will) should give an accurate picture. My guess is that the numbers will stabilize.

Best of luck to DPC.

Reactions: Tumai

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
yeah, it's a huge fucking step to do this full time. If he works in IT (coding etc...) i guess he makes good money... and to leave all that and work on a game, hm... i guess success of AL on Steam and Patreon money gives him hope for the future :)
The Dr. part of DPC's alias isn't random. I guess he got fed up with saving lives and went ...another way.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes