Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Taste is entirely subjective of course, but more often than not it seems to come from the "my ego is so fragile that you must voluntarily tell me 100% of your history as soon as we meet or else you're cut off" crowd. I mean, nobody has any right to keep their own private life just that - private, from others that they've just met, right? Right? RIGHT?
Also half her problems are just because it's in her head, she can simply fool her father and complete her tuition, like Chad has fooled everyone. She keeps on lying, be fooled by stupid rumours, lack of critical thinking, that Quinn always wanted her into prostitution despite warnings by MC and Subtle warnings by Quinn herself. Even Sage later told her why didn't she simply asked. Too much mental investment for so less reward. Plus locking Josy in a throuple. Hence, Maya is the least favourite main girl.

Lily is what Maya would be with actual balls, she is actually fighting her family, trying to get into healthcare without any support from family.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Taste is entirely subjective of course, but more often than not it seems to come from the "my ego is so fragile that you must voluntarily tell me 100% of your history as soon as we meet or else you're cut off" crowd. I mean, nobody has any right to keep their own private life just that - private, from others that they've just met, right? Right? RIGHT?
Of course taste is subjective. It's also more of a rhetorical question that I asked myself.:rolleyes:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The shadows of her hair. For some reason, DPC continues to ignore soft shadows settings.
Shadows shouldn't look like age lines. It amazing as good as DPC has gotten at 3d art he still misses things like this, added he might had wanted to get these done fast

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Shadows shouldn't look like age lines. It amazing as good as DPC has gotten at 3d art he still misses things like this, added he might had wanted to get these done fast
He's in a rush. It's the kind of little details that you need to spend a little time on to make the picture better, but he wants to make the posing faster.

Reactions: fraerkof

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He's in a rush. It's the kind of little details that you need to spend a little time on to make the picture better, but he wants to make the posing faster.
Which I get he would want to spend more time on the game than a SP but when you blow it up and there those line it like yikes what happen some SR look a lot better then other sets he's done

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Episode 11 - Special Render Preview: Maya #1

View attachment 3409749
Known for his perfectionism bordering on genius, DPС has again made mistakes with lighting.
I don't really know if it's a lighting artifact or post-processing errors, but the genius DPC, who redid the render because of a wrong glow on the bottle neck, didn't redo a much more obvious render.
sr_maya_preview1.jpg

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What with the lines around Maya's eyes yikes
Shadows of her hair, obviously. Which makes me think that the render could be potentially improved by changing the lighting from hard directional lighting to a more diffused kind.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Uhmm, who was it that was demanding 100% honesty for an unknown question? And this same girl was the one who had just trashed every Frat/Sorority house on campus for their private actions. Seems to me she doesn't respect anyone's privacy.

Reactions: Ostap Bender
Aug 9, 2021
Known for his perfectionism bordering on genius, DPС has again made mistakes with lighting.
I don't really know if it's a lighting artifact or post-processing errors, but the genius DPC, who redid the render because of a wrong glow on the bottle neck, didn't redo a much more obvious render.
View attachment 3410186
Am I the only one who doesn't notice or care about these tiny details? Especially when looking for them could mean even more waiting between updates?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes