felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't notice or care about these tiny details? Especially when looking for them could mean even more waiting between updates?
the reflection on the bottle? no one would have noticed it. I still now struggle to tell the difference

Well he may have really put a lot of effort into it. We don't know that for sure.
Everything is done professionally and we have a good picture. Except that for some reason the center figure in the frame came out the worst. :p
it came out fantastic
not simple effort, but effort repaid by a fantastic result, do not belittle his work

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
the reflection on the bottle? no one would have noticed it. I still now struggle to tell the difference
There is a difference, but it's far more inconsequential than in this special render.
DPC contradicts itself. In fact, maybe the bottle incident is just an excuse to delay development.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys I can't remember why is the song you can learn on your guitar so important to Jill again?
If you learn it then you can help her perform at her recital when she has a panic attack, if you don't learn it then she has the panic attack and doesn't perform at the recital. Even if not on her path it's worth doing as it raises MC's popularity in college, which may give more options on an "others" run in the future, or might give the MC more influence when the shit hits the fan in season 4.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No you both, did it's Josy. not Josie not Jozie, not even Josey, but Josy :love: :love:
You really need a new joke. It's either the spelling one or that dumb screenshot you've posted a hundred times. At least Joshy is original with his simping. You've got to level up your simpery

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
also I was romancing Sage, Jill, Josy and Maya and is the Sage, Josy and Maya ones connected? because when I chose Maya & Josy it showed Sage and the MC walking through the forest and when I choose sage it was the same thing

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You really need a new joke. It's either the spelling one or that dumb screenshot you've posted a hundred times. At least Joshy is original with his simping. You've got to level up your simpery
Then you never seen my Josy Alady posts, to reach joshy level I would have to go down several levels
Josy is love Josy is life Alady Alady Alady forever and you should read more

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
also I was romancing Sage, Jill, Josy and Maya and is the Sage, Josy and Maya ones connected? because when I chose Maya & Josy it showed Sage and the MC walking through the forest and when I choose sage it was the same thing
Stop using ctrl and actually read the dialogue, if you chose Sage then the forest scene is where MC tells her he wants to be more than fuckbuddies, if you choose anyone else (or others) it's where MC tells Sage he no longer wants to be her fuckbuddy.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Also half her problems are just because it's in her head, she can simply fool her father and complete her tuition, like Chad has fooled everyone. She keeps on lying, be fooled by stupid rumours, lack of critical thinking, that Quinn always wanted her into prostitution despite warnings by MC and Subtle warnings by Quinn herself. Even Sage later told her why didn't she simply asked. Too much mental investment for so less reward. Plus locking Josy in a throuple. Hence, Maya is the least favourite main girl.

Lily is what Maya would be with actual balls, she is actually fighting her family, trying to get into healthcare without any support from family.
Don't blame Maya for DPC's writing ... written characters in a story have no free will ...
Even the player can only make decisions for mc in a scene if DPC wrote different options for that scene ...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Don't blame Maya for DPC's writing ... written characters in a story have no free will ...
Even the player can only make decisions for mc in a scene if DPC wrote different options for that scene ...
Uhhmmm, how do I put this?

People criticize Maya because she's a poorly written character, and not only that but she's poorly written and then awkwardly wedged into the center of the story. Her plot is so bad it makes not only Maya look stupid but does the same to every other character drawn into her drama.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Uhhmmm, how do I put this?

People criticize Maya because she's a poorly written character, and not only that but she's poorly written and then awkwardly wedged into the center of the story. Her plot is so bad it makes not only Maya look stupid but does the same to every other character drawn into her drama.
The whole point to Maya plot is she didn't read the loan papers and others try to help she whines and whines Maya is truly an awful girlfriend to Josy to the point Chad is actually a better boyfriend to Sage then Maya girlfriend to Josy if she should even be called her girlfriend. This doesn't bring Josy down but show just how good a person and girlfriend Josy is Maya should be ashamed of herself for what she done to Josy but Maya can't see what she is doing because of her focus on the loan. MC said it best in ep2 Maya doesn't realize what she got

Reactions: Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
The whole point to Maya plot is she didn't read the loan papers and others try to help she whines and whines Maya is truly an awful girlfriend to Josy to the point Chad is actually a better boyfriend to Sage then Maya girlfriend to Josy if she should even be called her girlfriend. This doesn't bring Josy down but show just how good a person and girlfriend Josy is Maya should be ashamed of herself for what she done to Josy but Maya can't see what she is doing because of her focus on the loan. MC said it best in ep2 Maya doesn't realize what she got
Honestly Josy is such an angel to put up with the toxic edgelord Maya, Maya keeps on insulting Josy for her decision to move to HOTs, which she did just for her and even kept paying Dorm fees, no she outright insulted her. Maya has a very holier than thou and entitled attitude.

I know she is going through some rough patch but she lacks critical thinking and how to subtly say things. If Maya was a boy she would be even bigger loser character than most of the tri betas.

Where as Josy is nothing but helpful, she brought in Jill to help her. Never speaks lies unlike Maya. I'm honestly looking forward to conclusion of Loan Saga just to do a Solo Josy run.

Chad is really a good character other than him using Sage as beard, he is considerate for Troy, and keeps working hard for their relationship. Maya should learn a thing from him. No but she needs to be pampered. Like keeping their relationship a secret, it's not like Patrick is against her tuition.

Or may be she can learn from Lily who is actually fighting on her own against her family to get into healthcare. This entire Maya story line made me into a Josy and Lily fan.

If it weren't for Derek I would have ghosted Maya after all this bullshit in game, though we don't have an option to do so.

Aug 9, 2021
I don't see what you guys mean by her character being unrealistic. She didn't read the contract because she trusted her dad. How many times did you agree to a bunch of terms and conditions without reading them? As for why she didn't do it like Chad, it's because her dad could check in on her at any time and even has a key to her room. Chad didn't have to deal with that.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Honestly Josy is such an angel to put up with the toxic edgelord Maya, Maya keeps on insulting Josy for her decision to move to HOTs, which she did just for her and even kept paying Dorm fees, no she outright insulted her. Maya has a very holier than thou and entitled attitude.

I know she is going through some rough patch but she lacks critical thinking and how to subtly say things. If Maya was a boy she would be even bigger loser character than most of the tri betas.

Where as Josy is nothing but helpful, she brought in Jill to help her. Never speaks lies unlike Maya. I'm honestly looking forward to conclusion of Loan Saga just to do a Solo Josy run.

Chad is really a good character other than him using Sage as beard, he is considerate for Troy, and keeps working hard for their relationship. Maya should learn a thing from him. No but she needs to be pampered.
While Maya does have a lot to deal with it doesn't make up for what she does to Josy she always puts Josy down and never once try's to help her unlike MC. While I do think Josy would had drop Maya if MC didn't freak out the way he did in ep3, Josy did try everything to help Maya feel comfortable with MC sexually. When the breakup happens Josy is more then justified to leave Maya

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
While Maya does have a lot to deal with it doesn't make up for what she does to Josy she always puts Josy down and never once try's to help her unlike MC. While I do think Josy would had drop Maya if MC didn't freak out the way he did in ep3, Josy did try everything to help Maya feel comfortable with MC sexually. When the breakup happens Josy is more then justified to leave Maya
Honestly ep 3 has such bad writing. So check this out how most my runs start. Avoid all maya interactions other than warning her about Quinn. No helping her.

Josy Maya relationship is already on verge of breaking.

Didn't tell Maya about Josy date, had sex with Josy.

Derek rats you out, but I say I doesn't matter, because I showed no interest in Maya, she isn't entitled to my personal life.

Refuse to help her with scavenger hunt. No, I'm all for Josy.

Reveals happen, MC acts like a stupid bitch and storms out. Dude you didn't even do a thing with Liar Maya and Josy was always truthful to you. Why did you had to be such a bitch?

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I don't see what you guys mean by her character being unrealistic. She didn't read the contract because she trusted her dad. How many times did you agree to a bunch of terms and conditions without reading them? As for why she didn't do it like Chad, it's because her dad could check in on her at any time and even has a key to her room. Chad didn't have to deal with that.
Actually, right, what is the fuss? VN's are designed to provide at least one woman that a player would like a little bit, knowing that they are all scripted pixel damsels. And to tickle as many fetishes as the law allows in hopes that most players will find a partner for a neglected fantasy therin.

I know it is a long way to next Feb when the next release comes out, what to do in the meantime? So, I signed up for ourtorwerlds. That should keep me busy for a while.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Honestly ep 3 has such bad writing. So check this out how most my runs start. Avoid all maya interactions other than warning her about Quinn. No helping her.

Josy Maya relationship is already on verge of breaking.

Didn't tell Maya about Josy date, had sex with Josy.

Derek rats you out, but I say I doesn't matter, because I showed no interest in Maya, she isn't entitled to my personal life.

Refuse to help her with scavenger hunt. No, I'm all for Josy.

Reveals happen, MC acts like a stupid bitch and storms out. Dude you didn't even do a thing with Liar Maya and Josy was always truthful to you. Why did you had to be such a bitch?
Ep3 was handle very poorly but I assume there a reason for that one we will understand better soon I hope anyway. Josy and Maya was on the verge of breaking and it not like things much better even on throuple the only difference is MC being with them everything else is the same which to me anyway speaks to how bad things are for Josy and Maya's relationship. I think it would interesting to know when things started falling apart for them was it before Patrick found out or after either way I don't buy he the cause of there problem but rather brings them out but the real root is much deeper

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes