JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018
Right place, right time thats about it
This garbage has been good in like 3 Years
Will prolly get GTA6 before we get another update

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Reveals happen, MC acts like a stupid bitch and storms out. Dude you didn't even do a thing with Liar Maya and Josy was always truthful to you. Why did you had to be such a bitch?
It's obvious that DPC had planned the split paths where mc stays at Derek's, the HOT's or Bella's place ahead and so he had to write mc to overreact and storm out ... if DPC had not planned for mc to leave Maya's dorm anyway, they could have fully discussed the problem and maybe start the throuple right away. It's kind of bad writing and you notice it when playing the scene but it just serves the story/game experience DPC wants to tell. So better ignore the whole scene ...

Reactions: TREXrg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Uhhmmm, how do I put this?

People criticize Maya because she's a poorly written character, and not only that but she's poorly written and then awkwardly wedged into the center of the story. Her plot is so bad it makes not only Maya look stupid but does the same to every other character drawn into her drama.
The whole point to Maya plot is she didn't read the loan papers and others try to help she whines and whines Maya is truly an awful girlfriend to Josy to the point Chad is actually a better boyfriend to Sage then Maya girlfriend to Josy if she should even be called her girlfriend. This doesn't bring Josy down but show just how good a person and girlfriend Josy is Maya should be ashamed of herself for what she done to Josy but Maya can't see what she is doing because of her focus on the loan. MC said it best in ep2 Maya doesn't realize what she got
Honestly Josy is such an angel to put up with the toxic edgelord Maya, Maya keeps on insulting Josy for her decision to move to HOTs, which she did just for her and even kept paying Dorm fees, no she outright insulted her. Maya has a very holier than thou and entitled attitude.

I know she is going through some rough patch but she lacks critical thinking and how to subtly say things. If Maya was a boy she would be even bigger loser character than most of the tri betas.

Where as Josy is nothing but helpful, she brought in Jill to help her. Never speaks lies unlike Maya. I'm honestly looking forward to conclusion of Loan Saga just to do a Solo Josy run.

Chad is really a good character other than him using Sage as beard, he is considerate for Troy, and keeps working hard for their relationship. Maya should learn a thing from him. No but she needs to be pampered. Like keeping their relationship a secret, it's not like Patrick is against her tuition.

Or may be she can learn from Lily who is actually fighting on her own against her family to get into healthcare. This entire Maya story line made me into a Josy and Lily fan.

If it weren't for Derek I would have ghosted Maya after all this bullshit in game, though we don't have an option to do so.
Uhhmmm, how do I put this...?

Oh well, this is how I put it: Maya is my favourite character.

Have a nice day. See ya.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
People always judge Maya too harshly.
How many other LI in the game are assaulted by their father?

It's no wonder her head is all messed up
Also she always thought that she was a lesbian but now she doesn't know.
She is questioning everything in her life so let's cut her some slack.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, the Ep11 Maya Preview Pool Scene.

1. If you are on the Sage path and you didn't break Jill's heart, what kind of girl-talk (Ep10) has Sage been doing with Jill? Sage path: "You know, he is really considerate and kind, don't you want your first time to be really good?"

2. If you are not on the Jill or Bella path, look at the image background. What did Jill and Bella do during Thanksgiving dinner?

3. If you are on the Bella path. Bella cares for Jill. Bella convinces Jill, she will help her with her first cock. More, she convinces Jill a routine, time share plowing by MC is also good (Bella doesn't trust other men and wants to protect Jill).

4. Other in regard to (1) above. On the Sage path, Sage convinces M&J to join in? Bella?

5. M&J path, they convince, Bella or Sage to join in? Maybe even Jill?

Etc....etc...
Special render.

So nothing...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maya don't have special renders in the game at the moment. DPC mentioned once it's her turn now and in Ep.11 there'll be some.
I never noticed that tbh. I never bother too much with special renders.
This one was awesome though.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Maya don't have special renders in the game at the moment. DPC mentioned once it's her turn now and in Ep.11 there'll be some.
I never noticed that tbh. I never bother too much with special renders.
This one was awesome though.
That's not true.
In Season 1-2 Maya has her own set of special renders and a set of mixed renders with Quinn (lesbian sex). As one of the main girls she is also part of the themed render sets.
Even in Season 3 there are some special renders with her in the mixed section. It's just the Season 3 Maya special render set which is currently missing.

Reactions: dalli_x and Joshy92

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Version 8.3? and how after update to 0.10.0
You don't update it. S03 (version 10.1) is effectively a separate game. Dunno why DPC did it that way, but that's how it is. Two separate folders, two separate executables. At the end of S02, the game will make a transfer save that you then import into S03.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dunno why DPC did it
According to his words, and under the premission he didn't lied about it, it was because of the size of the game. It was too much whining about file sizes. He could make it as a Season Pack but he didn't want to. As a bonus he can sell it on Steam for the price of a new game.

Reactions: TREXrg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
People always judge Maya too harshly.
How many other LI in the game are assaulted by their father?

It's no wonder her head is all messed up
Also she always thought that she was a lesbian but now she doesn't know.
She is questioning everything in her life so let's cut her some slack.
Maya of all people should know how to treat someone yet there many times she is bad to Josy yet she treats MC much better then she ever does Josy. There only one scene where Maya acts like a good girlfriend and that if Josy wins best costume, would be nice if Maya could tell Josy thank you just once and instead of always feeling sorry for herself. I can't cut Maya slack when she hurting Josy

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes