Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maya of all people should know how to treat someone yet there many times she is bad to Josy yet she treats MC much better then she ever does Josy. There only one scene where Maya acts like a good girlfriend and that if Josy wins best costume, would be nice if Maya could tell Josy thank you just once and instead of always feeling sorry for herself. I can't cut Maya slack when she hurting Josy
I do agree she should be nicer to Josy but I'm willing to cut her some slack.
Because she is a confused young woman.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I do agree she should be nicer to Josy but I'm willing to cut her some slack.
Because she is a confused young woman.
Confused or not Maya got no right to treat Josy the way she does. Maya acts like Patrick more then she realizes

Reactions: Riaman

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There only one scene where Maya acts like a good girlfriend and that if Josy wins best costume,
And she's probably only happy about that because she got her way with the costumes so thinks the win is partly hers. If Josy had got her way and they went with the cheap options and Josy won then she wouldn't have been as happy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
DPC probably doesn't have the girls act like girlfriends because he doesn't want people whining and saying its NTR lol

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maya of all people should know how to treat someone yet there many times she is bad to Josy yet she treats MC much better then she ever does Josy. There only one scene where Maya acts like a good girlfriend and that if Josy wins best costume, would be nice if Maya could tell Josy thank you just once and instead of always feeling sorry for herself. I can't cut Maya slack when she hurting Josy
Because Maya fell in love with MC and she would be his girlfriend if Josy didn't turn up.

And if you choose the throuple relationship you would see that Josy favours MC over Maya and Maya favours MC over Josy.

And if you don't choose the throuple relationship and feel for Maya you would see that Maya regrets that she chose Josy over MC.

And if you don't choose the throuple relationship you would see that Josy regrets that she chose Maya over MC.

And if you don't choose the throuple relationship the game is hinting that they're arguing quite a bit.

You are misleading situations by telling that Josy is a best girlfriend because she's helping Maya, because any good friend / selfless person would do what she does for Maya: she's not doing it because she's her lover.

Anyway, she didn't do anything special: she just talked to a few people and asked for advice - she ain't giving her a kindney/her marrow and she didn't took out a mortgage.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jimbro and Joshy92

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Who do you think the masked ghoul is? My money is on the Chemistry-class girl doing yoga in front of MC.

RDT_20240305_2321126005520027105374287.png
RDT_20240305_2321246345666672326197058.png
RDT_20240305_2321296862799740621272033.png

Either way, my bet is she's responsible for the DIKs' wall pics being stolen and spread around the campus. Her being at the gym means she could also have been able to snoop and take Cathy's nude. As to how it's posted on the DIKs' main account, idk yet.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If Josy had got her way and they went with the cheap options and Josy won then she wouldn't have been as happy.
And every F95 users would have written here that DrPinkCake is a retard because he gave them that shitty mask.

Wasn't Banana Jill enough for you?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC probably doesn't have the girls act like girlfriends because he doesn't want people whining and saying its NTR lol
They only get a NTR pass because they're lesbians.

If Tybalt and Jill went out on every path but Jill, people would complain.

If Chad and Sage stayed together on every path but Sage, people would complain.

If James and Bella were together on every path but Bella, people would complain

But Josy and Maya locking each other out of a path doesn't get brought up. Because people love a good lesbian relationship.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Another reason we have to get her away from that bastard as soon as possible.
The one time Vinny could be useful
And she's probably only happy about that because she got her way with the costumes so thinks the win is partly hers. If Josy had got her way and they went with the cheap options and Josy won then she wouldn't have been as happy.
Damn that a good take on it, the funny thing the lines are pretty much the same when Josy and Maya talk about the costumes on path or not(I think but could be wrong)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Either way, my bet is she's responsible for the DIKs' wall pics being stolen and spread around the campus. Her being at the gym means she could also have been able to snoop and take Cathy's nude. As to how it's posted on the DIKs' main account, idk yet.
Anyone can be the culprit. Expect a "Beth surprise" style culprit.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
And every F95 users would have written here that DrPinkCake is a retard because he gave them that shitty mask.

Wasn't Banana Jill enough for you?
The main problem with Banana Jill is that Bumblebee Jill was a sexier outfit and so you get a worse outfit by being on her path, if the costumes were switched (silly outfit when not on path sexy outfit when on her path), or if she was Banana Jill on and off her route I don't think there'd have been many complaints. I'd have played it the opposite way with the throuple, if you're on the throuple path then you get the current sexy outfits because they want to impress MC, if not on the throuple path they have no-one to impress and need to save money so come in shit costumes.

• Angry
Reactions: znar25 and jimbro

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Because Maya fell in love with MC and she would be his girlfriend if Josy didn't turn up.

And if you choose the throuple relationship you would see that Josy favours MC over Maya and Maya favours MC over Josy.

And if you don't choose the throuple relationship and feel for Maya you would see that Maya regrets that she chose Josy over MC.

And if you don't choose the throuple relationship you would see that Josy regrets that she chose Maya over MC.

And if you don't choose the throuple relationship the game is hinting that they're arguing quite a bit.

You are misleading situations by telling that Josy is a best girlfriend because she's helping Maya, because any good friend / selfless person would do what she does for Maya: she's not doing it because she's her lover.

Anyway, she didn't do anything special: she just talked to a few people and asked for advice - she ain't giving her a kindney/her marrow and she didn't took out a mortgage.
Alright lets chance it from girlfriend to friend Josy is still the better friend, I agree with pretty all of what you said I just see Josy as a better girlfriend/ friend to Maya then Maya is to Josy

Reactions: jimbro

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
While playing Josy and Maya's path and trying to balance out the amount of times I sleep with both of them, I noticed a trend. Maya's solo scenes always tend to be more impactful and important compared to Josy's that I have a hard time not picking them over Josy's. If I were not trying to appease Josy, I would go with Maya every single time.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
is there anyway to get rid of the cheater status? last 2 seasons I loved being able to do all the side girls , strippers and main girls but now it is really annoying me I can't sleep with who I want so is there anyway to get rid of it?

For me my favorite part was getting to know and sleep with all the girls. the first 2 seasons you could sleep with whoever you wanted which I loved and I hate that they added it now.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
They only get a NTR pass because they're lesbians.

If Tybalt and Jill went out on every path but Jill, people would complain.

If Chad and Sage stayed together on every path but Sage, people would complain.

If James and Bella were together on every path but Bella, people would complain

But Josy and Maya locking each other out of a path doesn't get brought up. Because people love a good lesbian relationship.
No one seems to have issues with Chad and Troy as well, you know how the saying goes...

View attachment lesbiansort.mp4

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
is there anyway to get rid of the cheater status? last 2 seasons I loved being able to do all the side girls , strippers and main girls but now it is really annoying me I can't sleep with who I want so is there anyway to get rid of it?

For me my favorite part was getting to know and sleep with all the girls. the first 2 seasons you could sleep with whoever you wanted which I loved and I hate that they added it now.
You need to get to episode 8 not on Jill route or Josy and Maya route and you'll have an option in ep 8 of "others", that does mean you won't be able to fuck any of the main girls (Sage, Jill, Bella for sure) (Josy and Maya for now but possible solo paths with them in future) anymore.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
While playing Josy and Maya's path and trying to balance out the amount of times I sleep with both of them, I noticed a trend. Maya's solo scenes always tend to be more impactful and important compared to Josy's that I have a hard time not picking them over Josy's. If I were not trying to appease Josy, I would go with Maya every single time.
All of Josy scenes feel impactful and important where as Maya's scene didn't have any impactful until ep7/ep8 to me
Screenshot 2024-02-19 190042.png
Screenshot 2023-10-29 192041.png
Screenshot 2023-10-05 131451.png
JP1.png
Screenshot 2023-09-12 192717.png
Alady

Last edited:

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
You need to get to episode 8 not on Jill route or Josy and Maya route and you'll have an option in ep 8 of "others", that does mean you won't be able to fuck any of the main girls (Sage, Jill, Bella for sure) (Josy and Maya for now but possible solo paths with them in future) anymore.
Like I said I love the main girls too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes