DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
If someone looked at me with that smile and eyes, I would think she is some psycho maniac who is going to kill me.
One more thing, this hairstyle makes her look very young, and Josy already looks no more than 18 in her usual look. So, I look at this frame and it feels like I’m on Epstein’s island.
I know, right? That looks like some kinda shit Jill would whip out on ya when you least expect it.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That old lady is Quinn at 100 of course she isn't going to here that long, Josy is a Goddess just the facts which why you keep old lady facing her but guess what all those cheap tricks still look better then Quinn. But I'm not here to make cry I'm just here to love Josy and have fun doing so, Also i'm not into grannies but Joshy might be;)
Sorry Darkwen, but even insects look better than Josy...
ptuna.gif
And this is horrible reality, these are the facts.
You don't admit it,ok, but it's doesn't change that.
Be strong, my friend. I know you're strong.
You can handle it.
Loving a mutant shrimp monster it's a strain, but you can do it.
thats-okay-comforting.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know, right? That looks like some kinda shit Jill would whip out on ya when you least expect it.
After all these years, I get used to Jill and her creepy facial expressions. Even the jokes got boring. And even after I suffered with her model on my own, trying to make her smile normally.

Reactions: DavDR

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Chapters 9 and 10 are the first two of four planned chapters for season three. Each season is four chapters, and there is the interlude between season 2, chapter 8, and season 3, chapter 9.
Thank you sir. Btw, while liking your reply the downloading of patch has ended.

GiorgosPan

Feb 6, 2022
Ι stopped the game at episode 8.. what do Ι need to download to continue? Ι had downloaded the interlude and didn't like it and stopped it. do Ι have to play the interlude too? is it a continuation of the story?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ι stopped the game at episode 8.. what do Ι need to download to continue? Ι had downloaded the interlude and didn't like it and stopped it. do Ι have to play the interlude too? is it a continuation of the story?
Download the third season you can skip the interlude but if you do that you get a 4some with MC, Derek, Chad and Troy and you can't skip out of it

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I woke up with a cold today; I hope this status update still makes sense to you.

This week, I've been writing story and dialogue - digging deep into the episode and some characters. I've been writing canon scenes, some lewd scenes, and several branched ones.

Off the top of my head, I've written scenes and content for DIKs, jocks, preps, Quinn, Zoey, Lily, Sally, Camila, Jade, Bella, Jill, Sage and more.

That's as much as I can divulge without going into spoiler territory. It's always hard to report on writing, but a lot was written, and while I could return to creating art again, I will stick with writing more as I have a good flow going. I'm currently writing events for a free roam. If I return to making art in the next week, the lewd scenes I wrote will be next on the schedule.

The render queue is still looking decent—not big, but decent. It currently has 25 animation files, and over the week, one PC completed a queue with ~300 static renders. These remaining 25 files will buy me enough time to write more before I pose more animations.

Polls
I've been thinking about which poll to do next and I have decided to do the big one many of you are waiting for. This weekend, I'll post a Special render poll to decide which other girl gets a special render set alongside Maya in episode 11.

I have selected five girls for whom I'd like to create special render sets. You will decide who is the lucky one. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend. I'm going to rest up a bit, and I'll be back when the fever subsides.

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes